Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Women Waist Slimming Corset High Waist Body Shaper Panties BBL Shorts Fitness Waist Trainer fajas Butt Lifter Slim Shapewear
$53.24-45%

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Crotchless Lingerie Women Black Stockings With Belt Set High Fishnet Sexy Tights Floral Print Pantyhose Mesh Long Tights
$6.90

drozeno
DROZENO Women's solid color sexy high fork one-piece swimsuit backless sleeveless hollow vintage t-shaped hot spring
$84.68-64%

lip plump
Jelly Lip Mud Cute Matte Velvet Lipstick Lip Make Up Plumping Brown Lip Gloss Mud Tint for Lips Waterproof Longlasting Maquiagem
$19.43

anime bdsm
Jimiko Sexy Secretary Cosplay Suit Woman Plus Size Lingerie Black Open Bra Hollow Skirt for Sex Erotic Underwear Bandage Bdsm
$32.57-47%

latex catsuit
Womens Ladies Shiny Exotic Apparel Bodysuits Catsuit Metallic Leather Bodysuit Lace-up Lingerie Micro Bikini Wetlook Clubwear
$7.59-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
(18 Jan 2017, 22:56 )culmor Wrote: My next step towards total pink latex encasement, a fluorescent gas mask bong from a headshop. Being silicone it doesn't have any smell of its own but as I don't do drugs I loosely stuffed the bong with a particularly pungent brand of rubber bands. Between the swim cap and ear plugs, translucent inner hood and bit gag, the gas mask itself and the faceless over-hood this is all pretty intense. Nearly deaf, all you can feel, taste and smell is rubber 😊

WOW!!

Can't wait to see photos of the complete outfit.
Quote:Can't wait to see photos of the complete outfit.

A  few pink and/or translucent rubber teasers...

1 plug.JPG     3 base tights.JPG     4 outer tights.JPG     5 leotard.JPG     7 Skirt.JPG     6 shoes.JPG     9 gloves.JPG     10 Apron.JPG   

What I still need to find is this belt but in hot pink rubber. It's proving very difficult, patent leather  might have to suffice 😟

8 Belt.jpg   
Very nice outfit, Culmor.

I'm intrigued by the Gasmask Bong. is there glass/plastic in the eyepieces or are they open? It looks well made and I am envious.

Also, I cannot tell from the photos, the Stockings, Leotard and Skirt all look like they might be Libidex cuts (I'm no expert, but I have something similar from them) Mine were in Semi-trans Magenta - but are very hot pink in real life. What colour were yours?

Good luck with your search for the belt!
Much of the rubber is indeed from Libidex. Although the leo and skirt are ancient and branded as 'Skin Two' I think Libidex was an OEM at the time. Some of the simpler items (toe shoes, gag, cuffs, apron) are home-made.
A warning about pink rubber, it's very prone to staining other items and being stained itself. I hung a white latex dress next to the leo and now it has pink marks on it. Conversely, my molded rubber Melissa wedges picked up black stains through being stored next to black leather shoes.

The gas mas has transparent plastic lenses and was quite reasonably priced (I thought). I bought it from here http://www.alibongo.co.uk/product/pink-g...ong-31852/ but it seems it was the last/only one in stock.
Ok, now I'm both intrigued and, dare I say it, aroused by the plans from @Culmor for his pink encasement.

I confess that pink is far from my favourite colour, but the whole concept is very exciting.

The one area I simply cannot get my head around is using a gas mask (or bong mask in this case) - I've never tried it and am still wondering what the appeal is? Maybe I just have to try it for myself?

Can't wait to see how Culmor's outfit looks when fully assembled 😁

MJ
(20 Jan 2017, 08:41 )madjack Wrote: The one area I simply cannot get my head around is using a gas mask (or bong mask in this case) - I've never tried it and am still wondering what the appeal is?

MJ

From a total enclosure point of view it's just one of the easiest ways to close up the last few holes in you cocoon.
You can wear a catsuit and overlap socks and gloves, a hood will cover the head, but if you want to see and breathe you need holes 😉
A gas mask is made to breathe through so it's an easy choice. They do restrict the breathing slightly thanks to the valving but nothing too bad, if it was a real concern you can easily rip the valve out.

A 'Russian' one can be picked up on eBay for not a lot of money at all. I think mine was less than £10 a few years ago.
(20 Jan 2017, 08:41 )madjack Wrote: am still wondering what the appeal is
It's all between the particular ears ;P That's what fetishes are about. They are logically unexplainable.
(20 Jan 2017, 08:41 )madjack Wrote: Ok, now I'm both intrigued and, dare I say it, aroused by the plans from @Culmor for his pink encasement.

I confess that pink is far from my favourite colour, but the whole concept is very exciting.

The one area I simply cannot get my head around is using a gas mask (or bong mask in this case) - I've never tried it and am still wondering what the appeal is? Maybe I just have to try it for myself?

Can't wait to see how Culmor's outfit looks when fully assembled 😁

MJ

I somewhat agree with never having been interested in pink latex before in my life, but when faced with a couple of hundred pounds spending money in the full glare of a Libidex 50% sale last year - somehow several items of the aforementioned 'Semi-Trans-Magenta' were ordered and delivered with some speed. They are pinker than they look in the catalogue, but they are very 'Hot'! So who knows, I might try other non-obvious choices in future - so the that pink doesn't feel out of place amongst the blacks, blues and pewters.

With gas masks - I have never had one. But I am intrigued. I'm sure they're great for incognito parties/clubs. I don't think I'd go for the 'Bong' look

Culmor's costuming is certainly inspirational. I wish I had his balls. (!)
(20 Jan 2017, 20:58 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Culmor's costuming is certainly inspirational. I wish I had his balls. (!)

Ooh-err missus! What could you mean?

I forgot to ask @Culmor about the ear plugs - please, what are they and do they work better than the simple foam types?

MJ
(20 Jan 2017, 21:38 )madjack Wrote: do they work better than the simple foam types?
I can't make simple plugs stay in place...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,259 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,127 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,229 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)