Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
Bitysie Midriff-Baring One-Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water T High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug Sexual Women Bathing Costume
$232.04

jialuowei
Women Knee-high Boots 14CM Super High Heel Pointed toe Zip Red PU Leather Sexy Fetish Boots Large Size 36-46
$847.00-39%

soronssy
New Summer Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Black Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Solid Medias De Mujer
$84.70

bondage high heels
Unsexy High Heels Women Pumps 18cm 7inch Stiletto Ankle Wrap High Heel Spike Metal High Heel Bondage Dress Shoes Plus Size 36-45
$92.90-10%

sorbern
Ultem Plastic Titanium Women Optical Frame With Clip On Sunglasses Men Polarized Round Eyeglasses Eyewear Frames Uv400
$30.94-20%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-bondage for the night scenarios
So far, I could not find a combination lock that I could not open without knowing the combination. I tried several.
Great thread and some interesting postings, but….

A common theme, and one I suffer from, is the inability to actually fall asleep whilst bound. I’ve tried on many occasions and the best I achieved was an hour or two of the sort of drowsiness you might experience on a long train journey – not fully asleep and not fully awake. This was when I used leg and wrists cuffs, a collar and chains to bind me. Not tightly, but very restrictively – hands couldn’t reach my ‘fun area’ nor could I undo anything without waiting for daylight (to undo combination lock) or a perilous trip down stairs (find keys to padlocks)

I’ve also attempted to sleep fully encased, again without success – the best I can manage to fall asleep in is a body stocking and/or multiple pantyhose with a lycra body on top. If I try to put anything over my head (hood, stockings or gag) I just can’t get comfortable.

My failures are generally down to two key problems:

1. I’m too turned on to sleep! Well, it is a thrill to be bound or, better still, dressed and bound, and as every man knows it is impossible to sleep with an erection! Blush

2. I can’t get comfortable enough to fall asleep. All the ideas of being tied spread-eagle or being tethered to opposite corners of the bed are amazingly exciting but not, for me at least, comfortable enough for me to fall asleep.

In the past I’ve tried all sorts of things to help me achieve my fantasy:
- Exhaustive pre-sleep sexual play (ok – masturbation 😇 ) which cures the arousal problem but can leave me feeling so turned off that I can’t be bothered to tie myself up (again 😟 ).

- Getting encased hours before bedtime and letting the sexual rush wear off. This only works until I actually get into bed, and then I lie there thinking about… yup – SEX! Damn!! Shy

- Sleep deprivation in the days before a planned session. This, you would imagine, should be the best plan – make yourself so tired that you’re incapable of sexual arousal for more than few minutes and that you simply can’t stay awake. Unfortunately I fail even this path to sexual snoozing. My record was 4 days of very mornings (up before 06:00), days full of self-bondage fun and physical exertion (I wish I had the chance to relive that week again!) and never getting into bed before 02:00. 4 days of 4hrs sleep and awesomely exhaustive sexual fun should have made this perfect for my plan, but…. I was by then so exhausted that I simply couldn’t find the motivation to play and slept for 12hrs straight… oh dear! Blush

I still live in hope (though even the chance to try again would be fun) and wonder if others might have found a fool-proof (or should that be MJ proof?) method to achieve this wonderful fantasy?

MJ
[quote='Strappado' pid='7057' dateline='134046977

Once I read a story with a very interesting tie. The easiest would be spread eagle, but other positions are possible too: You need two ropes, running an X over the bed. Before securing them, slide trousers and a top with long sleeves over the ropes - a catsuit will do too. One strand goes through each leg and sleeve, you can add another one through the collar. Make sure, the clothing is fairly tight, especially, you should not be able to pull your arms out of the sleeves, into the garment. Put on the clothes, secure the ropes and tadaaa! There is one big advantage of this method over anything that involves cuffs or rope: No traces on the skin at all! The next day, you could work naked and nobody could tell, that you have slept in bondage 😉 .
[/quote]
Hey guys I'm trying this very soon what would be a good release method without the use of ice?
PS. I am using a neoprene wetsuit with a back zip
I used to sleep in 'escapable' bondage quite frequently - basically every night.

How I did it -

I had a padded cuff for each foot attached to a long nylon rope that ran through a pulley at the corners of my footboard. The free ends ran up to another (double) pulley at the outside edge of the headboard.

I had another pair for hands that ran through the other half of the double pulleys.

All four cords came together at a "ratcheting cleat" (bought at marine supply store). This is a gizmo with a U shaped loop and a couple ratcheting cams on springs. You can pull the rope through them one way. To release the rope you lift it up.

This left my legs spread eagled and my hands restricted to only coming together down to about my chest.

I'd sometimes wear a high, stiff collar with stiff lace ruffle with it, and sometimes I'd wear something that deliberately 'framed' my you know what - garter belt and stockings and no underwear, or stockings with the elastic tops, with a short nightie.

O course I could get out any time I wanted, and in fact if I needed to tinkle I'd just unhook and get up.

But I did this pretty much every night for a couple years.

If I wanted to make it more restrictive, I had a couple snap connect ends (like the collar end of a dog leash) with a piece of rope between them.
I'd clip that between the cuffs, but having my hands over my head kept me from sleeping well.

This also made for a safe, quick and easy SB scenario. If I pulled myself down further with the foot ropes, I could get to a point where I could pull in the ropes on the ratchets and position myself where I couldn't get enough 'rise' to undo the ratchet if I padlocked my cuffs together.
I ran a rope from one side of the bed between my arms and off the other side to the usual ice cube/sock release.
But usually if I was doing a real session I'd do something more creative.

The probability of a fire, intruder, whatever happening during the relatively short time of a SB session is a pretty minimal risk, as life goes.
But if you're going to sleep in bondage every night, the risk goes up proportionally. If you truly do it every night, that's 365 rolls of the dice a year.

So I'd encourage you to do something you can get out of in under 30 seconds.
pop the cleats - 2 seconds
pull hands together - 1 second
Undo snap connect on each hand restraint - 2 x 3 seconds
shift around to get to feet, dig under covers - 4 seconds
unhook each foot - 2 x 4 seconds
21 seconds in, plus another 20 seconds to reach the street from my door.
if my life depends on it, I can deal with standing in the street in cuffs and a garter belt.
If it's less of an emergency, another 15 seconds per cuff to actually unbuckle them, and 10 seconds to grab the bathrobe.
Try gradually increasing.

I'm sort of guessing you have a pair of padded cuffs.

Put one on an ankle. Don't attach it to anything.

You can probably sleep in that.

After a week or so it'll be routine.

Then get a long rope and tie from the ankle to the bed, loose so you can still move around.

Another week, another bit... slowly build up.

😕 worth a try?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back and provide reports on yours ! mrborsecr 0 784 18 Feb 2022, 14:35
Last Post: mrborsecr
Medium term office self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 15 20,610 03 May 2019, 21:21
Last Post: JackWong25
Got a night or two alone (Request) Scales 2 4,352 28 Feb 2016, 02:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Short and simple self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 5 58,893 16 Jun 2012, 12:06
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: bondagelover (1) , Like Ra (3) , lugnuts (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (2) , Strappado (2) , Strapples (1) , Thiefx (1) , Tinker D (2)