Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
Chastity Lock Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Qiui Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Outdoor Control Cock Cage Accessories
$21.94

manyjoy
4/3 Nipple Clamp Clitoris Labia Clip with Chain Female Breast Stimulator Massager Bdsm Bondage Adult Sex Products for Women
$4.79

inlzdz
Mens Crop Top Sissy Cross-Dresser Transvestite Costume Deep V-Neck Half Sleeve Crop Top Sheer Lace Pullover Blouse
$7.21-32%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Set Keuschheitsgurtel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$8.70

shibari
Clench Shibari T Shirts Men Women Cotton Funny T-Shirts Round Collar Tees Short Sleeve Clothes Plus Size
$82.04

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Skate Dance Unitard Girls Gymnastics Full Body Leotard Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit Children Jumpsuit Wear
$18.59-35%

CYOMI
CYOMI Factory Promotion A-G Cup Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Round Neck Fake Boobs Tits For Transgender Drag Queen Shemale
$197.23-73%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sexy Boots
Post here your own, or other, sexy boots.

I got these a couple of weeks ago.
For only 30 euro`s. (Thats 40 US Dollars)

They are very comfortable, and the heels are 5" (13cm)

Some of my current favourite boots (and shoe-boots):

A.jpg     B.jpg     C.jpg     D.jpg     E.jpg     F.jpg   

Sadly, these old faithfuls are now falling apart:

G.jpg     9.jpg     87559_3_122_575lo.jpg   

Good grief Ra, you've been digging down a bit haven't you!
Those are nice, and i love the last ones, shame there falling apart..

Got some pics of mine, better than the preview pic i posted:
IMO, the perfect boot...

perfectboot.jpg   
Just bought these, get them monday 😊

electra-2023-blkpu_1.jpg   
Sorry, a horribly bad picture, but I like these boots and right now, I can't take another one:

boots.jpg   

The boots are dark brown soft leather and have zippers on the inside. You can probably see the flat heels of 5cm only. I am not a fan of high-heels, this height is very good for my taste.

Culmor, I like your "perfect boot" too, except, as mentioned above, lower heels would be even more perfect for me. Unfortunately, this style always comes with extreme heels.

Eventually, I want to get rubber riding boots, but right now my budget is exhausted.

Now some slightly better pictures:
Same boots as above:
 Stiefel.jpg   

Short boots:  stiefeletten.jpg   
I like this style a lot. Unfortunately, these were available only 2 sizes smaller than I need, but slowly, they are getting wider. I can wear them for about 30 minutes now, without having real pain.
Probably not the average sex symbol, but today I got these boots, shiny outside, warm inside. The images show them with the upper shaft folded, but they can be worn straight as well. Unfortunately, they are a bit small for my feet, but I hope to widen them over time.

newboots.jpg   

With cuffs, they could be interesting as gloves as well.
I've got no boots yet. Was obsessed with classical shoes or sandals with 5-6" heels. Actually, I've never thought about what boots I would like to buy... Hmm...
I`m the opposite, i only love boots. I`ve got a pair of pumps, but don`t like them that much.
I find boots way more sexy 😊
At least more stable. Also the cover the most problematic area - ankles. Nobody will know if you are wearing rubber tights or rubber leggings 😉

The bad thing is that they cover most of the legs clad in shiny pantyhose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,821 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
The long fall boots from portal 2 Lancer 1 671 01 Dec 2022, 23:43
Last Post: Culmor
Ballet boots spandextc 30 28,017 26 May 2017, 12:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Acquo boots devo 1 4,111 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor
Super Sexy Girls In Boots bumblee 9 13,103 11 Apr 2013, 13:35
Last Post: bumblee