Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Strict Sack Restraint Leg Tight Dress Sleeve mummy Arm hip Bondage Bondage Game
$37.18-20%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Toys For Women Vaginal Expander Men Anus Dilator Female Masturbator Sex Games Adult 18 Erotic Products
$4.97-27%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-14%

tiaobug sissy
Men Sissy Panties Sexy Lingerie Bikini Briefs Hombre Crossdresser Gay Underwear G-string Thong Underpants with Fastening Lace-up
$3.97-29%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Lace Women French Maid Cosplay Sex Lingerie Hot Transparent Costumes Erotic Lovely Maid Costumes Cute Underwear Set
$56.83

gothic lolita
Women Retro Oil Painting Printed Tights Gothic Harajuku Tattoo Pantyhose Girl Fancy Velvet Stocking Lolita Pantyhoses
$22.47-38%

shibari
Shibari - Bodies Throw Blanket Nap Multi-Purpose Blankets
$212.96-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Your First Pair of Heels
I was just cleaning my two pairs of heeled boots (Pleaser type-black patent, one stilletto and one platform) - and I thought back to my first pair.

They were a Black patent pair of padlocked lace up ankle boots, bought at great expense (I did not earn much in those days!) from a Fetish shop in Peter Street , Soho, London. I had purchased many items of clothing from there over an extended time, and also some classic bondage gear - leather cuffs, ballgags, rope, straps, etc and had gotten to know the enthusiastic proprietor quite well, he often asked if I wanted to try on some of the shoes or boots, which I had always declined. I suppose I was not quite ready to turn my Bondage leanings into pure transvestism at that stage, but then one day I had a bit of money and thought why not.

I remember him finding some items in my size, and I chose to try on a pair very similar to these:

[Image: 12cm-sexy-ankle-Boots-with-locking-DWT-T...220q90.jpg]

They were very exciting - extremely difficult to walk in at first (of course) and the most erotic thing I had ever worn! I had to have them and bought them on the spot! I think they cost around £95 which was an awful lot of money back then, but the urge to buy was strong, and the shopkeeper assured me they were well made and had steel pins in the heels for unbreakable strength.

I had them for years, they survived many 'adventures' - midnight walks through the garden, along the sea wall in sussex, many tight bondage scenarios and even a few suspensions! The first time hogtied myself using the heels as the tether was ground-breaking!

But ultimately they became worn and the Patent was cracking and flaking, so I decided to part company with them and purchase something new (cannot remember what I had next, you only remember your first love???).

I have had Court shoes, low heels, heels so high I couldn't even stand, thigh highs, knee highs, lace up, zip, or strapped shoes in many colours and styles over the years, but these were the first and they were special.

So, what were your first fetish shoes??
Related thread Showcase your high heels!
As long as I can remember i've had this very deep, focused, fixation with pantyhose, and seeing other women wearing them. Even up to my 27-28 birthday, it had always been my little dark secret I guess you could call it. If I had my house to myself, and the guarantee that id be completely alone for at least 1 1/2-2 hrs, I would find the couple few pairs of pantyhose I had hidden, put them on and basically just casually wear them around my house. It wasn't really so much any sexual desire or preference, I would do all this without any form of erection. Now, I'm 32 yrs old, and have been married to the woman of my absolute dreams. I've shared with her my 'terrible, horrid secret' of course, and much to my amazement, she loves it and does nothing but encourage me to buy pantyhose I like or want to try if its something I enjoy....I mentioned to her that I'd always been curious what it was like to wear high heels, for years i've fantasized about being able to put on my fav pantyhose then slip on some heels that actually fit me....She basically told me she'd be bothered if i didn't look into making it happen. Sceptically, I did the research to determine what my size would be in women's, which ended up being 15 lol. Then, I simply shopped online until I found what I liked....OnlyMaker Brand:Size 15, 5 in. Platform Heels in Soft Pink-----

F01C10B0-5DE9-490C-8138-8F932026AAA3.jpeg   

So that's about it...my comfort and confidence levels are out of this universe now, my unbelievably mindblowingly accepting wife is on board, and even wants to help make it even more enjoyable for me, and has definitely complimented me throughout 😀 I've found skirts that also fit me, as well as a couple of sundresses that combo perfectly with my pantyhose collection i've got.

PS
As I type this I have two more pairs of heels en route for delivery, so with any luck I will have a handful of new pics to share, along with new Tamara Hooter's Style Suntan Pantyhose to test drive the shoes with 🤩
(06 May 2020, 08:20 )thehuntsauce Wrote: my unbelievably mindblowingly accepting wife is on board, and even wants to help make it even more enjoyable for me, and has definitely complimented me throughout 😀
That's fantastic and the most important here!
(06 May 2020, 08:20 )thehuntsauce Wrote: As long as I can remember i've had this very deep, focused, fixation with pantyhose, and seeing other women wearing them. Even up to my 27-28 birthday, it had always been my little dark secret I guess you could call it. If I had my house to myself, and the guarantee that id be completely alone for at least 1 1/2-2 hrs, I would find the couple few pairs of pantyhose I had hidden, put them on and basically just casually wear them around my house. It wasn't really so much any sexual desire or preference, I would do all this without any form of erection. Now, I'm 32 yrs old, and have been married to the woman of my absolute dreams. I've shared with her my 'terrible, horrid secret' of course, and much to my amazement, she loves it and does nothing but encourage me to buy pantyhose I like or want to try if its something I enjoy....I mentioned to her that I'd always been curious what it was like to wear high heels, for years i've fantasized about being able to put on my fav pantyhose then slip on some heels that actually fit me....She basically told me she'd be bothered if i didn't look into making it happen. Sceptically, I did the research to determine what my size would be in women's, which ended up being 15 lol. Then, I simply shopped online until I found what I liked....OnlyMaker Brand:Size 15, 5 in. Platform Heels in Soft Pink-----

So that's about it...my comfort and confidence levels are out of this universe now, my unbelievably mindblowingly accepting wife is on board, and even wants to help make it even more enjoyable for me, and has definitely complimented me throughout 😀 I've found skirts that also fit me, as well as a couple of sundresses that combo perfectly with my pantyhose collection i've got.

PS
As I type this I have two more pairs of heels en route for delivery, so with any luck I will have a handful of new pics to share, along with new Tamara Hooter's Style Suntan Pantyhose to test drive the shoes with 🤩

First of all: welcome to the forum.
Second of all: you are a very lucky guy to have an open minded wife who realises that your happiness is more important than social appearances. There are many stories of men whose partner was not that open and things went very badly. I think it is one of the most difficult things to tell to ones partner. Fortunately my wife also took it the good way and, like with you now, my wife is quite supportive, provided I keep things mostly inside.

Sometimes we go shopping together. Fortunately my shoe size is well within the womens range (and a bit outside the mens range) which makes it easier and I do not have to resort to the internet. There are also special shops for very big (women) sizes. I once asked there who their main customers are for such big sizes and they said openly that those were men. Hence, do not feel shame if you find such a shop. Every very big city has at least one or two. Just go there together with your wife and it will be quite a nice experience.
Thanks for welcoming me everyone! Exciting news, wife and I have plans to go 'above and beyond' what my fantasies have been this evening, will hopefully have some amazing, fun, and tasteful pics to share with everyone. So thrilled to have a forum where I can be myself and not worry or fear judgement. Thanks again!! 🤩💕
Felt compelled to share one more photo wearing my first pair of heels with George Brand Black pantyhose with Seam....🤩

D12293E8-1E39-4041-9499-004CE2971D9A.jpeg   
I bought my first pair of heels in about '78, they were black leather over-the-knee boots with fold-down tops. Long gone of course but very like these.
 Faith-Black-Leather-Over-Knee-Thigh-Fold-Down.jpg   
As an aside, I read a tip regarding over-the-knee boots that keep falling down. Make a pair of elastic garters, then attach a bit of velcro to them and another to the inside of the boot. I intend to try this with my crotch-length rubber boots that slouch down as soon as I stand up. Given you're probably going to be wearing your boots over hosiery it'd seem best to have the 'Vel' on the boot and the 'cro' on the garter, just in case it comes loose.
(04 May 2020, 02:01 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I was just cleaning my two pairs of heeled boots (Pleaser type-black patent, one stilletto and one platform) - and I thought back to my first pair.

They were a Black patent pair of padlocked lace up ankle boots, bought at great expense (I did not earn much in those days!) from a Fetish shop in Peter Street , Soho, London. I had purchased many items of clothing from there over an extended time, and also some classic bondage gear - leather cuffs, ballgags, rope, straps, etc and had gotten to know the enthusiastic proprietor quite well, he often asked if I wanted to try on some of the shoes or boots, which I had always declined. I suppose I was not quite ready to turn my Bondage leanings into pure transvestism at that stage, but then one day I had a bit of money and thought why not.

I remember him finding some items in my size, and I chose to try on a pair very similar to these:

[Image: 12cm-sexy-ankle-Boots-with-locking-DWT-T...220q90.jpg]

They were very exciting - extremely difficult to walk in at first (of course) and the most erotic thing I had ever worn! I had to have them and bought them on the spot! I think they cost around £95 which was an awful lot of money back then, but the urge to buy was strong, and the shopkeeper assured me they were well made and had steel pins in the heels for unbreakable strength.

I had them for years, they survived many 'adventures' - midnight walks through the garden, along the sea wall in sussex, many tight bondage scenarios and even a few suspensions! The first time hogtied myself using the heels as the tether was ground-breaking!

But ultimately they became worn and the Patent was cracking and flaking, so I decided to part company with them and purchase something new (cannot remember what I had next, you only remember your first love???).

I have had Court shoes, low heels, heels so high I couldn't even stand, thigh highs, knee highs, lace up, zip, or strapped shoes in many colours and styles over the years, but these were the first and they w
ere special.

So, what were your first fetish shoes??

The store in Peter Street was Zeitgeist. I have many good memories of that place. 6a Peter Street, now gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your high heels! Like Ra 108 29,889 26 Jul 2022, 13:40
Last Post: latexballet
Recommend me a pair of shoes? kanade 5 6,138 08 Jun 2012, 20:15
Last Post: debbiedom

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (2) , thehuntsauce (3) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)