Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Designs High Quality Sexy Black Garter Jacquard Open Crotch Tights Transparent Pantyhose Womens Stockings Lolita Lingerie
$6.03-20%

sex toy vibrator
Clitoris Sucker Stimulator for Women Nipple Vibrator Clitorial Dildo Vaginal Suck Panties Massager to Satisfy Sex Toys for Adult
$38.89

tusk chastity
New 2.0 TUSK Design Cock Cage Male Chastity Device With Stainless Steel Catheter Locked Penis Preventing Escape Sextoy For Sissy
$25.37-45%

2022 chastity
Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton
$115.47

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$5.69-31%

sexy pantyhose
Women Long Sexy Hollow Out Fishnet Stockings Pantyhose Black High Waist Stocking Tights Panty Fishnet Lingerie High Quality
$1.94-52%

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
https://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeo...l?a=likera

def FOTD
(31 Jul 2017, 16:18 )lugnuts Wrote: https://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeo...l?a=likera

def FOTD

I'm afraid @occorics beat you to it in post #276  😋

MJ
Here's a strange one:

super_secure_ball_gag_by_desertlion3d-dbia8zh.jpg    - the joy of art is that you can create the weird and wonderful, even though they couldn't work/exist in real life

MJ
Two more to share:

tumblr_nlxfluZbJ61u613s5o1_500.png    - I'm not into watersports, but there is something about this gag/hood that appeals to me

tumblr_ousayfxqgP1ucxdeuo1_400.gif    - (animated) not weird or especially unusual, but very nice

Enjoy

MJ
Very... industrial?

tumblr_oj5da61Jqn1tjtlxzo1_500.jpg    - not at all erotic to my eyes

MJ
An almost invisible gag that forces your mouth to stay open?

tumblr_ow2ji9598l1w0oxaoo2_400.gif    - (animated) this has got to appeal to someone wanting to be gagged in public?

MJ
(13 Sep 2017, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: An almost invisible gag that forces your mouth to stay open?

- (animated) this has got to appeal to someone wanting to be gagged in public?

MJ

WOW - where can you buy such a lovely?
(13 Sep 2017, 16:46 )krinlyc Wrote:
(13 Sep 2017, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: An almost invisible gag that forces your mouth to stay open?

- (animated) this has got to appeal to someone wanting to be gagged in public?

MJ

WOW - where can you buy such a lovely?

I have seen the video were the clips is from, I think it was devicebondage or infernalrestraints, so it's probably custom-made...
not only a gag, but definitely weird an FOTD...

StrangeHobbies_42-A.jpg   
A random selection:

prolonged_practice_by_dawho555-dbczlk4.gif    - (animated) only works as art, that gag is way too big/long for real life
 tumblr_o4mscrQoG71qf4rquo1_540.jpg    - a bit gag with bite?
 tumblr_opgtyiAmGe1w0e4lno1_540.jpg    - another reason to never have your tongue pierced!
 tumblr_ounnguQTY81ric730o1_250.gif    - (animated) forced deep throat
 tumblr_ov6ae6mBXj1tmmgf6o1_540.jpg    - Simon - O (oh why can't they be cheaper!)
 tumblr_ovpwmyAEdY1rdc5oto1_250.gif    - (animated) funnel gags have so many possibilities, but not sure how this one is intended to work

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,797 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore