Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
Masturbation Egg Erection Rings Piston Masturbation Glans Penis Vibrating Magic Wand Sec Toys For Men Games Extreme Bdsm Toys
$34.85-36%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock Connector 3XLR Connector End Connector For Reciprocating Linear Motor
$26.62

latex one piece
10Pcs/Lot One Piece Balloons Confetti Balloon Birthday Party Decoration Balls Globos Party Decorations Kids Classic Toys Gifts
$8.45-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's 3/4 Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotards with Front Zip Spandex Nylon Ballet Dancewear Adult Dance Costumes
$24.18-39%

inflatable anal plug
New Inflatable Anal Plug Separate Dildo Pump Go Out Wear Expandable Big Butt Plug Bdsm Massage Ass Dilator Sex Toys For Couple
$9.64-2%

shiny stockings
Oil Shiny Rib Cut Top Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Silk Medias De Mujer Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery
$3.23-3%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Showcase your high heels!
Very nice heels indeed!
(21 Aug 2019, 02:21 )samou Wrote: 12cm steel heels, very beautifull.

AKA "fuck me heels"   😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

My new Pleaser Flair 436 high heeled sandals (with nur Die "Transparent" 15den shiny pantyhose). 

The ankle strap is too short. The rest is almost perfect. The strap knot can be moved to where it feels more comfortable.

Pleaser_Flair_436_high_heels_nur_Die_shiny_pantyhose_IMG_2073.JPG   

eBay: Pleaser Flair 436
Search eBay UK: Pleaser Flair 436
Search eBay DE: Pleaser Flair 436
Somehow I missed this post first time around!

For the record here are my current heels, all brought off eBay from various sellers:

20180427_130758.jpg     
- on the left are my lace-up ankle boots; very sexy and the first heels I ever owned. I find them very comfortable and quite easy to walk in.
- on the right my latest purchase; simple and easier to put on than my boots. Challenging to walk in and very different to wear than the boots.

20180427_130841.jpg    - comparing the heel heights

20180427_130915.jpg    - it might be only an inch or so (3cm max) but that makes a huge difference when wearing them.

20180427_131219.jpg    - I'm thinking that 5inches (12cm) is my limit!

heels.JPG    - in action! (All the pictures of me wearing my boots also seem to include lots of rope and not actually standing up, I have no idea why  😁  )

I love the strappy 'Pleaser' heels but can't justify the price, I would also really like to try a pair of thigh length boots but can't figure out how to hide them when not in use!

MJ
(25 Sep 2019, 18:48 )madjack Wrote: I love the strappy 'Pleaser' heels but can't justify the price
#metoo, but I found them much cheaper (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid36695). But not in leather 😟

(25 Sep 2019, 18:48 )madjack Wrote: I'm thinking that 5inches (12cm) is my limit!
My "nearest dream" is this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid36639 But too high for me at this time. But I'm working on it 😋 Nowadays I wear heels 8-12 hours a day. Mostly sitting, but I think I make a couple of hundred meters or more each day.

Ha! Just discussed this with my wife and came up with the idea of taking a pair of shoes to the forest with very good concrete bicycle roads. We've been there last Sunday and met only one elderly couple on bikes. There I can try to walk at a normal tempo and for a good distance. Now we need a good weather and a proper mood 😋
Had to blow the dust off of these:
 legs_ballet.jpg   
Haven't worn them in ages, and have no strength to do so. 3-4 steps at the most before I was reduced to crawling on my floor. I thought the bed would be a nice spot for relaxing.
A quite effective self-bondage tool 😋
(08 Oct 2019, 04:38 )Frank Wrote: Had to blow the dust off of these:

Haven't worn them in ages, and have no strength to do so. 3-4 steps at the most before I was reduced to crawling on my floor. I thought the bed would be a nice spot for relaxing.
Very good heels.
Love High Heels Forever
(08 Oct 2019, 04:38 )Frank Wrote: 3-4 steps at the most before I was reduced to crawling on my floor

Now, if that doesn't inspire some self-bondage ideas then I don't know what will!

MJ
(11 Oct 2019, 17:07 )madjack Wrote: Now, if that doesn't inspire some self-bondage ideas then I don't know what will!
It did https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5122 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in High Heels ( Photos ) Tights 31 18,938 10 Mar 2024, 02:35
Last Post: samou
Girls in high heels (photos, videos) Like Ra 35 21,103 27 Feb 2023, 08:50
Last Post: thx11382000
Your First Pair of Heels Will90MeeG 8 3,656 20 Apr 2022, 01:07
Last Post: dangerousdave
Virtual Show High Heels Museum. Anything for you? Like Ra 9 8,362 11 Jun 2021, 05:09
Last Post: Like Ra
High heels and latex in public youtube channel Culmor 9 14,831 06 Nov 2010, 11:22
Last Post: Culmor