Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
BDSM Set Electric Shock G-Spot Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Pen Hand Arm To Thigh Cuff Bondage Metal Labia Clip Exotic Sex Toys
$31.77-59%

shiny stockings
Sexy Women Shiny Pantyhose Super Elastic Magical Stockings Shinning Glitter Tights Plus Size 70 D Skinny Shimmer Tights Ladies
$93.28-35%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Sissy Gay Glitter Low Waist Ruffled Bowknot Lace Decor Frilly Briefs Underpants Lingerie Underwear Sissywear
$6.44-29%

electro stimulation device
USB Charging Electric Shock Cock Cage Scrotum Sleeve Male Chastity Device Electro Stimulation Anal Plug Nipple Clamp SM Sex Toy
$3.06

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

otouch
OTOUCH Men Masturbation Male Vibrator Adult Toys Masturbator Men Pocket Pussy Automatic Massager Aircraft Cup 18 Sex Products
$496.17-19%

transparent pantyhose
Men Sexy Tulle See Through Elastic Transparent Ultrathin Stockings with penis Sleeve
$2.44-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure?
I've always had the fantasy of being literally glued inside a rubber catsuit, with no way of removing my rubber skin except to rip or cut my way out.  This always seemed like a cool idea that would be impossible to execute due to cost and practicality.

Recently, however, I have been acquiring new rubber and beginning to phase out some old pieces.  One of these pieces is an old Latex Catfish 0.4mm neck entry suit.  The suit has been repaired by myself countless times and is really on the verge of falling to pieces any day now; in other words - a perfect candidate.  This is where my fantasy could become a one-time reality!  I only need to find a sacrificial rubber hood, get dressed in the suit and hood, clean lubricant off of the areas to be glued, apply rubber cement and permanently connect the two 😈. 

The only remaining factor is to have my environment optimized to keep myself sealed in the rubber for as long as I can stand.  I'm thinking of a long weekend, with a goal of possibly 48 hours in the suit.  I have done 24 hours in a suit voluntarily with no issues.  For this scenario, I would have to sweep my entire house for sharp objects like scissors, tools or kitchen utensils so I have nothing at my disposal if I try to quit before the 48-hour mark.  A pair of scissors would be in a time-release safe, which would finally grant me my escape after two full days.  I would meal prep, and keep plenty of water to stay healthy and hydrated for the duration. 

What do you all think of my plan?  What else can I do to make the "trapped in the suit" aspect more real?  Additional restraints or limitations? I would very much appreciate your feedback!
sounds like a great challenge!
Will you use a suit that has a crotch zip or will you manage the body waste in other ways?
Does it have socks and gloves built in too?

I dont think you need to lock things away, as the suit will be destroyed after the event im fairly sure that if you wanted out... you could just tear it.
(16 Feb 2020, 09:37 )ltxrob Wrote: sounds like a great challenge!
Will you use a suit that has a crotch zip or will you manage the body waste in other ways?
Does it have socks and gloves built in too?

I dont think you need to lock things away, as the suit will be destroyed after the event im fairly sure that if you wanted out... you could just tear it.

Yes, the suit has a crotch zip to allow for using the facilities. As of now, the suit has glued-on toe socks, but I would attach gloves as well. 

I considered this as well.  Perhaps with gloved fingers, it might be more difficult than one might think to catch the rubber and tear at it. (I'm unsure about this, as I usually avoid tearing latex at all costs😅). 

Maybe I should search for some rubber mittens or another type of glove that is more debilitating and makes my fingers less useable.
(16 Feb 2020, 08:31 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I've always had the fantasy of being literally glued inside a rubber catsuit, with no way of removing my rubber skin except to rip or cut my way out. This always seemed like a cool idea that would be impossible to execute due to cost and practicality.

This is the kind of stuff I think about but never have the fortitude to commit to so I end up using chains and timer padlocks to achieve this goal.

If you're going to do this, make sure you use plenty of silicone lube or else you'll be chafing like crazy in a few hours... of course, you aeady know that since you've done 24 hours previously.
wow, what a fantasy, I love it except for the fact you have to broke it (I hate tearing latex) but it's no other ways so...

Thought I would maybe add something over the eyes.  😋
(16 Feb 2020, 11:40 )essanym Wrote:
(16 Feb 2020, 08:31 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: I've always had the fantasy of being literally glued inside a rubber catsuit, with no way of removing my rubber skin except to rip or cut my way out.  This always seemed like a cool idea that would be impossible to execute due to cost and practicality.

This is the kind of stuff I think about but never have the fortitude to commit to so I end up using chains and timer padlocks to achieve this goal.

If you're going to do this, make sure you use plenty of silicone lube or else you'll be chafing like crazy in a few hours... of course, you aeady know that since you've done 24 hours previously.

I totally understand. I've padlocked myself in before to achieve the "locked-in effect", but being permanently glued in has a special feel to it I would imagine. 🤤 

I'll use plenty but I'm inevitably expecting some good chafing and those pesky marks in the inner elbow. It will be worth it though. 😈
(16 Feb 2020, 11:47 )no smile Wrote: wow, what a fantasy, I love it except for the fact you have to broke it (I hate tearing latex) but it's no other ways so...

Thought I would maybe add something over the eyes.  😋

The only alternative to cutting would be using a solvent for the rubber cement.  It would work in theory to separate the hood and suit, but trying to separate the pieces by myself while wearing them seems challenging.  Also, solvent contacting skin is not ideal. 

Would you use a hood with no eye openings or something similar?  Two days without sight would be a bit much for me. (If I had a person to take care of me for that time period, I might reconsider).
Are/will be there mouth and/or eye openings in the suit? Built-in gag? Built-in gag with a breathing/drinking tube?

Oh... just noticed this:

(16 Feb 2020, 12:48 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Would you use a hood with no eye openings or something similar?  Two days without sight would be a bit much for me. (If I had a person to take care of me for that time period, I might reconsider).
Otherwise a very arousing idea. BTW, there is even a hypno file for that https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid26566
(16 Feb 2020, 12:48 )SlaveToRubber Wrote: Would you use a hood with no eye openings or something similar?  Two days without sight would be a bit much for me. (If I had a person to take care of me for that time period, I might reconsider).

You could use clear latex for the eye.  Or something like these micro perforated hood but with open mouth of course.  (but they are not cheap for a one time use  Confused )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage Like Ra 224 187,019 17 Sep 2023, 22:26
Last Post: PurpleVibes

Contributors: anotherkyguy (1) , ebear_ca (1) , essanym (4) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (8) , SissyEva (1) , SlaveToRubber (7) , Zooy (3)