Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
PU Leather Ankle Locking Belts Cuffs Fixed High Heel Shoes Straps Erotic BDSM Bondage with Lock Key Adult Accessories Women
$9.83-34%

steel bondage
Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Oval Type Metal Bondage Lock BDSM Fetish Wear With Chain Bondage Harness Sex Games Slave Restraints Couples
$12.11-4%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Realistic Silicone Sex Doll Metal Skeleton Implanted Hair Real Size Virgin Full Body Silicone Sex Dolls for Adults
$2420.00-60%

amoresy
AMORESY Ares Series Nude Men's Basketball Football Breathable High Brightness Tight Elastic Fitness Pants
$36.15-14%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Women 75-80Cm Long Shalft 20Cm High Heel Women Platform Shoes Fetish Stripper Heels Custom 15Cm 17Cm
$313.39-35%

sorbern
SORBERN Aluminum Magnesium Polarized Sports Sunglasses Brand Design Men Driving Outdoor Goggles Male Full Rim Sun Glass
$27.84-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
ā‚¬69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I took stock of my gear today ...
(purged - just the post, not the gear šŸ˜‹ )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Gear gags cuffs hoods (Medium).jpg     ropes cuffs straps (Medium).jpg     suits and titties (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_top_view_hogtie_bar (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_closeup_anchor_points (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_isometric_wideshot (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_top_bar_and_hook (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 3 (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 1 (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 2 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 3 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 1 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 2 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 1 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 2 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 3 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 4 (Medium).jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Great collect. I love it all.
But.....
No chastity belt or straitjacket??
Love your workout bench.
Soccer balls as tits (Boobs)???
Please, tell us more !!!
(09 Aug 2021, 03:06 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: Soccer balls as tits (Boobs)???
Please, tell us more !!!

I linked the thread in the postĀ 

(09 Aug 2021, 03:02 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: No chastity belt or straitjacket??

I picked up a lot of new kinks lately, but chastity is not among them. Sorry šŸ˜‡

(09 Aug 2021, 03:02 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: Love your workout bench.

Wait until I finish my modular setupĀ of a bondage chair that can be extended into a milking table with a couple of additional pipes.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Ah yes, I remember now.
Forgot about that post.
I am sooooo glad it's not just me who finds themselves occasionally startled (or even worried?) by the amount of gear I've got stashed away.

Strangely I was exchanging messages with @bondagetom1 on almost the same subject last week - having realised that my collection of tights may just have got a tiny bit out of hand, probably numbering closer to 100 (or more) and planning to do my own 'stock count' very soon (maybe that should be 'stocking count'Ā  šŸ˜Ā )

I recently had aĀ quick look inside my main bag of 'goodies'Ā 
 IMG_20210523_154322804.jpg     IMG_20210523_154528862.jpg     IMG_20210523_155716156.jpg   

FYI the bag is approx. 1mx0.5mx0.5m (which,Ā if my maths is correct = 250l capacity)

Trust me, the items on display in the last imageĀ are a tiny fraction of the bag's contents and I've got even more items stashed around the house in various hiding places.Ā I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā  Blush Unknown

I'm going to find an hour (or 3) to go through my own collection and see if I can get close to the impressive selection @Bound Whore has so kindly shared with the forum.Ā 

MJ
(09 Aug 2021, 14:43 )madjack Wrote: I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā 
šŸ˜† My problem exactly, but with plain vanilla stuff šŸ˜‚
Would love to see you in the batgirl and Spiderman suits! I have a LOT of zentai suits as well. I LOVE them. So great to be self bound in!

Good like on your fitness goals so we can all benefit!
(09 Aug 2021, 14:43 )madjack Wrote: I am sooooo glad it's not just me who finds themselves occasionally startled (or even worried?) by the amount of gear I've got stashed away.

Strangely I was exchanging messages with @bondagetom1 on almost the same subject last week - having realised that my collection of tights may just have got a tiny bit out of hand, probably numbering closer to 100 (or more) and planning to do my own 'stock count' very soon (maybe that should be 'stocking count'Ā  šŸ˜Ā )

I recently had aĀ quick look inside my main bag of 'goodies'Ā 

FYI the bag is approx. 1mx0.5mx0.5m (which,Ā if my maths is correct = 250l capacity)

Trust me, the items on display in the last imageĀ are a tiny fraction of the bag's contents and I've got even more items stashed around the house in various hiding places.Ā I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā  Blush Unknown

I'm going to find an hour (or 3) to go through my own collection and see if I can get close to the impressive selection @Bound Whore has so kindly shared with the forum.Ā 

MJ

I had to rent a small "storage locker" in a local storage facility. It is only about a meter square and about two meters tall, but hiding in my house definitely got out of hand years ago.

Although, a hundred pairs of tights MJ?! What's wrong with you? Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again...Ā  šŸ˜Š
(11 Aug 2021, 16:56 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again...Ā 
Bring yours for yourself! šŸ˜‚

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Today I learned Joyl27 1 3,047 01 Apr 2013, 14:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (3) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (4) , TieUpTime (1) , Tinker D (3)