Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
70D Glitter Ballet Dance Shaping Tights Women Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings High Waist Nylon Pantyhose Pus Size Pole Dance Clubwear
$7.64

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

cock ring
3PCS Adult Male Sex Cock Ring Penis Hard Erection Delaying Ejeculation Toys Semen Lock Dick Ring for Men
$3.92

rubber cosplay
Halloween Scary Mask Latex Full Head Mask Adults Demons Clown Costumes Accessories for Party Cosplay Props
$11.50-20%

time lock bondage
Fetish Restraints Sex Toys Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Adult Game Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories Electronic Timer
$17.79

glossy body suit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-40%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
The safety limit must be the volume of air in the tubes. If you don't exhale enough to force all the air out of the tube you'll still be re-breathing the same air. Thinking aloud, you could have a one-way valve on each nostril, one in, one out. Air can only go up one nostril, out the other. I've seen one-way air valves used on the airline tubing to aquariums before, they stop water going back into the air pump if the mains power cuts off. They're only a few pence each in stirling,

This might be an answer. Go to your local pet shop, buy a meter of plastic tube and a couple of valves, then off to the DIY shop for some epoxy putty to make a 'nosepiece' and you're away...

Edit:
I've just realized what the implications of this are...
Hmmm, I think it is more difficult to seal off the nose area and make it comfortable at the same time. Some tubes have to be stuck into the nose and I hate that. How about a mouthpiece as used on snorkels? They can be bought seperately as spare part, but probably a cheap tourist snorkel is even cheaper. It would work as a gag and breathing tube at the same time and nose-breathing could be used to de- and inflate the hood. Of course it might be tricky to find the correct glue to seal it off properly.

PS: Adult healthy lungs have a capacity of about 3-5 litres. With normal breathing, it might inhale 50% of its capacity, which is still quite difficult to fit into a tube. A giant tube of 1 cm inside diameter has a volume of 236 cl per meter, if my calculation was right. So, 1.5 l - 236 cl = 1.264cl per normal breath, containing 21% of oxygen, which is 253cl vs. 300cl at free breathing. I think, this is enough to survive quite a while, climbing mountains (thin air) is probably more dangerous.

oops: The numbers are wrong, 3-5 l is indeed the lung capacity, but a normal breath is only 500 cl, maximum intake is 1 l. 1 l remains in the lungs, that is about 4 times as much as in the 1m tube.
Just one (but a good one)...

4309249656_a8c8c067e5_z.jpg   
And another just a good one:  condom-hood-02.jpg   
Plastic this time:

asphyxiation-bondage-21.jpg   
There's a nice hood at the end of this awesome clip:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpQGoAyc-Bc

...also here...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvwJuBLUhQ
Great videos! Great suits (especially the first one - no bubbles)! But I think i will move them to another thread. Transparent latex? Or latex and sport? Probably the latter.
Fun 😁

youtube.com/watch?v=jq1cOLDJMfY
Not transparent but still on subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nyjSleyU1A
(11 Dec 2011, 01:35 )hnoff Wrote: here are a few condom breathplay videos I found on youtube

All videos show "An error occurred, please try again later". I hope they are not removed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 383,600 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Jdfdfd (5) , Joher (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (23) , Strappado (1)