Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bdsm
Bondage Kit BDSM Restraints Fetish Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Women Bandage Slave Collars Obedience Handcuffs Master Adult Game
$4.05

darlingaga
Darlingaga Backless Fashion Skinny Sexy Bodysuits Off Shoulder Party Catsuit Club Party Summer Bodies One Piece Chain Jumpsuits
$22.75-50%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

transparent panties
200KG 6XL Large Size High Waist Mesh Transparent Panties Ladies Comfortable Female Underwear Sexy Flower Lace Hollow Briefs
$8.47-29%

pvc stockings
XXXL Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk PVC Wetlook Hosiery Women Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Pole Dance Clubwear
$24.08-60%

yizyif
Kids Girls Circus Leotard Dress Cosplay Costume Long Sleeves Bodysuit Tassel Bowknot Adorned Carnival Performance Party Jumpsuit
$27.45-35%

crossdress fetish
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Wine Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$208.12-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
An interesting variant on something posted before:

Capturegag.JPG     chomp_mouth_gag_oxballs-1_x750_2_2.jpg    - note the attachment to allow a tube to be connected - lots of kinky potential

you can buy one here 

Enjoy

MJ
(27 Oct 2017, 13:27 )madjack Wrote: you can buy one
Hmmm... let's check Ali...
Didn't know where to post this, but since it's the gag that makes the look, the photo ended up here 😁

total_latex_encasement_lips_gag-01.jpg   
(24 Apr 2017, 03:39 )madboyevil Wrote: This probably should be on the weird gag or innapropiate gags thread.

The text says: "We will end bullfighting", I don't know why they are gagged and tape around them...

I don't know where this is from, but the device looks awesome

Modern art?

muzzle_gag___the_facehugger_by_tiedstyle-dag89kq.jpg     hugs_your_face___the_facehugger__for_richard__by_tiedstyle-damiqps.jpg     the_facehugger___used___aged_look___perforated_by_tiedstyle-dbm15vf.jpg   

More gags: https://tiedstyle.deviantart.com/gallery/
O!

wooden-gag-01.jpg   
Have we done this one aeady?

clear gag.JPG     clear gag1.JPG    - found on AliExpress 

Don't think it is strong enough to force your mouth to stay open, but might be an idea for someone who want's to be gagged in public for a Forest walk??????  😉

MJ
(31 Oct 2017, 11:15 )madjack Wrote: Have we done this one aeady?

- found on AliExpress 

Don't think it is strong enough to force your mouth to stay open, but might be an idea for someone who want's to be gagged in public for a Forest walk??????  😉

MJ

Interesting .... " Due to hand measure, the size may have 1-4 cm error..."  !!!

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Another interesting one, with a twist on the gasmask theme

tumblr_owqqk9cuI61w3b2fdo3_400.gif      - (animated)

Enjoy

MJ
(31 Oct 2017, 07:29 )Poorwhitetrash Wrote:
(24 Apr 2017, 03:39 )madboyevil Wrote: This probably should be on the weird gag or innapropiate gags thread.

The text says: "We will end bullfighting", I don't know why they are gagged and tape around them...

I don't know where this is from, but the device looks awesome

Modern art?

More gags: https://tiedstyle.deviantart.com/gallery/

and the pattern for it: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Facehugge...-490422045

it's really easy to build and very effective with a butterfly-gag. There's no chance to move the gag at all, but it's still comfortable...
Found a 'puppy pacifier' dog toy at the local market.

Hollow rubber toy shaped like an oversized pacifier .

The 'adult baby' thing is distinctly not me, but I have asthma and am choosy about gags. This has a definite insert limit, and seemed like a good thing. Worth a try for a few bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/Ethical-Puppy-Pac...B0002AS05A

Getting it home, it'ts great - the ball's effective at preventing speech, but even better, it's collapsible. And, hilariously, gives off an obnoxious squeak when the wearer collapses it.

I get bored with scenes where the bottom is tied up and can't really do much. Not being able to talk, but being able to make noise is hilarious. And ultimately safer I think - series of squeaks - "Is that a safeword?" vigorous nodding, it is, get them out fast.

The ball end sticks a bit far into the mouth for comfort. I sometimes gag on it. So I'm going to try cutting some washers from crafter's foam rubber to effectively shorten the distance inside the mouth a little.

They're available in hot pink and purple.

Why do I suspect the dog toy company (love that it's 'ethical pet') isn't as naive as they're letting on?

And I love a bit of humor with my sex life. Ultimately it's about loving yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,830 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore