Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
4.72'' Black Suction Cup Adapter with 3XLR or Vac-U-Lock Love Machine Connector for Telescopic Linear Actuator Attachment Holder
$23.85

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Gingerbread Man Costume Mock Neck Short Sleeve Keyhole Back Velvet Tutu Dresses Bodysuit Dress Up Party
$220.01-40%

meise
MEISE Men's Wear Brand Men Underwear Home Wear Male Yoga Underwear Bodysuit Sexy One-Piece Vest For Full Body Jumpsuit Corsets
$44.65-35%

electric shock silicone gag
Toys For Male Adult Black Rings Pocket Penis Massager Woman's Sex Toys For Couples Rubber Vagina Adult Products Devices Toys
$19.90-32%

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-47%

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$34.99

wetlook
Womens Lingerie Femme Panties Wetlook Shiny Metallic PVC Faux Leather Low Rise Bikini T-back String Homme Thongs Underwear
$4.48-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(31 May 2021, 12:39 )Like Ra Wrote: I've finally tweaked the "fancybox" plugin (the one that shows the gallery) - the thumbnails load 3 times faster now, almost do not use CPU (no PHP processing) and are fully cached.

Some preliminary results:

cpu_load_drop_2021-05-31_19-48-10.png   

The CPU load dropped quite obviously.

So did the page load time and page size:

load_time_2021-05-31_19-52-53.png     page_size_2021-05-31_19-51-38.png   
I'm currently experimenting with the Apache security module (application firewall) - another thing I should've added years ago. Theoretically it should protect from standard/simple hacking techniques and various service abuse. Please let me know if something stops working.
(31 May 2021, 18:56 )Like Ra Wrote: another thing I should've added years ago. Theoretically it should protect from standard/simple hacking techniques and various service abuse.
Checked the logs... I definitely should have done it before 😂
(31 May 2021, 18:56 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm currently experimenting with the Apache security module (application firewall) - another thing I should've added years ago. Theoretically it should protect from standard/simple hacking techniques and various service abuse. Please let me know if something stops working.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys, let me know if any of your actions get denied. I've just disabled two security filters, which blocked post quoting. Yeah, everything "better" comes with a price tag...
(31 May 2021, 18:56 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm currently experimenting with the Apache security module (application firewall)
Fighting false positives is ... f...fun ... CRS is not quite compatible with WordPress.
Cumulative effect of the tweaked plugin and the application firewall:

cpu_load_drop_2021-06-04_01-05-51.png   

Very satisfying I must say 😎
If someone got "Forbidden - you are not allowed to access this resource" while uploading a file to the forum - this should be fixed now. It was a false positive for the "MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY - Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary" security rule.
The forum is barely responding today - no ideas why yet. Checking everywhere.
For some reason after some time PHP stops replying to Apache...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,098 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,214 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,794 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,140 11 Sep 2006, 00:04