Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sexy Boots - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: High heels, shoes, boots (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-High-heels-shoes-boots)
+--- Thread: Sexy Boots (/Thread-Sexy-Boots)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 22 Nov 2010

Post here your own, or other, sexy boots.

I got these a couple of weeks ago.
For only 30 euro`s. (Thats 40 US Dollars)

They are very comfortable, and the heels are 5" (13cm)

RE: Sexy Boots - Culmor - 22 Nov 2010

Some of my current favourite boots (and shoe-boots):

A.jpg thumbnail     B.jpg thumbnail     C.jpg thumbnail     D.jpg thumbnail     E.jpg thumbnail     F.jpg thumbnail   

Sadly, these old faithfuls are now falling apart:

G.jpg thumbnail     9.jpg thumbnail     87559_3_122_575lo.jpg thumbnail   

Good grief Ra, you've been digging down a bit haven't you!

RE: Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 23 Nov 2010

Those are nice, and i love the last ones, shame there falling apart..

Got some pics of mine, better than the preview pic i posted:

RE: Sexy Boots - Culmor - 25 Nov 2010

IMO, the perfect boot...

perfectboot.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 25 Nov 2010

Just bought these, get them monday 😊

electra-2023-blkpu_1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Sexy Boots - Strappado - 05 Dec 2010

Sorry, a horribly bad picture, but I like these boots and right now, I can't take another one:

boots.jpg thumbnail   

The boots are dark brown soft leather and have zippers on the inside. You can probably see the flat heels of 5cm only. I am not a fan of high-heels, this height is very good for my taste.

Culmor, I like your "perfect boot" too, except, as mentioned above, lower heels would be even more perfect for me. Unfortunately, this style always comes with extreme heels.

Eventually, I want to get rubber riding boots, but right now my budget is exhausted.

Now some slightly better pictures:
Same boots as above:
 Stiefel.jpg thumbnail   

Short boots:  stiefeletten.jpg thumbnail   
I like this style a lot. Unfortunately, these were available only 2 sizes smaller than I need, but slowly, they are getting wider. I can wear them for about 30 minutes now, without having real pain.

RE: Sexy Boots - Strappado - 17 Dec 2010

Probably not the average sex symbol, but today I got these boots, shiny outside, warm inside. The images show them with the upper shaft folded, but they can be worn straight as well. Unfortunately, they are a bit small for my feet, but I hope to widen them over time.

newboots.jpg thumbnail   

With cuffs, they could be interesting as gloves as well.

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 14 Jan 2011

I've got no boots yet. Was obsessed with classical shoes or sandals with 5-6" heels. Actually, I've never thought about what boots I would like to buy... Hmm...

RE: Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 14 Jan 2011

I`m the opposite, i only love boots. I`ve got a pair of pumps, but don`t like them that much.
I find boots way more sexy 😊

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 14 Jan 2011

At least more stable. Also the cover the most problematic area - ankles. Nobody will know if you are wearing rubber tights or rubber leggings 😉

The bad thing is that they cover most of the legs clad in shiny pantyhose.