Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-19%

dildo chair
Sex Chair with Dildo Armrests Sexual Intercourse Posture Assisted Female Masturbators Sex Furniture Sofa Toys for Adults Women
$476.36-29%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color tights swimsuit round high neck long sleeve women's swimsuit sexy slippery tights
$83.36-63%

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Restraints BDSM Bondage Metal Neck Collar Hand Ankle Cuffs Set Chain Detachable Adult Games Sex Toys for Couples
$23.60-3%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56-15%

wig hair
Nylon Bonded Weaving Thread for Hair Extensions Sewing 1500 yards/roll Wig Making Tools Sewing Accessories Beauty Salon Supplies
$76.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to self-bondage. Attached pictures would definitely help.

If an item is not specifically intended for self-bondage, post in this thread: Bondage on eBay

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes
Related blog posts:

Self-bondage bench with time release handcuffs on eBay
Heavy rubber latex (self)-bondage bodybag
Erection of the day. Red metallic (self-)bondage hooded leotard
OK - let's kick this off.

eBay Large Plastic Bag

A full 3m long - Wow ❗

Superb for some SB vacuum bagging fun? 😁

Play safe

MJ
Looking for something to keep you quiet whilst bound?

Then maybe this is the answer....

Search eBay UK: Heavy duty stainless steel ball gag

Looks both sexy and frightening to me 😁

And is it only me that can see the potential in this item?

Search eBay UK: Hen night flavoured willy jumbo

MJ
(30 May 2012, 11:33 )madjack Wrote: Search eBay UK: Heavy duty stainless steel ball gag

Looks both sexy and frightening to me 😁

Very interesting design, but wonder if someone implements the original idea: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6864

(30 May 2012, 11:33 )madjack Wrote: And is it only me that can see the potential in this item?

Search eBay UK: Hen night flavoured willy jumbo

"The dummy is 8.5cm by 2.5cm without the pink part"

Quite long but still not "there" 😉
On that ball gag ?
I would like to that as a butt plug. As you slowly turn it, it slides deeper and deeper in.

That would be cool
OK - for those who want to stay bound until daylight:

Search eBay UK: 3-Digit Resettable Combination Compact Carabiner Clip

Come on, there are only 1000 combinations to work through - you could be free before they find you 😁

Or are you really brave?

Search eBay UK: Squire Stronghold Combination Padlock

With 100,000 combinations you'll be there until the light is good enough to see by.... maybe wearing that hood was a mistake? Crazy

MJ
Does anybody see any possibility to use for selfbondage?

eBay: latex catsuit unique jacket
eBay.com store: audreyhepburncn

latex-bondage-jacket-01.jpg     latex-bondage-jacket-02.jpg   
(24 Nov 2012, 04:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody see any possibility to use for selfbondage?

eBay: latex catsuit unique jacket
eBay.com store: audreyhepburncn

Why not? The hands can be connected to the shoulders by a ring-device instead of the hooks. You only need to come up with a release. Perhaps a simple sock with ice, fed through the d-ring on the shoulder, then attached to the ring device. And quick release hook instead, for instant release.
(24 Nov 2012, 13:05 )Strappado Wrote: Perhaps a simple sock with ice, fed through the d-ring on the shoulder, then attached to the ring device
Yes, this is what I was thinking about. The fingerless mittens will complicate things, though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 271 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D