Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Micro Mini Dress Halter Bodycon Tights Transparent Dresses Sheer See Through Elastic Pencil Dress
$9.26

vac-u-lock toy
Sex Machine Attachment for Vac-U-Lock Masturbation Machine Automatic Sex Toys Quick Plug Metal Accessories
$239.58

anime fetish
Male Erotic Fetish Costume Strap Lingerie Body Harness Stockings Sexy Mens Jockstrap Thigh Suspender Briefs With Bandage Belt
$219.62-50%

cock cage
New Upgrade Male Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Resin Cobra Cock Cage,Chastity Belt,Penis Lock,Sex Toys For Men
$133.10-49%

cock ring
5 Size Male Chastity Cage Device Small/Standard Cock Cage with Rings Erotics Urethral Brass Lock Locking Sex Toys for Men Adults
$4.46

penis milking machine
Squirt women's pants pussy vacuum stimulator wand diode for wife On penis vibrator men her mastubation interiors loaded sec CRW1
$12.87-32%

masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Toys for Man Adults 18+
$51.13-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sitting down or suffer
Hello i need an senario
Big plug on à small stool.
hovering above THE plug
Or sit down on iT, but you have to suffer pain
Anyone can help me ?
Pictures ?
See this post and comments http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/14339

But I think there was a forum thread somewhere...
Thanks for Your reaction

Maybe other senario
Like the picture
Ankles fixed back
Wirst fixed to front
Balls fixed to back
Nipples fixed to front

Or deep throat
Or ride the big plug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
(16 Sep 2014, 09:52 )slaafruben Wrote: Maybe other senario
Like the picture
That was my original idea, but I tried that in the shower and I did not like the plugs-body-neck-throat alignment. So it's back to the drawing board 😉
Yes
But i need an senorio for tonight ???
Then you can try your idea.

Any good methods to fix a dildo to a stool? Then you can tie your ankles to the stool legs and restrict the maximal height you can straighten your knees to with a rope between the stool and your waist (balls).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,066 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Do something or suffer Like Ra 6 4,261 20 Jun 2017, 18:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (3)