Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
Reusable Foreskin Corrector for Men Silicone Cock Ring Ghost Exerciser Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Toys Male Penis Stretcher
$7.10-50%

zalo
Zalo Bess G-spot Vibrator Exquisite Soft Silicone Clitoral Stimulation Usb Double Motor Retro Massager Adult Sex Toys For Women
$1246.30-35%

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Plug/Dilator Stimulator Prostate Massager Estim Anal Sex Toys Electro Shock Device Defense
$20.57-50%

shiny stockings
Plus Size Contrast Color Rib Cut Top Thigh High Stockings Silicone Hold Up 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Medias Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.99

shibari
Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chastity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys 05
$13.31-9%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Sex Machine With Dildo Cock Penis Attachments Vibrator Sex Toys for Couples Adult Men Women Vagina Female Masturbator
$318.00-30%

bondage lock
New Hollow Mesh Cock Cage BDSM Device Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Penis Lock Sex Toys
$78.20-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage for the night scenarios
See description and requirement in this post: “Bound for the night” self-bondage scenarios. Part I. The general idea.
Related blog posts:

“Bound for the night” self-bondage scenarios. Part II. The basics
“Bound for the night” self-bondage scenarios. Part III
(20 Jun 2012, 03:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Related blog posts:

Hmmm, I would like to sleep in something not very TIGHTLY binding, moreso restricting. so id want to wear something like latex or plastic suit inside of this. this. or this.

http://www.rubberevashop.com/en/Rubber+B...r-body-bag

http://www.rubberevashop.com/en/Rubber+B...sleep-sack

http://www.kinky-clothes.com/store/sleep...rrency=USD

can you kind of see where im going?

optimally id like THIS but It is impossible cause i like to curl up on my side and sleep fetal position

http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/10017S007/7984

i cant sleep on my back!
check out my website at [url=http://alinssite.info]Alins Site[/url]
I'll try to describe my scenario. My english is not very good. I hope you will understand the description.

This method is entitled "Poor man's self-bondage", because it's not using any bondage-specific items and materials. 😊

You need:
- A bed with 4 separated legs.
- A long rope. ~ 6 meters.
- 2 or 4 dog collars with buckle and D-ring
- 2 small padlocks. Padlock ring should be small enough to pass through the buckle holes.
- A sock, a smooth metallic ring, a cord and a large chunk of ice.

What to do:
- Install the rope under the bed and wrap it around the bed's legs. See the attached image. The middle of the rope should be at point "M".
- Pull the rope from it's ends until the loops "A" are near the top corners of the bed.
- If you have 4 dog collars, take 2 of them and tie the ends of the rope to the D-rings very close to the bottom corners of the bed.
- Make a time release device using the sock, the ring, the padlocks' keys and the cord. Tie the sock to the rope near one of the "B" points and tie the end of the cord near one of the "A" points.
- Lie on the bed. Feet near "B" points, hands near the "A" points.
- Tie your legs to the ends of the rope ("B" points") using either the ends of the rope or the dog collars tied to the ends of the rope. Having 4 dog collars is more comfortable than using the rope directly.
- Wrap (the other 2) dog collars around your wrists. Dog collars are too large for human wrists, so make additional holes for the buckle or wrap them twice around the wrist.
- For each hand, pass the padlock through the dog collar's D-ring, through one of the buckle holes closest to the buckle (so that the collars can not be unbuckled without opening the padlocks) and through the "A" loop. See the second image.
- Make sure you can reach the cord from the time release device and lock the padlocks.

If everything went as it should, you are now spreaded on the bed and tied to it's legs.
Escape will come when all the ice will melt and you can pull the keys to your hand using the cord.
This method is safer than most other ice-based methods because the ice is tied near one of your legs. You could accelerate the melting by heating the ice with your leg, and, if something goes wrong and the ring gets stuck, you can reach and adjust it with your leg. Just make sure the sock is securely tied so that you can't untie it with your toes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1.jpg     2.jpg   
I did this last week. It could work for others. I'll be trying it tonite.
This one is simple.
The keys to all locks will be in the bathroom.

Of course I will be wearing something sexy.
1> a collar around my neck locked in place. Not tight, I like to snore.
2> a length of chain connected to the collar.
3> A waist belt with strap to hold a butt plug in place.
4> A set of thigh cuffs. If you don't have a set, a belt with a ring will work as well.
5> ankle cuffs.

The chain connects from the collar to the waist belt and is locked there with a lock. the chain then contunes to the thigh cuffs, on down to the ankle cuffs.
The chain is then adjusted between the waistbelt and ankles to allow you to lie straight or can be shorten to bend the knees. One idea, is to make my waistbelt somewhat adjustable, but in a different way.

My new waistbelt goes around your waist like normal waistbelt. But there is a square ring where the crouch strap feeds through the ring and to your back. The ring at the end of the strap is connected to the chain in a way so that if you try to straighten your legs, the plug will be forced deeper inside you. So, you will have to keep your legs bent. I'll see if my waistband idea works tonite or not. Before, I was using rope to keep the plug in place.

The wrist cuffs are then locked to the chain, about mid way from your collar to the waistbelt. If you try to scratch your noes, the chain will pull the crouchstrap forcing the plug deeper inside of you. Also, if you try to straighten your legs, the strap SHOULD do the same thing, but will make you bend over a bit as well.

This would be a good nite to try this.

I should also tell you that to get the key, you will have to do the Sissy Squat Walk to get the key in the bathroom.

See you in the Morning
I would love to do some overnight self-bondage, but so far, I have failed. So far, I have tried to sleep (with or without bound legs) with my hands tied behind the back, legs tied, legs not tied, and with the bolero single glove. After the excitement wears off, I get the impression that I might fall asleep soon, but I don't. I can sleep in some fetish clothes, but not in bondage. I might, if I did secure timed bondage, but I don't, for two very simple reasons: Almost every night, I have to use the loo once, and I mean "have to". Accidental over-time could have bad consequences too - I have fixed working times.

I don't like the spread-eagle position, because there is quite some strain on shoulders and chest over time. However, there is an alternative: Tie your hands to the sides of the bed, in a "natural" position.

Once I read a story with a very interesting tie. The easiest would be spread eagle, but other positions are possible too: You need two ropes, running an X over the bed. Before securing them, slide trousers and a top with long sleeves over the ropes - a catsuit will do too. One strand goes through each leg and sleeve, you can add another one through the collar. Make sure, the clothing is fairly tight, especially, you should not be able to pull your arms out of the sleeves, into the garment. Put on the clothes, secure the ropes and tadaaa! There is one big advantage of this method over anything that involves cuffs or rope: No traces on the skin at all! The next day, you could work naked and nobody could tell, that you have slept in bondage 😉 .
(23 Jun 2012, 17:42 )Strappado Wrote: a catsuit will do too

A neoprene wetsuit!
Well, I can tell you that my last try at nite bondage failed. Quite badly.
Nothing worked at all. The waist belt did not work as planned. That was the first thing. Second, It turned out that I could reach up and unbuckle the collar. Third, some of the locks I used would NOT fit the chain. How did that happen ?

Anyway, I'll something tonite. I have no idea what I will try. But it needs to be better than the last one.
(24 Jun 2012, 00:51 )White Spy Wrote: Well, I can tell you that my last try at nite bondage failed.

Perhaps you should do a test run with keys available? It is better to spend half an hour with experimenting than spoiling a whole night, isn't it?
My comfy over-night spread-eagle scenario usually goes like this. It's super easy to sleep in aslong as it's comfy and all it's not set up crooked or anything.

4x cuffs
Expensive high-quality rope! (there's a point to this)
Combination Lock
A window
Safety Scissors

Now I usually start by measuring and setting up the rope on the four corners of the bed, three of them having cuffs attached. The fourth cuff will go onto one of my wrists (right hand for me as i'm right-handed). I attach a pair of safety scissors to the cuff end of one top-corner rope and let it dangle off the bed. Once i'm ready, I cuff both of my ankles to the bottom corners of the bed, then cuff my left wrist to the top corner of the bed. Finally I use a combination lock to cuff my right-cuffed wrist to the rope attached to the last corner of the bed.

*click*

Now i'm bound like this until one of two things:

1. I wait until sunrise so I can see the combination lock and free myself
2. In case of emergency, I cut the rope using the scissors.

Now if I get frustrated and want to get out, i'd have to decide between either staying like that or cutting the expensive ropes. Seems I like these ropes more than my own freedom 😉

Now add your favorite gag and outfit (but not a blindfold) to this scenario, and you have a fun night ahead of you! 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Untitled.png   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back and provide reports on yours ! mrborsecr 0 771 18 Feb 2022, 14:35
Last Post: mrborsecr
Medium term office self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 15 20,563 03 May 2019, 21:21
Last Post: JackWong25
Got a night or two alone (Request) Scales 2 4,344 28 Feb 2016, 02:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Short and simple self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 5 58,753 16 Jun 2012, 12:06
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: bondagelover (1) , Like Ra (3) , lugnuts (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (2) , Strappado (2) , Strapples (1) , Thiefx (1) , Tinker D (2)