Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Exotic accessories Sex Open Mouth Gag Harness Oral Electric Shock Ball Gag Mouth Plug Adult Restraint Slave Bondage BDSM Sex Toy
$52.30-49%

jialuowei
5 Inch High heel Ankle Boots Bondage Fetish Vintage Sexy Shoes size 36-46 Jialuowei High heels
$965.58-45%

electro stimulation device
electro stimulation electric shock for DIY chastity device penis cage cock lock sex toys for men and women
$7.26-16%

bondage high heels
Sorbern Sissy Boy Ballet Shoes Pumps Stilettos Slip-On Pinup Footwear Fetish Bdsm Bondage Dominatrix Pump Heeled Custom Colors
$168.19-31%

penis milking machine
nipple boobs suction vaginal balls dildo sex toy pusssy chest caress sex suits women vibrator men masturbator vigina
$16.73-31%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fishnet Lingerie Transparent Bra Set With Long Sleeve Crop Top Sissy Underwear Uncensored Sensual See Through Outfit
$15.11

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Two to titillate 

tumblr_p527jtYq3V1wky5b1o3_1280.jpg    - another interesting gas mask variant

tumblr_paym84wEQj1rlr25go1_500.gif    - (animated) you've got to love penis gags!

enjoy

MJ
Just a nice selection:

tumblr_ljidzf41z01qhfefvo2_500.jpg    - big eyes, big gag (for some reason 'Snow White' keeps popping into my mind)
 tumblr_oqs6fpebyD1uky0hxo1_250.gif    - (animated) I love this type of gag
 tumblr_pg6tyl75zv1w0ynq7o1_500.gif    - now that's a BIG ring gag!

enjoy

MJ
This one wouldn't work unless it was too tight, which would be an instant FOTD to me

tumblr_oqrmrzIWxQ1w48hmoo1_500.jpg    - but is it technically a gag or is it tongue bondage?

MJ
... tongue entangled ...

or

entoungled - a good candidate for the kinky dictionary (kinktionary?) 😁
A random find from the internet

AR-EG-TA-SClamp-1.jpg    - at first glance looks like a normal ring gag, but look closer and there are clamps for both top and bottom lips... interesting!

I can't find out if this was a custom 'one-off' or is available to purchase

MJ
(04 Jan 2019, 10:51 )madjack Wrote: A random find from the internet

- at first glance looks like a normal ring gag, but look closer and there are clamps for both top and bottom lips... interesting!

MJ

It looks like a mouth version of the labia clamp that steelwerks makes. They look almost exactly the same but the mouth gag looks more circular where as the labia clamp has a more narrow opening.
(04 Jan 2019, 18:31 )essanym Wrote:
(04 Jan 2019, 10:51 )madjack Wrote: A random find from the internet

- at first glance looks like a normal ring gag, but look closer and there are clamps for both top and bottom lips... interesting!

MJ

It looks like a mouth version of the labia clamp that steelwerks makes.  They look almost exactly the same but the mouth gag looks more circular where as the labia clamp has a more narrow opening.

I think you've got it - they might even be the same thing, just adjusted to offer a wider opening.

Good sleuthing!

MJ
Here's a novelty...

bdsmlr-61991-0zCh060tbu.jpg    - Ok. So I get the 'condom' gag in the mouth, nothing special there. But... WTF is the latex pussy meant to achieve? we've seen them over the mouth before (and that makes sense) but between the eyes? 

Talk about a 'skull fucking'! 

I've never seen anything quite like this, but has anyone on the forum experienced it? (wearing or using)

MJ
(01 Apr 2019, 13:19 )madjack Wrote: Here's a novelty...

- Ok. So I get the 'condom' gag in the mouth, nothing special there. But... WTF is the latex pussy meant to achieve? we've seen them over the mouth before (and that makes sense) but between the eyes?

Talk about a 'skull fucking'!

I've never seen anything quite like this, but has anyone on the forum experienced it? (wearing or using)

MJ

Maybe it's a slot to put quarters in so you can get some action from the person wearing it?
(01 Apr 2019, 13:19 )madjack Wrote: 'skull fucking'
"Don't f#$%^& with your 3d eye!" 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,554 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore