Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
Silicone Bamboo Joint Urethral Catheter Dilator With Pull Ring Horse Eye Irritation Adult Sex Toys Men Gay Insertion Penis Plugs
$19.30

qiui
QIUI Key Pod Chastity Lock APP Remote Control Unlock Timed Unlock Penis Cage Accessories Male Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men
$42.35-31%

penis pump
Male Penis Pump Water Vacuum Pump For Men Penis Enlargement Pump Dick Extender Cock Exercises Pump Glans Trainer Adults Sex Toys
$118.17

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Stainless Steel Chastity Lock Steampunk Series Invisible Wear Multifunctional CB Lock Urethra Stimulation Sex Toys
$24.20-45%

amoresy
AMORESY new color M-3XL satin gloss opaque step pantyhose shiny wet look tights sexy silk stockings Japanese slim high pants
$31.31

dildo gag
Mouth Plug Bondage Head Strapon Open Mouth Gag Slave Restraint Realistic Penis Double-Ended Dildo Gag Adult Game Love Toys 18+
$35.16-14%

penis
Male Penis Pump Physical Penis Enlarger Penis Enlargement Pump Cock Extender Dick Trainer Vacuum Pump For Men Glans Sex Toys
$162.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
We do not have a separate sub-forum for plastic and PVC, so let's use the Latex one.

The thread is dedicated to latex, plastic, condom hoods.
Related articles:
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8504 (26 photos, 2 videos)
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8443 (Transparent plastic suits, breath control or drawings vs real life)
A couple of photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 asphyxiation-bondage-04.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-latex-14.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-latex-17.jpg   
 1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   
These aren't to my particular interest but I found them on teh interwebs while searching the topic:
 tannoys_1.jpg     tannoys_2.jpg     tannoys_3.jpg   
If that's a condom on his head sealed with parcel tape I suspect he's not long for the world Confused
(02 Nov 2010, 22:53 )culmor Wrote: If that's a condom on his head sealed with parcel tape I suspect he's not long for the world Confused

Hmmm.... Indeed ... It's definitely a condom. Probably he can breath via... Hmmm ... Unless there's a butt-plug... and he is completely covered in latex. 😁

Seriously, I like the outfit, now teach me to breath through all of that.

Looked again. He does not breath. His face is red on the second photo. I think he tears the condom apart as soon as he needs an oxygen break. Also, the fishnets are inside the condom.
Quote:and he is completely covered in latex.

Clingfilm/saran wrap according to the caption😉
(02 Nov 2010, 23:37 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:and he is completely covered in latex.

Clingfilm/saran wrap according to the caption😉

Only condoms then... I see now. If you look closely you can see the layers of the saran wrap, but the first impression is - latex zentai.
A few more from http://www.flickr.com/photos/speedoguru/

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

It seems he's arranged breathing tubes under the condom in the last two pics.
(06 Nov 2010, 13:40 )culmor Wrote: It seems he's arranged breathing tubes under the condom in the last two pics.

Yes, that green thingy in his nose can make lots of interesting things possible. Not sure if I dare to rely upon it while in self-bondage. This is something used in hospitals, right? Then it can be bought and tried. See, BTW, this picture http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5145 (the girl in a condom dress)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 382,796 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Jdfdfd (5) , Joher (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (23) , Strappado (1)