Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
5ml Plumping Lip Gloss Makeup Transparent Moisturizing Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Line Oil Brighten Enhance Lip Serum Cosmetics
$3.04

rubber cosplay
Latex Half Face Clown Mask Cosplay Props Humorous Elastic Band Horrible Scary Masks Adult Party Funny Halloween Decoration
$15.46

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Patches Chest Enhancer Promote Female Hormone Lift Firming Boobs Growth Plumping Anti Sagging Massage Sticker
$27.79

manyjoy
Manyjoy Silicone Nipple Suckers Sex G Spot Nipple Pump Suction Cup Breast Massager No Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Couples 18
$7.02-50%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Crossdressing Bodysuit Adult Halter Open Back Ruffle Frilly Sissy Lingerie Harness Sexy Male Gay Underwear Bondage
$17.09-26%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

sissy femboy
TS CD BBC Octopus Pussy Vaginal Chastity Cage with Stealth Lock Ring BDSM Smooth Cock Cage Femboy Sissy Adult Male Sub Toys
$40.06-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sitting down or suffer
Hello i need an senario
Big plug on à small stool.
hovering above THE plug
Or sit down on iT, but you have to suffer pain
Anyone can help me ?
Pictures ?
See this post and comments http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/14339

But I think there was a forum thread somewhere...
Thanks for Your reaction

Maybe other senario
Like the picture
Ankles fixed back
Wirst fixed to front
Balls fixed to back
Nipples fixed to front

Or deep throat
Or ride the big plug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
(16 Sep 2014, 09:52 )slaafruben Wrote: Maybe other senario
Like the picture
That was my original idea, but I tried that in the shower and I did not like the plugs-body-neck-throat alignment. So it's back to the drawing board 😉
Yes
But i need an senorio for tonight ???
Then you can try your idea.

Any good methods to fix a dildo to a stool? Then you can tie your ankles to the stool legs and restrict the maximal height you can straighten your knees to with a rope between the stool and your waist (balls).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,066 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Do something or suffer Like Ra 6 4,261 20 Jun 2017, 18:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (3)