Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Mens Glossy O Neck Long Sleeve T-shirt Running Sports T-Shirts Tops Solid Color Slim Fit Breathable Tops Gym Yoga Sportwear
$23.18-32%

latex tights
Latex Long Stockings Seamless Hosiery Unisex Cosplay Socks keep warm sexy Costume
$30.09

speerise
SPEERISE Mens Bodysuit Black Ballet Sleeveless U- Neck Leotard Nylon Backless Unitard Dancewear Gymnastics Leotard For Sale
$21.77-29%

latex rubber handmade
Black high-top sports rivets with chain canvas shoes comfortable walking shoes handmade rivets neutral vulcanized shoes 35-46
$209.33-20%

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy Swimsuit Open Button Hook Bottom Tank Top Invisible Gloss Elastic Strap Tight Fit
$45.56-26%

drozeno
Drozeno Series Boxer Briefs Men's Breathable Highlight High Elastic Sports Ice Silk Anti-Pinching Hip Boxers
$68.82-63%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Showcase your high heels!
(16 May 2021, 01:01 )hosefun13 Wrote: I think the sight of a woman's sexy pair of legs in shiny pantyhose and sexy stilettos is fantastic.  It was definitely a motivator for me to try myself. When I first started wearing pantyhose I didn't include heels but as time went on I thought the idea of adding a pair of sexy stilettos would be exciting and arousing.  My first purchase was at a Frederick's of Hollywood which was nerve-wracking but hey, we know they have many male customers, so I would say to myself..."I'm not the first or only male to do this."  Handling that first pair was exciting.  Sliding my legs into a pair of pantyhose and then working my feet into those sexy, pointy, form fitting shoes was intense.  I achieved that lovely feminine look from the waist down, that sophisticated look I had seen so many professional women showcase.  How wonderful to visually follow my silky legs down to my feet covered in those shiny, pointy, black stilettos!  Today, I think the two go practically hand in hand.  Give it a try!

I remember the Frederick's catalog, especially since I grew up in Southern California! Of course, that was before Zappos when I became able to sort by heel height AND size. I hate to think how many pairs I bought during those years. Then there was the store "Foot Worship" in San Francisco that stocked everything from cute flats to ballet heels and the owner was so patient, letting my try on pair after pair. But yes, you look amazing!
Crossposting this excerpt from a "My gear overview" thread. Hope this is ok? If not, let me know and delete.

I got three sets of boots, one ankle high, a pair of gogo boots and the ballet boots from hell.

red ankle high boots 1 (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 2 (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 3 (Medium).jpg   

These ankle booties feel so slutty and cute at the same time. Definetly going to be part of my Bambi uniform.

red gogo boots 1 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 2 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 3 (Medium).jpg   
Dumb bimbo slut or confident veteran whore? Porque no los dos? Blush

Black Ballet Boots 1 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 2 (Medium).jpg   
These hurt so fucking much. Taking the photos was almost unbearable. Couldn't even be bothered to adjust the slight wardrobe malfunction.
Look amazing in bondage though.

Black Ballet Boots 3 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 4 (Medium).jpg   
Ah, that's better. I'm never going to get up ever again ...
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
New pair of 16cm heels. I've been wanting a pair with ankle straps and I finally broke down and bought these through AliExpress. They actually fit fairly well and are surprisingly easy to walk in.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20220422_164443_421.jpg     IMG_20220422_164358_404.jpg   
 IMG_20220427_154958_397.jpg   
(27 Apr 2022, 19:32 )krypton85 Wrote: New pair of 16cm heels. I've been wanting a pair with ankle straps...
#metoo

(27 Apr 2022, 19:32 )krypton85 Wrote: bought these through AliExpress
Link?

(27 Apr 2022, 19:32 )krypton85 Wrote: They actually fit fairly well
It looks like they are a bit too big, no?

(27 Apr 2022, 19:32 )krypton85 Wrote: surprisingly easy to walk in
Naah... I need to work more on it... My maximum is 4.5" (size 39.5). And... it's still a bit too cold, my high-heel season has not started yet 😬

BTW: love your thin shiny hose! Brand?
(27 Apr 2022, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Apr 2022, 19:32 )krypton85 Wrote: bought these through AliExpress
Link?
Sexy Women's High Heels Summer Wear Bright Surface Colour Buckle Solid Heel Good Material Pointed Toe Women's High Heels - Pumps - AliExpress

(27 Apr 2022, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Apr 2022, 19:32 )krypton85 Wrote: They actually fit fairly well
It looks like they are a bit too big, no?

The picture does make them look loose but they feel good, snug and not sloppy.
(27 Apr 2022, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW: love your thin shiny hose! Brand?

Women's Multi-color Oil Shine shiny thigh high stockings Sexy ladies collant lolita Glitter Lustre legs Rib Top Opaque colour was 0908 Coffee

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_ATqJ1z
These are my new favorite heels

Attached Files
20220514_200340.mp4 (Size: 26.43 MB )

Bought a pair of second hand boots from an online auction. Here they are worn by their previous owner. She only wore them indoors for a couple of hours. Basically brand new, they should come in the post tomorrow.

8c73d627126309383cac3896e488c2e7.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in High Heels ( Photos ) Tights 31 18,980 10 Mar 2024, 02:35
Last Post: samou
Girls in high heels (photos, videos) Like Ra 35 21,148 27 Feb 2023, 08:50
Last Post: thx11382000
Your First Pair of Heels Will90MeeG 8 3,660 20 Apr 2022, 01:07
Last Post: dangerousdave
Virtual Show High Heels Museum. Anything for you? Like Ra 9 8,372 11 Jun 2021, 05:09
Last Post: Like Ra
High heels and latex in public youtube channel Culmor 9 14,845 06 Nov 2010, 11:22
Last Post: Culmor