Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Lace Patched Slim Women T-shirts Buttons Basic Korean Fashion Sweats Pullover Top Harajuku Chic Tee Long Sleeve
$24.18-50%

latex swimsuit
Handmade Latex Catsuit Women Sleeveless Swimsuit Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Erotic Underwear Jumpsuit With Front ZIPPER
$72.60-10%

latex catsuit
Women 2way zipper Faux Leather Catsuit Clubwear DS Latex Catsuit Stretch PVC Bodysuit With Gloves Fancy Costume Jumpsuit
$114.95-29%

gaff panties
Men Underwear Hiding Gaff Panties Fake Vaginal Padded Shaper Briefs Crossdressing Transgender Gay Sissy Panty Shemale Underpants
$22.00-35%

dildo chair
Manual Swing Sofa Seat Sex Chair Connected Dildos with Suction and Fuk Robo Dildos Classic Sex Toy for Woman and Man
$672.26

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK06)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Royal Blue Crotch Thigh High Boots Ladies Gold Toe Pointed Toe High Heel Stilettos Custom Slim Wide Fit Calf Boot
$180.29-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
We do not have a separate sub-forum for plastic and PVC, so let's use the Latex one.

The thread is dedicated to latex, plastic, condom hoods.
Related articles:
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8504 (26 photos, 2 videos)
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8443 (Transparent plastic suits, breath control or drawings vs real life)
A couple of photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 asphyxiation-bondage-04.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-latex-14.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-latex-17.jpg   
 1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   
These aren't to my particular interest but I found them on teh interwebs while searching the topic:
 tannoys_1.jpg     tannoys_2.jpg     tannoys_3.jpg   
If that's a condom on his head sealed with parcel tape I suspect he's not long for the world Confused
(02 Nov 2010, 22:53 )culmor Wrote: If that's a condom on his head sealed with parcel tape I suspect he's not long for the world Confused

Hmmm.... Indeed ... It's definitely a condom. Probably he can breath via... Hmmm ... Unless there's a butt-plug... and he is completely covered in latex. 😁

Seriously, I like the outfit, now teach me to breath through all of that.

Looked again. He does not breath. His face is red on the second photo. I think he tears the condom apart as soon as he needs an oxygen break. Also, the fishnets are inside the condom.
Quote:and he is completely covered in latex.

Clingfilm/saran wrap according to the caption😉
(02 Nov 2010, 23:37 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:and he is completely covered in latex.

Clingfilm/saran wrap according to the caption😉

Only condoms then... I see now. If you look closely you can see the layers of the saran wrap, but the first impression is - latex zentai.
A few more from http://www.flickr.com/photos/speedoguru/

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

It seems he's arranged breathing tubes under the condom in the last two pics.
(06 Nov 2010, 13:40 )culmor Wrote: It seems he's arranged breathing tubes under the condom in the last two pics.

Yes, that green thingy in his nose can make lots of interesting things possible. Not sure if I dare to rely upon it while in self-bondage. This is something used in hospitals, right? Then it can be bought and tried. See, BTW, this picture http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5145 (the girl in a condom dress)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 383,342 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Jdfdfd (5) , Joher (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (23) , Strappado (1)