Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Children Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Outfits Kids Gymnastics Leotards Jumpsuit with Shorts Dancewear Sets for Girls Yoga Unitard
$65.82

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Wireless Vibrator Telescopic Dildos For Women Big Dildo Vibrador Heating Skin Feeling Dick Realistic Penis Large falos Silicone
$24.30

gaff panties
Gaff Camel Underwear Sissy Panties T-Back Shapping Briefs Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Gaff Thong Fake Vagina Gay Lingerie
$27.32-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Matt Black Crotch Thigh High Boots With Belt Pointy Toes High Heel Long Boot Custom Wide Slim Fit Boot Ladies Plus Size
$199.65-32%

corset
Summer Breathable Oil Painting Printing Back Strap Chest Shoulder Adjustable Corset Tank Top Versatile Corset Top for Women
$26.38-20%

shapewear
Women Shapewear Bodysuits Waist Trainer Vest Slim Full Body Shaper Built-In Bra Camisole Tops Tummy Control Slimming Underwear
$14.58

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
And if you are small like she is.

Also, I notice that she was wearing a latex catsuit.
If she was nude, I'll bet it would be harder for her to get in and out.
Sweat and all.

But it looked nice.
(12 Jan 2017, 08:30 )Tinker D Wrote: If she was nude, I'll bet it would be harder for her to get in and out.
It depends. Latex clings to latex, just like latex clings to sweaty skin. Lubricant and chlorination  should solve this problem.

... and if you replace lubricant with rubber glue ....(where's the evil smile??? arrgh... need to find more proper smilies... )
A similar construction, but made in the shape of a vacuum cube: vacuum cube for self-bondage

vacuum_cube-01_selfbondage.jpg   
(14 Jan 2017, 15:09 )Like Ra Wrote: A similar construction, but made in the shape of a vacuum cube: vacuum cube for self-bondage
Can't read the German but how does that work for SB?
1st photo looks as if you can get an arm out... or is it just a case of you can hold the vacuum nozzle against the one way valve?
Ah, my mistake. I thought that the cube has external sleeves. So, no easy self-bondage 😁

(14 Jan 2017, 20:40 )ltxrob Wrote: Can't read the German
Google translate 😉
(14 Jan 2017, 21:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, my mistake. I thought that the cube has external sleeves. So, no easy self-bondage 😁

(14 Jan 2017, 20:40 )ltxrob Wrote: Can't read the German
Google translate 😉
Too much like hard work on a phone. 😉
Hmm......
Interesting, I think that the vacume would have a hard time removing the air unless there is a path to draw the air away from the center of this cube.

Thinking on this, how about a latex suit, no frame work, loose that is very easy to get in and out go. Like baggy jumpsuit.
But once the vacume hose is connected, and the air is removed, the suit becomes ridged to the point you can't move at all.
In other words, strike a pose, start the vacume and you'll look like a statue covered in latex.

What do you think?
(15 Jan 2017, 17:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Hmm......
Interesting, I think that the vacume would have a hard time removing the air unless there is a path to draw the air away from the center of this cube.

Thinking on this, how about a latex suit, no frame work, loose that is very easy to get in and out go. Like baggy jumpsuit.
But once the vacume hose is connected, and the air is removed, the suit becomes ridged to the point you can't move at all.
In other words, strike a pose, start the vacume and you'll look like a statue covered in latex.

What do you think?
It would still be too flexible.

But if it was a double skinned one with 'bean bag' beans in between... once the air is drawn out they lock together and set like concrete.
So it's possible, right?
My next step towards total pink latex encasement, a fluorescent gas mask bong from a headshop. Being silicone it doesn't have any smell of its own but as I don't do drugs I loosely stuffed the bong with a particularly pungent brand of rubber bands. Between the swim cap and ear plugs, translucent inner hood and bit gag, the gas mask itself and the faceless over-hood this is all pretty intense. Nearly deaf, all you can feel, taste and smell is rubber 😊

2a Cap, hoods and mask.JPG     2b Mask inside.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,172 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,001 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,178 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)