Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombiana Girdles Full Body Shaper Sexy Butt Lifter Bodysuits Underwear Tummy Control Panties Waist Trainer Thigh Slimmer
$19.24

latex rubber handmade
New 100% Rubber Handmade Temperament Smoke Gray and White Long Dress Size S-XXL
$156.09-63%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Star Vintage Autumn Winter Hats for Women Kawaii Beanie Hat Warm Harajukuu Y2K Cap Fluffy Knitted Girls 2023
$22.51-50%

shiny pantyhose
2024 Aurora Series Seamless 360-Degree Crotch Toe Transparent Stockings Pantyhose Deautiful High Waist Ultra-Thin Shiny Silky
$5.67

anal vibrator
Wireless Remote Control Anal Plug Vibrators for Men Prostate Stimulator Male Telescopic Vibrator Massager Butt Plug Sex Toys
$17.75

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
still happening  Dash2

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/newreply.php?tid=182 @12:11 UK time Girl_cry

MJ

Ps. only happens on some threads, not all... very, very puzzling
(20 Oct 2015, 12:12 )madjack Wrote: only happens on some threads
... and only when you hit "New reply", right? Not when you browse the threads?

I wonder what else your computers have in common. Firefox 41. Win10? I can't test Win8 or Win10. I've got only one Win7 box. I'm not sure what zlibs are used by the browsers: own or the OS ones. Or what else might be shared.
When you get the garbage, what happens if you hit "Shift-Reload"? Stays the same?

I noticed, that on some pages I'm getting "undefined class" (various JavaScripts) in the WebConsole. In my case, it does not affect the page rendering.
What happens, if you add &ModPagespeed=Off at the end of the offending URL?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/newrepl...espeed=Off
All, please tell me the thread numbers you've got the problem with.

One of them is 182 (pantyhose encasement)
@madjack - please try again. I removed one feature, that did not work anyway and gave errors, but for EVERY thread. Can be unrelated, but it's always good to remove the code without sacrificing the functionality.
(20 Oct 2015, 13:27 )Like Ra Wrote: @madjack - please try again. I removed one feature, that did not work anyway and gave errors, but for EVERY thread. Can be unrelated, but it's always good to remove the code without sacrificing the functionality.

Boo-Hoo! Girl_cry  Still not working

I'm baffled

MJ

Ps. I can still post on all other threads I've tried. It's just the Pantyhose Encasement thread that seems to be playing up???????
Can you check the web-console? Tools -> Web-developer -> Web-console? Any errors, that are different from other threads? Usually you will see lots of errors, but some of them are serious (e.g. in red). Also, you can click on the "Network" tab in the web-console, check "All" at the bottom and "Shift-Reload" the page. Can you see where it chokes?
Did you try adding &ModPagespeed=Off at the end?
I've just discovered, that newreply.php?tid=182 gets ignored by Mod_PageSpeed! At least this is something VERY different!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,227 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04