Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Nikke The Goddess Of Victory Dorothy Cosplay Wigs 100cm Long Straight Curly Pink Party Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$60.67-35%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

ikoky
IKOKY Delay Ejaculation Cheap Things Cock Ring Penis Ring Scrotal Binding Ring Erotic Toys Chastity Cage Sex Toys for Men Male
$4.13

bondage sack
PU Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Role Play BDSM Slave Restraints Sex Toys Product for Couples
$42.05-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
High Quality 100% Latex Lady Human Mask crossdress female mask realistic silicone party mask Women Cosplay Face Mask in Stock
$16.93

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Slingbacks Thin High Heels Women Pumps Street Style Buckle Strap Pointed Toe Party Banquet Female ​Shoes
$47.49-50%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Swimsuits
Btw, there is a Japanese website that sorta like documenting and doing photo shoots of swimsuits in a fetish way:

https://sukumizu.tv/

It’s in Japanese, of course, but Google Translate works pretty well with JP->EN
Aha, this is where Aliexpress photos come from! (Or the other way around???) 😆
(13 Mar 2023, 21:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, this is where Aliexpress photos come from! (Or the other way around???) 😆

I doubt that Aliexpress sellers are using these specific photos.
That was a sarcastic joke 😉
So uh... I somehow stumbled across a competitive swimsuit themed soapland website in Japan.
It was intriguing to say the least.
(05 Mar 2009, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: So I guessed it right :-\ He was checking your mental health with simple questions.

Once I saw a guy in two-piece womens swimsuit in a public swimming pool. But he tried to attract as much attention as possible but without being rude, annoying or even provocative. People around were smiling and pointing at him while he was not looking.

I met him in the center of our city later. He was riding a bicycle in a bloody-red dress ;-D

Wouldn't surprise me if it's one of the regulars at the Dutch Mannen in Badpak forums. You know, the ones who feel they can sport anything in public just because certain swimming pools allow them in with female swimwear.
(11 Apr 2023, 06:53 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(05 Mar 2009, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: So I guessed it right :-\ He was checking your mental health with simple questions.

Once I saw a guy in two-piece womens swimsuit in a public swimming pool. But he tried to attract as much attention as possible but without being rude, annoying or even provocative. People around were smiling and pointing at him while he was not looking.

I met him in the center of our city later. He was riding a bicycle in a bloody-red dress ;-D

Wouldn't surprise me if it's one of the regulars at the Dutch Mannen in Badpak forums. You know, the ones who feel they can sport anything in public just because certain swimming pools allow them in with female swimwear.

Can you give me the names of the forum?
(13 Apr 2023, 15:35 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Can you give me the names of the forum?
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/manneninbadpakfr/

The original one disappeared years ago.
(13 Apr 2023, 21:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 15:35 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Can you give me the names of the forum?

It's a jolly bunch there.

Mostly Dutchies, some Belgians and a few Germans. 
Best to use google auto translate if you're non-Dutch speaking.

Anyway, they're OK. But I hit some nerves a few months ago over a leggings-in-public discussion.
My well-intended friendly advice basically entailed to try and keep things tasteful, which happens to include
consideration to abstain from doing this at all if you look like a giant muffin top in rainbow colored tights.
Apparently that really triggered a few poor souls there - because, in their mind, I shouldn't 'dictate'  them because they can get away 
with wearing a women's onepiece in a public swimming pool.

Ofc, in real life, the public streets ≠ public swimming pool.
Plenty of street scenarios that can wind up more troublesome.
(14 Apr 2023, 09:36 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 21:32 )Like Ra Wrote:

It's a jolly bunch there.

Mostly Dutchies, some Belgians and a few Germans. 
Best to use google auto translate if you're non-Dutch speaking.

Anyway, they're OK. But I hit some nerves a few months ago over a leggings-in-public discussion.
My well-intended friendly advice basically entailed to try and keep things tasteful, which happens to include
consideration to abstain from doing this at all if you look like a giant muffin top in rainbow colored tights.
Apparently that really triggered a few poor souls there - because, in their mind, I shouldn't 'dictate'  them because they can get away 
with wearing a women's onepiece in a public swimming pool.

Ofc, in real life, the public streets ≠ public swimming pool.
Plenty of street scenarios that can wind up more troublesome.
Well, my opinion is that this kinda thing is a fetish (for the most part), and should only be indulged in a private setting (in your private home, for example), and should not be seen in the public. If you do bring it out into the public, make it hidden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,158 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,687 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,158 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,998 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 866 13 Nov 2023, 18:43
Last Post: kenwaynguyen

Contributors: Anne (3) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (16) , Like Ra (17) , MermanPet (2) , Michael (7) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (1) , SwimBond (4) , testfan (1) , therider (2) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (4)