Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Cafele Jason's Helmet Deluxe Red Hood Mask 2022 Stunning Art Collection Jason Todd Resin Helmet Halloween Cosplay Props
$44.93-30%

zentai
Zero Two Cosplay Woman Sexy Zentai Suit Spandex Bodysuit Overwatch Zentai Costume Halloween Carnival Party Fancy Dress Jumpsuit
$204.49-40%

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Vagina Panties Men To Women Realistic Pussy Underwear Pants Gay Ladyboy Crossdresser Transgender Shemale
$186.34-28%

electro anal
Sex Products Electro Anal Plug Electric Shock Metal Butt Plug Vagina Stimulation Therepy Massager Sex Toys for Men Women
$16.77-15%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2022 316 Stainless Steel Metal HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$36.13

transparent dress
Sexy Women's Sequins mesh dress Transparent Nightwear Set Black deep V-Neck Pyjamas Sleeveless Cute Cami dresses Erotic Lingerie
$11.65-60%

electric shock silicone gag
Stretcher Penis Couple Ring Anuss On Penis Pump Mens Sex Tools Vagina Simulator Sissy Vibrating Magic Wand Toysvagina Stick
$236.99-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
I have one of these which I customized into a random on off vibrator. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OhMiBod-...2c99a999ea What I did was make a custom playlist on my ipod shuffle that plugs into the unit via headphone jack. It originally came with a two way jack for headphones, but I just replaced it with a short aux jack to feed the music to the vibrator controller. I also spliced in another egg so now there's two eggs steaming away on me!

That playlist has ass loud music on it which I rerecorded and turned the volume up and down at random times when I recorded it. So the music will be on for about 45 secs then 20 secs off, 15 secs on, 10secs off, 1 min on, 15 secs off. I have about 5 songs with the volume up at random then down at random, it's maddening! I have a small black plastic box that I put the ipod and vibrator controller in, I close and tape the box up and stuff it in my corset or ropes out of reach of my prying hands.
Self Bondage Head Harness

Not new, but interesting that is pitched for 'Self Bondage'

MJ
This single-stocking should make hogties more effective and more comfortable:

leather_single-leg_hogtie-01.jpg     leather_single-leg_hogtie-02.jpg   

I'm thinking about buying one...
Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit

single-glove_swimsuit-01.jpg     single-glove_swimsuit-02.jpg     single-glove_swimsuit-03.jpg     single-glove_swimsuit-04.png   

I think I'm in love, and I think it can be used for self-bondage. Not sure how "practical" it is, or escapable, though. From what I see the internal upper rim of the single-glove is not connected to the back of the swimsuit. And this is what should make it suitable for self-bondage.
Looks to be a swimsuit version of the leggings monoglove solution... Just tailor made.
If you can get your arms up and into the sleeve it should be the same.
Basically yes. I think I will buy this suit. Which colour to choose? Red or black? 😉
As most fetish gear appears to me to be black...red! 😊
Ha! Yes, this was my thought several years ago, when I began to collect other colours. I would choose light blue or dark pink if they were available (like Realise swimsuits 😋 )
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit
Just bought one 😉 The amount is limited.
(10 Jun 2016, 09:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit
Just bought one 😉 The amount is limited.

EOTD... just thinking about buying one and I'm aroused. ☺

Great find

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 248 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D