Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Women Tank Leotard Ballet Class Dance Leotards for Gymnastics Leotard Stretch Leotard Short Unitard Adult
$166.97-37%

breath control latex
Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$140.54

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

breath control latex
(FErubber 038) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$154.71-9%

vac-u-lock machine
Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Spring Extension for Telescopic Linear Actuator Machine size M10 accessorie
$25.40-40%

suspension bondage
Metal Shibari Japanese Ring Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Restraints Anchor Base For Rope Suspension Set-up
$51.58-20%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Swimsuits
(05 Apr 2024, 15:19 )Michael Wrote: I would feel weird if anyone can see me taking girls swimsuit into booth, as I am guy...you are very brave.
Just take something else as well 😊
(05 Apr 2024, 15:19 )Michael Wrote: I would feel weird if anyone can see me taking girls swimsuit into booth, as I am guy...you are very brave.

Just go and try it then 😊 The combination of shame and sensation is surprisingly astonishing...
(04 Apr 2024, 13:31 )Anne Wrote:
(04 Apr 2024, 13:06 )MermanPet Wrote: I feel ashamed as a man in the women's swimwear department.

I feel no shame and walk right to the clearance corner and buy 5 at once.

Of course, in the past I also had to go to the store. (The Internet was in its infancy.) But I never tried on a swimsuit. I took the same size as the men's and it more or less worked out.
Β  Β  It was always very uncomfortable for me and I was very glad to be out of the store. Sometimes with a swimsuit, but more often without.
Β  I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store. Such a one-piece swimsuit with panties. I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
(05 Apr 2024, 15:56 )Anne Wrote:

When buying online and then going to the store to pick up to save on delivery it felt a bit weird last time because they no longer pack your order, to save on packing material and it's better for the environment according to the cashier. So I was standing there like "I'm here to pick up order number 123" and she went to the back and came back with 3 swimsuits not in a bag or anything. Didn't bat an eye. So if she was judging me she didn't show and I wouldn't have cared anyway since I don't know her.

True, my last decathlon swimsuit shopping was just like that. If they were asking, I had asnwer ready - that its for my wife.
Quote:I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store... I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
I think we've all done something similar long ago and no, we never fooled anyone 😊
(08 Apr 2024, 23:08 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:I was once buying a leotard at a gymnastics store... I pretended to pick it out for my sister. I think it worked out.
I think we've all done something similar long ago and no, we never fooled anyone 😊

I did buy stuff for my daughter and my wife. Did I fool anybody? 🀣

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,184 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,857 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,182 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,166 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 893 13 Nov 2023, 18:43
Last Post: kenwaynguyen

Contributors: Anne (3) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (16) , Like Ra (17) , MermanPet (2) , Michael (7) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (1) , SwimBond (4) , testfan (1) , therider (2) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (4)