Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Burst Flame Embroidery Sexy Chain Bra Hollow Webbing Newlywed Erotic Lingerie Four-Piece Set
$40.26-57%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

yizyif
Women's Ancient Greek Athena Costume Halloween Dress Sexy Outfits Integrated Cape Petal Skirt Bodysuit with Metallic Wristbands
$32.29-42%

latex one piece
Latex Leotard Bodysuit Men's One Piece Wet Look PVC Leather Zipper Crotch Jumpsuit Romper Long Sleeve Wrestling Singlet Clubwear
$184.43-25%

ultrathin pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

2024 chastity
2024 New Negative Chastity Cage Free Matching Silicone Clitoral/Dildo Heads Negative Chastity Device Male Gay Toys Sex Shop 18+
$52.01-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
Two short video clips with lots of latex, bondage and transparent "condom-like" hood:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXNjJD5pkeU

youtube.com/watch?v=rELNfqDfoMU
Plastic, stocking and condom hoods:

xtube.com/video-watch/breath-play-599856
Pantyhose encasement, condom hood, breathing tube and a nice cock 😉

xtube.com/video-watch/breathplay-experimentation-13101761
Actually, I like this breathing tube idea.

xtube.com/video-watch/the-usual-12698791
You can make a "condom hood" from a piece of transparent latex. And a gag 😉
 latex-bondage-breath-control-04.jpg   
(21 Dec 2011, 02:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Dec 2011, 01:35 )hnoff Wrote: here are a few condom breathplay videos I found on youtube

All videos show "An error occurred, please try again later". I hope they are not removed.

(Date January 20th 2012)
I guess all condom videos are still there; I did not check. At least one of them was played correctly. My web browser is Firefox 3.0.15.
Good luck: Joher

Thin transparent latex. dark lippy and jet-black bobbed hair, that certainly presses some buttons! (I'll just pretend I never saw the cigarette...eugh).
I love the idea of multiple nyloln and latex layers too but I always find putting tight rubber on over lycra really difficult. Maybe chlorination is the way to go but I just find the idea of messing about with bleach and acid all a bit worrisome o.O
(21 Jan 2012, 06:05 )culmor Wrote: I'll just pretend I never saw the cigarette...eugh
Yeah, disgusting...

(21 Jan 2012, 06:05 )culmor Wrote: chlorination is the way to go

Yes. I have two chlorinated hoods and stockings from Fetisso - this is the way to go. Now i want everything chlorinated.

(21 Jan 2012, 06:05 )culmor Wrote: messing about with bleach and acid

Actually, it's not very difficult and dangerous, but I'm too lazy to do it by myself.
Re: chlorination
Quote:Actually, it's not very difficult and dangerous...

Do you know of an eejits guide then, lol? I've always wanted to try it but the idea of constructing what's essentially a chemical weapon in my garden shed is a tad scary 😟
(22 Jan 2012, 08:02 )culmor Wrote: Do you know of an eejits guide then

http://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php

😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 383,343 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Jdfdfd (5) , Joher (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (23) , Strappado (1)