Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-Compatible Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Sleep Headphone Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headband
$48.40-30%

crossdresser silicone body
Cosplay Fake Pubic Hair Silicone Sex Doll Private Use Pubic Wig Body Hair for Crossdress Accessories Private Use Silicon Doll
$25.41-4%

latex fetish
Seamless 3D Unisex Black Red Short Latex Gloves Mittens Fetish 5 Finger Wrist Length
$17.65-35%

masturbator
Finger Vibrator Female Masturbator 9 Frequency Clitoris Stimulator G Spot Massage Wireless Remote Control Sex Toys for Women
$19.64

vatine
33cm Big Vibrators EU US Plug Magic Wand For Women Nipple Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Anal Plug Dildo Female Masturbator Sex Toy
$13.44

high waist faux leather
Women PU Leather Skirt High Waist Bodycon Short Skirt Office Ladies Work Wear Solid Black Sexy Party Women Elastic Mini Skirts
$3.68

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Red Lingerie Sets for Women Luxury 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra 3 Piece Lingerie Set with Garter Deluxe Erotic Package
$31.94-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
More gags:

tumblr_oo13k0QQiP1u3q4m4o2_500.gif    - (animated) I find this type of gag very unattractive, but must appeal to some?
 tumblr_ovgm24JM3K1svmr38o1_540.jpg    - interesting, but wonder if the clothes peg actually prevents you moving your tongue - not a gag for long sessions?

and finally a bit of fun

7b39b91ba84f4100dcb3b03bf6064f16-dbntwgl.jpg    - I wanna balloon! 

enjoy

MJ
Oh... now this is interesting..

gag1@x300.png    - novel shape, inflatable and available with a 'squirting feature' - oh my! 

Those people at PrimalHardwere are very naughty indeed!

MJ
I like this one!
Me too 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Another 'dream' gag from the mighty mind (and pen) of Heveti (check out more at Deviantart)

becky_pluggag_by_heveti-dbqeqq3.jpg   

I like the idea of having all those attachments to play with

Enjoy

MJ
A bit an overkill, but still exciting... 😋

unusual-gag-75.png   
(21 Oct 2017, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: A bit an overkill, but still exciting... [Image: tongue.gif]

Really? I think it's missing some duct tape.....

MJ
Mmm... I think the grey ribbon on the 4th and 5th images is duct tape.
Yes . 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(21 Oct 2017, 00:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Mmm... I think the grey ribbon on the 4th and 5th images is duct tape.

See! I'm thought it was just 'grey ribbon' and NOT duct tape... DOH!  Dash1

Need to get my eyes tested....

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,793 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore