Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Smart Chastity Cage Men's Sm Flirting Abstinence Belt with Urethral Obstruction Remote Control Key Box Matching Toy Chastity
$329.12-50%

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Metal Chastity Cage Device CB Penis Lock with Spikes Cock Ring Ascetic Bondage Adult Play Couples Adult Sex Toys18
$59.29-40%

crossdresser silicone mask
Hot New Beauty Silicone Face Mask Halloween Carnival Costume Human Female Party Crops Masquerade Crossdress Costume Cosplay Mask
$217.79

remote app vibrator
Wireless Bluetooth G Spot Dildo Vibrator for Women APP Remote Control Wear Vibrating Egg Clit Female Panties Sex Toys for Adults
$54.35

bondage
Liquid Silicone Inflatable Bondage Mouth Gag Oral Stuffed Open Mouth Ball Stick Plug Passion Flirting Restriants Adult Sex Toy
$11.58

crossdresser silicone body
Hot New Silicone Bodysuit with Arm Crossdresser Silk Cotton Breast Forms Fake Vagina Shemale Drag Queen Adults Cosplay Role Play
$725.99

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to self-bondage. Attached pictures would definitely help.

If an item is not specifically intended for self-bondage, post in this thread: Bondage on eBay

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes
Related blog posts:

Self-bondage bench with time release handcuffs on eBay
Heavy rubber latex (self)-bondage bodybag
Erection of the day. Red metallic (self-)bondage hooded leotard
OK - let's kick this off.

eBay Large Plastic Bag

A full 3m long - Wow ❗

Superb for some SB vacuum bagging fun? 😁

Play safe

MJ
Looking for something to keep you quiet whilst bound?

Then maybe this is the answer....

Search eBay UK: Heavy duty stainless steel ball gag

Looks both sexy and frightening to me 😁

And is it only me that can see the potential in this item?

Search eBay UK: Hen night flavoured willy jumbo

MJ
(30 May 2012, 11:33 )madjack Wrote: Search eBay UK: Heavy duty stainless steel ball gag

Looks both sexy and frightening to me 😁

Very interesting design, but wonder if someone implements the original idea: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6864

(30 May 2012, 11:33 )madjack Wrote: And is it only me that can see the potential in this item?

Search eBay UK: Hen night flavoured willy jumbo

"The dummy is 8.5cm by 2.5cm without the pink part"

Quite long but still not "there" 😉
On that ball gag ?
I would like to that as a butt plug. As you slowly turn it, it slides deeper and deeper in.

That would be cool
OK - for those who want to stay bound until daylight:

Search eBay UK: 3-Digit Resettable Combination Compact Carabiner Clip

Come on, there are only 1000 combinations to work through - you could be free before they find you 😁

Or are you really brave?

Search eBay UK: Squire Stronghold Combination Padlock

With 100,000 combinations you'll be there until the light is good enough to see by.... maybe wearing that hood was a mistake? Crazy

MJ
Does anybody see any possibility to use for selfbondage?

eBay: latex catsuit unique jacket
eBay.com store: audreyhepburncn

latex-bondage-jacket-01.jpg     latex-bondage-jacket-02.jpg   
(24 Nov 2012, 04:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody see any possibility to use for selfbondage?

eBay: latex catsuit unique jacket
eBay.com store: audreyhepburncn

Why not? The hands can be connected to the shoulders by a ring-device instead of the hooks. You only need to come up with a release. Perhaps a simple sock with ice, fed through the d-ring on the shoulder, then attached to the ring device. And quick release hook instead, for instant release.
(24 Nov 2012, 13:05 )Strappado Wrote: Perhaps a simple sock with ice, fed through the d-ring on the shoulder, then attached to the ring device
Yes, this is what I was thinking about. The fingerless mittens will complicate things, though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 248 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D