Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Women Shiny Pantyhose Super Elastic Magical Stockings Shinning Glitter Tights Plus Size 70 D Skinny Shimmer Tights Ladies
$93.28-34%

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

latex rubber fashion
Comfortable Latex Dog Toys Cartoon Fashionable Sound Squeaky Pet Rubber Vocal Toy Training Chew Interactive Toy Pet Dog Supplies
$3.34

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 56) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Inu x Boku SS COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Shirakiin Riricho Cosplay
$966.78-10%

negative chastity
LEZEE Sissy Negative Pad Chastity Cage With Realistic Clitoris Urethral Tube Male Penis Ring Cock Locks BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$53.41-35%

leather pencil skirt
ZANZEA Sexy Slim Pocket Faldas Mujer Women PU Leather Skirts Elegant Back Slit Maxi Skirt 2023 Autumn Fashion OL Solid Jupes
$21.36

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Showcase your high heels!
just another Update with what I thought were decent shots 😁

IMG_20210402_054411798.jpg     IMG_20210328_182737791.jpg   
Seems I posted the next pair of shoes I got in another thread entirely: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid49160

My brain had aeady combined this thread and that thread, so I never thought of doing a cross post. If, for some reason, you are reading this thread and have not gone to see the sexy boots thread, you should go click and take a look over there. 😝

I have acquired a third and fourth pair of shoes from Jialuowei on AliExpress.

First up is a pair of spiky heels with lockable zipper.
 IMG_20210207_093038673.jpg   
They lace up, but have a lockable strap to help keep things in there. I really wanted pink laces, but for some reason that didn't happen. Much griping ensued.

IMG_20210207_213359398.jpg   
The pointed toes make walking in these things really painful even with toe padding. These will likely be used as bed heels only. One of my primary goals is to use the pointy heels as an anchor point for possible hogties in the near future. The fact that I could be locked in these things and kept in them also adds a layer of feet immobilization similar to the hoof ballet boots I purchased initially.

As weird as it sounds, that pair of ballet hoof heels are actually more "comfortable" than these pointed toe high heels. The hoof heels are sized so that all the weight is put on the sides of my feet instead of just crushing the toes. The pointed toes put a lot of the weight onto the sides of my toes before the sides of my feet start catching. Lessons learned in fetish footwear shopping I suppose...

And now, the most recent acquisition: shorter (in coverage) wedge heels.
 IMG_20210417_153417274.jpg   
In case any of y'all couldn't tell by now, I have an aesthetic. Over the past year and a half I've really been embracing my love of pink and integrating it with black. Not having to go to an office with a dress code resembling toy aisle color theming for over a year has really helped things out. Hell, I even bought a new chair for my home office that matches all of it.
 IMG_20210418_103101388.jpg     IMG_20210418_103136770.jpg   

Solid chair. Real comfy. Even reclines. Missing a foot rest, but that's fine. I'm a guy with a pink gaming chair at his home office. Fight me. 😝

...what were we talking about again?

Oh, right. Lookit these shoes!
 IMG_20210417_153448221.jpg   
Matching leggings and garters for y'all's enjoyment. 😉

The rounded toe on this design is great. Much like the thigh high wedge heel boots I got, I was able to walk in these, albeit a bit shakily. I'm able to pretty much walk on my tippy toes, which makes for a great exercise for someone who spends eight hours a day sitting still. Had a DVT scare a couple of weeks ago, so I've been working out my calves by standing and walking on my tippy toes.
 IMG_20210418_102408995.jpg   
If I can give my calves a (potentially lifesaving) workout while wearing something fun, that's a huge win.

I just need to work on stretching my ankles out enough so I can stand straight up in these. Right now the heels have me leaning forward, which prevents me from locking my knees when walking or standing. Seems I'm accidentally giving my knees a workout as well.

Clearly the secret to leg day is lockable fetish footwear. 😁

Semi-related: I also purchased a pair of pink shoe locks that can be put on any high heel I buy. I have gone from shopping for only locking shoes to shopping for whatever I want. It's real nice.

As always, if I get any more I will happily share on here. ☺️

If this quarantine keeps on for much longer, I'm going to need a separate shoe closet...
My red 6" platform high heels
 173042438_567807584201520_8192140353820127595_n.jpg   

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 172737099_887333158728724_2991558281464480987_n.jpg     172228343_4259485217408500_58407307316894094_n.jpg   
Not sure where to post this image, was certain we had a thread about being 'forced' to wear heels, but can't find it - so until @Like Ra points it out to me, here is as good as anywhere..

bdsmlr-52189-5nVlVO68kk.jpeg    - a different take on the 'locked on heels' scenario. I like the idea that this device can be used with any type of high heel or even without shoes on at all! 

However, I can't help wondering if the wearer could simply rotate the cuff through 90/180 degrees? It may still be difficult/impossible to walk, but you wouldn't have to keep your toes pointed?

Enjoy

MJ
My Achilles' heel, I would love to be locked in this kind of ankle cuffs.

(23 Apr 2021, 11:23 )madjack Wrote: I can't help wondering if the wearer could simply rotate the cuff through 90/180 degrees?
I don't think that's possible. The ankle is not a perfect circle, it's more like an oval shape, and these cuffs seem to stick to that shape.
However, you are right I would add a spreader bar in between to fix things in position. You know, just in case... 😁

This is the only place I've seen these cuffs:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/744892028/h...e_38&frs=1
I've seen them on Ali and eBay. Will check...
I think the sight of a woman's sexy pair of legs in shiny pantyhose and sexy stilettos is fantastic.  It was definitely a motivator for me to try myself. When I first started wearing pantyhose I didn't include heels but as time went on I thought the idea of adding a pair of sexy stilettos would be exciting and arousing.  My first purchase was at a Frederick's of Hollywood which was nerve-wracking but hey, we know they have many male customers, so I would say to myself..."I'm not the first or only male to do this."  Handling that first pair was exciting.  Sliding my legs into a pair of pantyhose and then working my feet into those sexy, pointy, form fitting shoes was intense.  I achieved that lovely feminine look from the waist down, that sophisticated look I had seen so many professional women showcase.  How wonderful to visually follow my silky legs down to my feet covered in those shiny, pointy, black stilettos!  Today, I think the two go practically hand in hand.  Give it a try!

IMG_6391 (2).JPG     IMG_8007 (2).JPG   
@hosefun13 those are some pretty feminine legs. 😊 I'm so envious right now.

Out of curiosity, are you wearing multiple layers of pantyhose? there are some interesting and beautiful patterns there.
Yes, good observation, I am wearing two pairs.  I think wearing two pairs looks better in photos.  It is also sensual to slide a second pair over the first pair.  Give it a try and let your legs enjoy the silky sensation!

IMG_6965 (2).JPG     IMG_8005 (2).JPG   
Great legs! Great heels! Great landscape!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in High Heels ( Photos ) Tights 31 18,980 10 Mar 2024, 02:35
Last Post: samou
Girls in high heels (photos, videos) Like Ra 35 21,148 27 Feb 2023, 08:50
Last Post: thx11382000
Your First Pair of Heels Will90MeeG 8 3,660 20 Apr 2022, 01:07
Last Post: dangerousdave
Virtual Show High Heels Museum. Anything for you? Like Ra 9 8,372 11 Jun 2021, 05:09
Last Post: Like Ra
High heels and latex in public youtube channel Culmor 9 14,845 06 Nov 2010, 11:22
Last Post: Culmor