Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2023 chastity
2023 Male Stainless Steel Flat Bottom Chastity Lock Smooth Lightweight Penis Cage Male Control Desire Exercise Adult Sex Toys
$22.86-45%

latex bondage
Plus Size Sexy Tight Black PU Leather Shorts Men Latex Pants Lace-Up Bondage Jockstrap Lingerie Open Crotch Gay Boxers Panties
$16.88-14%

corset
Vintage French Women Bustier Corset Sexy Lace-Up Floral Print Push Up Corset Top Party Clubwear Bodice Y2k Corselet Feminino
$17.30-30%

shiny swimsuit
Satin Glossy Women One-piece Swimsuit Body Suits Silky Tights Shiny Sports Wetsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit Plus Size Bathing Suits
$376.83-30%

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Pink with Transparent Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Back Zip Cosplay Party Catsuit Clubwear for Women
$387.20-49%

suspension bondage
Shibari Hook Metal Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Sex Toys Restraints Anchor Base for Shibari Ring Suspension
$30.10-25%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Games PU Leather Body Harness for Women Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints,Exposed Breast Chastity Belt, Sex Products
$17.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sitting down or suffer
Hello i need an senario
Big plug on à small stool.
hovering above THE plug
Or sit down on iT, but you have to suffer pain
Anyone can help me ?
Pictures ?
See this post and comments http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/14339

But I think there was a forum thread somewhere...
Thanks for Your reaction

Maybe other senario
Like the picture
Ankles fixed back
Wirst fixed to front
Balls fixed to back
Nipples fixed to front

Or deep throat
Or ride the big plug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
(16 Sep 2014, 09:52 )slaafruben Wrote: Maybe other senario
Like the picture
That was my original idea, but I tried that in the shower and I did not like the plugs-body-neck-throat alignment. So it's back to the drawing board 😉
Yes
But i need an senorio for tonight ???
Then you can try your idea.

Any good methods to fix a dildo to a stool? Then you can tie your ankles to the stool legs and restrict the maximal height you can straighten your knees to with a rope between the stool and your waist (balls).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,067 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Do something or suffer Like Ra 6 4,261 20 Jun 2017, 18:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (3)