Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdresser Underwear Briefs Men Mesh Sissy Fake Vagina Camel Toe Panties Shemale Hiding Gaff Male To Female Cosplay Lingerie
$19.90-70%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Women Shiny Leather Stockings Women
$7.66-30%

mummy bondage
Thierry Full Body Bondage Unisex Mummy Bag, Patent Leather Sex Sleeping Bag SM Products Bodysuit Halloween Cosplay
$38.01

high waist faux leather
Clacive Vintage Sliver Pu Leather Womens Pants 2023 Fashion High Waist Full Length Pants Streetwear Y2k Straight Trousers Female
$65.72-48%

temorish
Latex GLVOES Seamless Fingerless Latex Gloves
$32.67-10%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Shaft Black Boots Women No Strechy High Heel 12Cm Stilettos Custom Pointed Toe Zipper Up Thick Lining
$248.05-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
For the record (to keep all the events in one place):

- server snapshot has been created
- daily backups are enabled
- two weekly backups are saved
Apparently something happened with the cache again - the attachment were not showing up. Should be fixed now.

Also, I'm planning a system upgrade next week. Possibly in the night from Mon to Tue.
Let's plan the upgrade for Monday, May 24 @22:00 GMT. Follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/like_ra
(23 May 2021, 13:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Apparently something happened with the cache again - the attachment were not showing up.
BTW, why didn't you tell me, that something was wrong?
Speaking just for myself, it seemed like it was a temporary thing. In my job it's common to have some downtime once or twice in the week so it felt normal, specially at the end of the month....
I don't want to sound rude or demanding either 😅
Like Ra wrote

Quote:BTW, why didn't you tell me, that something was wrong?
I intended to but I couldn't post to a topic or send a pm. I did email MadJack via another site but everything was fixed before he replied.
(24 May 2021, 15:39 )Culmor Wrote: I intended to but I couldn't post to a topic or send a pm.
Oh! It was THAT bad!!! I had NO idea what's going on, really, until @afhlmx posted, that attachments cannot be shown. So, I thought, that only attachments were affected.
About to start the upgrade. Making backups...
Looks like I'm done. We are on Ubuntu 21.04 now. Upgrade PHP to 8.0 (not planned, but since we are in the change mode...) failed - too many errors. I think MyBB and plugins are still too far from 8.0 support.

As always, please let me know if you notice anything not working as it should.

Last but no least - thanks much for your donations! They made backups and snapshots possible, what greatly reduced the risks of any changes! Now we can simply restore the last snapshot I made right before the upgrade! Thanks again!
I've finally tweaked the "fancybox" plugin (the one that shows the gallery) - the thumbnails load 3 times faster now, almost do not use CPU (no PHP processing) and are fully cached. Also added "load-lazyness". I should've done that years ago, but as always had no time to dig into the coding and how the plugin works 😄

Next think to tweak is to replace the most used smilies with emojis. That should bring the page size, the amount of elements and the server load further down, and the speed up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,246 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04