Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Boniesun 2022 Sleep Headphones, Bluetooth Sleep Mask Eye Mask for Sleep, Wireless Music Headband for Office/Meditation/Travel
$16.93

mirabelle
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

zentai
Cosplay Robot Bodysuit Steampunk Armor 3D Printed Jumpsuit Zentai Casual Skinny Clothing Party Costume Halloween Carnival Romper
$39.81-55%

latex fetish
Sexy Army Green Latex Fetish Catsuit with Front Crotch Zip Rubber Jumpsuit Imitation Uniform Bodysuit w/o Hood Socks Gloves
$120.99-10%

Foreskin Corrector
Silicone Foreskin Corrector Resistance Penis Rings Reusable Extender Delay Ejaculation Cock Rings Glans Cockrings Sex Toys
$43.45-51%

temorish
Women latex swimsuit bodysuit gummi 0.4mm Swimsuit Leotard
$87.12-9%

sorbern
2023 Easy Carry Mini Folding Sunglasses For Women Men Round TR90 Lighweight Oversized Sun Glasses Lentes De Sol Para Hombre
$30.93-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(29 Nov 2015, 10:35 )herrpee Wrote: How to silence yourself with some deep throathing (animated)
First test it
Than taste it
Lube it
Insert it
Tape it
Enjoy it
Hi I know this was an old post but just wondered where the original vid came from so I can look it up? Cheers
(09 Apr 2018, 17:58 )Interestinglyunique Wrote:
(29 Nov 2015, 10:35 )herrpee Wrote: How to silence yourself with some deep throathing (animated)
First test it
Than taste it
Lube it
Insert it
Tape it
Enjoy it
Hi I know this was an old post but just wondered where the original vid came from so I can look it up? Cheers

I tracked her down for you, she's called Misha Mayfair, I wish I had her skills.  💓

http://spankbang.com/h868/video/selfgags...+good+girl
(10 Apr 2018, 00:02 )wilsd Wrote:
(09 Apr 2018, 17:58 )Interestinglyunique Wrote:
First test it
Than taste it
Lube it
Insert it
Tape it
Enjoy it

I tracked her down for you, she's called Misha Mayfair, I wish I had her skills.  💓

http://spankbang.com/h868/video/selfgags...+good+girl
Oh well done! Thanks a lot, yes that is a lot of dildo to swallow. She looks like she is having fun though! Thanks again
Does anyone have a woolfetish?  😉

6298398702_22cc8cff25_z.jpg   

s-l1600.jpg   

mohair gag
After a long break Shandra is posting on Flickr again.

SGall.jpg   
Now, to be quite honest, I can't quite decide if this is a real photo or some clever artwork...

tumblr_ouprs5Wbub1w3mimgo1_500.jpg    - but whatever it is I like it!

MJ
The actual gagging is not arousing to me, but the flexibility is

untitled.png   

MJ
Some more oddities

tumblr_ommycjFDdr1uaklxso1_640.jpg     tumblr_pblx2lusQ81wj8knco1_500.jpg   

Both also qualify as FOTD (Flaccid Of The Day) for my tastes

MJ
(23 Jul 2018, 07:50 )madjack Wrote: Both also qualify as FOTD (Flaccid Of The Day) for my tastes
It's a strange combination of WOW and FOTD.
I keep coming back to this image and simply can't decide if I like it or not:

1229165937_1d364fdb05_o.jpg   

There is something about it that I find fascinating, but nothing that I can say is erotic. So why do I keep looking at it? 

What do you folks think about it?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,908 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore