Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

leather pencil skirt
Women 2023 Autumn Winter Sheepskin Skirt Genuine Leather Midi Skirt Female High Waist Split Package Hip Skirt 4XL H167
$65.61-42%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdressing Male To Female Super Thin Oil Shiny Latex Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Short And Long Nails Service
$176.66-23%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color tights swimsuit round high neck long sleeve women's swimsuit sexy slippery tights
$83.36

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Printed Skinny Jumpsuit Female Birthday Celebrate Crystal Leggings Club Bar Party DJ Performance Costume
$141.57-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
Quote:I can't make simple plugs stay in place...

I have the industrial sort on a headband (a bit like an Alice band) and have the same problem, the swimmers' ones work a lot better for me. I bought a pink nose clip (as synchronized swimmers wear) at the same time, although it's an interesting feeling I'd rather smell the rubber 😊
I perhaps should point out that the bong is just a push-fit into the mask, it can be removed in a fraction of a second. The mask also has a internal drinking tube that's been more of an irritation than anything so far...I can't even see how it's intended to work, you must have to use a tube or straw.
Quote:Culmor's costuming is certainly inspirational. I wish I had his balls. (!)

The only costume I've ever worn (briefly) in public is this

TDKR1.jpg   

and as Ra pointed out at the time it's quite vanilla.

I went to Telford Expo intending to wear my Harley and GLaDOS costumes but having laid HQ out on the hotel bed I went from nervous to butterflies to feeling sick, it didn't happen.

But as Mycroft once said 'Courage is by far the kindest word for stupidity'.
This deep-throat lockable pink rubber dildo gag can be a nice addition to the all pink outfit 😋

latex-gag-05-deepthroat-pink.jpg   
(23 Jan 2017, 23:50 )Like Ra Wrote: This deep-throat lockable pink rubber dildo gag can be a nice addition to the all pink outfit 😋

My gag reflex wouldn't let me take that (even if if I wanted to).
Training.. training... 😁
How about these...

tumblr_mxpgo7Inxw1t2ofuio1_540.jpg    - a different kind of latex encasement bag
 tumblr_o8tzhergo91rb7ubso1_1280.jpg    - all sealed up
 tumblr_ojjohdcd0K1qcgugco1_400.gif    - (animated) those vacuum cubes look like fun!

Enjoy

MJ
Nice!

mummification-bondage-16-latex-bodybag.jpg     mummification-bondage-17-latex-bodybag.jpg   
EOTW! One of the cases when I want to be both inside and outside 😁
Following the link at the end of that video led to a goldmine: http://updates.reflectivedesire.com

Good week or more worth of EOTDs. 😮

Also, suffice to say I want that suit. Although, I'm not sure about the air supply situation going off of that video alone...
Thanks @Culmor and @NeoPhoenixTE!  I've uploaded the videos and photos in the forum, just in case:

transparent_purple_latex_encasement_01.mp4 (Size: 3.6 MB )

transparent_purple_latex_encasement_02.mp4 (Size: 2.58 MB )

transparent_purple_latex_encasement_03.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_04.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_05.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_06.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_07.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_08.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_09.jpg     transparent_purple_latex_encasement_10.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,289 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,202 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,245 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)