Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
S M L XL XXL Pole Dance Sexy Stockings For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot Night Club PVC Leather Stockings Large Size Over Knee Socks
$13.73-30%

corset
Women Underbust Corset Top Steel Bones Slimming Gothic Bustier Tops Waist Trainer Cincher Belts Black Outfits Steampunk Corset
$40.54-44%

jialuowei
Women High Heel slippers Metal Thin Heels Pleated Peep-toe Female Sexy Fetish Pumps Shoes
$889.35-29%

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-40%

lip plump
Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Makeup
$2.73

breath control latex
Cosplay Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask For Halloween Party
$60.49-24%

ladyboy
Halloween Cosplay Maid Uniform Daily Long Lolita Dress Carnival Party Women Dresses Stage Performance Role Play Ladyboy Costume
$43.77-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
We do not have a separate sub-forum for plastic and PVC, so let's use the Latex one.

The thread is dedicated to latex, plastic, condom hoods.
Related articles:
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8504 (26 photos, 2 videos)
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8443 (Transparent plastic suits, breath control or drawings vs real life)
A couple of photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 asphyxiation-bondage-04.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-latex-14.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-latex-17.jpg   
 1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   
These aren't to my particular interest but I found them on teh interwebs while searching the topic:
 tannoys_1.jpg     tannoys_2.jpg     tannoys_3.jpg   
If that's a condom on his head sealed with parcel tape I suspect he's not long for the world Confused
(02 Nov 2010, 22:53 )culmor Wrote: If that's a condom on his head sealed with parcel tape I suspect he's not long for the world Confused

Hmmm.... Indeed ... It's definitely a condom. Probably he can breath via... Hmmm ... Unless there's a butt-plug... and he is completely covered in latex. 😁

Seriously, I like the outfit, now teach me to breath through all of that.

Looked again. He does not breath. His face is red on the second photo. I think he tears the condom apart as soon as he needs an oxygen break. Also, the fishnets are inside the condom.
Quote:and he is completely covered in latex.

Clingfilm/saran wrap according to the caption😉
(02 Nov 2010, 23:37 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:and he is completely covered in latex.

Clingfilm/saran wrap according to the caption😉

Only condoms then... I see now. If you look closely you can see the layers of the saran wrap, but the first impression is - latex zentai.
A few more from http://www.flickr.com/photos/speedoguru/

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

It seems he's arranged breathing tubes under the condom in the last two pics.
(06 Nov 2010, 13:40 )culmor Wrote: It seems he's arranged breathing tubes under the condom in the last two pics.

Yes, that green thingy in his nose can make lots of interesting things possible. Not sure if I dare to rely upon it while in self-bondage. This is something used in hospitals, right? Then it can be bought and tried. See, BTW, this picture http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5145 (the girl in a condom dress)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 383,519 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Jdfdfd (5) , Joher (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (23) , Strappado (1)