Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Forms Fake Breasts Bodysuit S Cup Giant Breast Fat Buttocks For Cosplay Queen Transgender Sissy Gay Ladyboy
$15594.48-58%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Shoulder Length Latex Gloves unisex Black Long Fetish Gloves
$12.10-10%

panty girdle
GUUDIA Women Body Shaper Tummy Control Panties High Waist Trimmer Postpartum Girdle Slimming Underwear Slimmer Shapewear Cincher
$62.09

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$75.88

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Platform 14.5CM Round Toe Shiny High Heels Tall Boots Full Zip Up Shoes Woman Big Size 3638 42 43
$108.75-38%

transparent bodysuit
High Cut Sexy Women Transparent Bodysuit Backless Solid Tight Mesh High Slit Erotic Jumpsuit Cutout Lingerie Stretch Clubwear
$36.66

bondage corset
2017 Sex Shop Women Sexo Punk Gothic Leather Harness Body Bdsm Bondage Cage Bustier Corset Sculpting Chest Sex Toys For Couples
$22.84-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Swimsuits
(05 Apr 2024, 15:19 )Michael Wrote: I would feel weird if anyone can see me taking girls swimsuit into booth, as I am guy...you are very brave.
Just take something else as well 😊
(05 Apr 2024, 15:19 )Michael Wrote: I would feel weird if anyone can see me taking girls swimsuit into booth, as I am guy...you are very brave.

Just go and try it then 😊 The combination of shame and sensation is surprisingly astonishing...
(04 Apr 2024, 13:31 )Anne Wrote:
(04 Apr 2024, 13:06 )MermanPet Wrote: I feel ashamed as a man in the women's swimwear department.

I feel no shame and walk right to the clearance corner and buy 5 at once.

Of course, in the past I also had to go to the store. (The Internet was in its infancy.) But I never tried on a swimsuit. I took the same size as the men's and it more or less worked out.
Β  Β  It was always very uncomfortable for me and I was very glad to be out of the store. Sometimes with a swimsuit, but more often without.
Β  I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store. Such a one-piece swimsuit with panties. I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
(05 Apr 2024, 15:56 )Anne Wrote:

When buying online and then going to the store to pick up to save on delivery it felt a bit weird last time because they no longer pack your order, to save on packing material and it's better for the environment according to the cashier. So I was standing there like "I'm here to pick up order number 123" and she went to the back and came back with 3 swimsuits not in a bag or anything. Didn't bat an eye. So if she was judging me she didn't show and I wouldn't have cared anyway since I don't know her.

True, my last decathlon swimsuit shopping was just like that. If they were asking, I had asnwer ready - that its for my wife.
Quote:I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store... I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
I think we've all done something similar long ago and no, we never fooled anyone 😊
(08 Apr 2024, 23:08 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store... I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
I think we've all done something similar long ago and no, we never fooled anyone 😊

I did buy stuff for my daughter and my wife. Did I fool anybody? 🀣

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,330 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 307,586 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,290 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,528 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 963 13 Nov 2023, 18:43
Last Post: kenwaynguyen

Contributors: Anne (3) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (16) , Like Ra (17) , MermanPet (2) , Michael (7) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (1) , SwimBond (4) , testfan (1) , therider (2) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (4)