Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-25%

cock cage
2pcs/set Foreskin Penis Ring Cock Ring Thickened Correction Ring Delay Time Sex Toys for Men Chastity Cock Cage Sex Products
$21.62

crossdress anime
Sanrio Easter Collection Kuromi Cinnamoroll Anime Cartoon Gudetama Hello Kitty Crossdressing Chicken Plush Toys Keychain Pendant
$62.58-37%

anime bondage
EARLFAMILY 13cm x 8.7cm Reiq Patreon Anime Hentai Fanart Car Sticker Waterproof NSFW Bondage Decal Auto Amazing Accessories
$2.41-21%

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Shiny Oil Opaque Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Ultra Shimmery Lace Sheer Tights Nylon Pantyhose Lingerie Long Socks
$17.82-28%

pantyhose bodysuit
Silk Sexy Body Stocking Women Bodysuit Lingerie Fishnet Hollow Out Erotic Costumes Pantyhose Mesh Open Crotch Tights Sex Clothes
$9.99-51%

beeger
BEEGER Tom of Finland Stainless Steel Ball Crusher. Stainless Steel Scrotum Bondage BDSM Ball Stretcher Scrotal Fixture
$180.11

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
I would love to be bound in a latex suit like that.
But me thinks I be the only one in these parts of the hills.

Sometimes living in the forest has its drawbacks.
More latex fun:

Male first...
 tumblr_ms26zvUIhc1qasicho1_500.jpg    - nothing more to add 😉
 tumblr_mwskrmRBO51slaltho1_1280.jpg    - I spy a bulge 😇
 tumblr_n2jnt9cSlU1tsf83co4_500.png    - I think he's enjoying it 😁
 tumblr_n4huynQ6C61ru2itko1_500.jpg    - something I think I'd like to try Blush

...and..

tumblr_n4lwguQ0CC1rtlxc9o1_500.jpg    - Ra, chlorinating his latex, possibly....??? 😋
 tumblr_n7qd6kAyhM1rqs8dwo1_500.jpg    - OK, so not 100% encasement, but 100% sexy?

enjoy

MJ
(03 Jul 2014, 16:11 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11701] - Ra, chlorinating his latex, possibly....??? 😋
What a compliment! 😋
Err... not a lot I can say about this...

tumblr_n99v3tBRYV1sm1l6po1_1280.jpg    - interesting?

MJ
[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/rJ5plKwoRcA
[/video]
(16 Dec 2016, 08:22 )culmor Wrote: [video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/rJ5plKwoRcA
[/video]
I've been wanting to have a go at something like this.
Was looking into a neck entry body bag a few months ago... but I'm now thinking I could probably make it myself.
I read (maybe on here) that a lubricated tube can be inserted down the neck of the bag and hooked with toes legs bent. Then suck with your mouth and out through the nose until suitable suction is achieved.
Straighten the legs and the tube is now sealed inside and you are vacpacked.

Release is achieved by moisture building up while thrashing around eventually giving you enough 'lube' to move your arms to get free.
As a failsafe I'm fairly sure that if you have a decent drink before jumping in you will need to go at some point providing more moisture.

Now I just need to convince the wife that I need some help with the measurements for my pervery!! 😉
A couple of years ago I bought a chlorinated latex sack with a neck entry. I thought that a tube or a valve is aeady attached to it, but no 😟 One bad thing about the neck-entry is that it's too tight against the neck. OTOH, it's air-tight.

(16 Dec 2016, 15:23 )ltxrob Wrote: Then suck with your mouth and out through the nose
Yes, I had a similar idea, but using a valve glued to the sack. I think that this solution:

(16 Dec 2016, 15:23 )ltxrob Wrote: I read (maybe on here) that a lubricated tube can be inserted down the neck of the bag

might not work, because you have to use either a thin tube to keep it more air-tight (but it's VERY difficult to suck the internal air out with your lungs through a narrow tube, I tried), or a big diameter tube to suck quickly, but it will not be hermetical. So, I would prefer a glued valve. Doe anybody know where to get one?
 mummification_bondage-11-latex_sack.jpg   

😉
There's a seller on Etsy. Their name is bright and shiny latex. They sell a body bag with a place to put a tube to suck the air out. The link is https://www.etsy.com/listing/287272031/l..._gallery_1

For the tube I'm using a 12mm diameter plastic tubing with a check valve from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Farmunion-Return-...B01LXAP5CN

It works really well and you can remove the air with just putting the tube in your mouth
(27 Dec 2016, 15:52 )stucklord02 Wrote: There's a seller on Etsy. Their name is bright and shiny latex. They sell a body bag with a place to put a tube to suck the air out. The link is https://www.etsy.com/listing/287272031/l..._gallery_1

For the tube I'm using a 12mm diameter plastic tubing with a check valve from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Farmunion-Return-...B01LXAP5CN

It works really well and you can remove the air with just putting the tube in your mouth

That's great and a great price too.
Hard to tell exactly from the photos but I assume its neck entry?
Once you've sucked out the air how to you get free?

Wiggle and build up a sweat until you can move an arm up and break the seal at the neck??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,259 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,127 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,229 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)