Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal plug
Separable Anal Plug Real Fox Tail Cosplay Butt Plug Anal Sex Tail Adult Products Anal Sex Toys for Woman Couples Men Sexy Shop
$9.69

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy See Through Ice Silk Leggings Zipper Open Crotch Transparent
$16.73

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
10.6in Long Realistic dildo vibrator penis telescopic Swing Heating silicone dildo female remote control Vibrators for Women Men
$14.33

bondage lock
Stainless Steel Wires Slave Necklet Neck Collar Ring Choker BDSM Restraint Bondage Brass Lock Adult Sex Toys Women men Couples
$1.02-30%

dildo chair
2024 New Sex Chair Dildo Masturbation Couple Sex Aids High Elastic Band with Armrests Sex Furniture Chair Couple Erotic Products
$225.01-44%

beeger
BEEGER PET cuckold Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$53.29

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High-Quality Vintage Flare Jeans Women's High Waist Elastic Trousers Fashion Women Clothing Striped Jeans
$48.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest
This self-bondage scenario is not new, it was described in many erotic, fetish, bondage stories, not necessarily any of them are true ones. However, it sounds like fun, and I tried to visualize it to make it plausible. Imagine that it's you, and try to enhance the scenario.

o- Dress in your favourite fetish attire, that is suitable for a long walk in a forest.

For me it would be:

- shiny tan pantyhose on legs
- black fishnet pantyhose on legs (second layer)
- shiny tan pantyhose on arms
- shiny one-piece swimsuit (Realise?)
- tight mini shorts
- sneakers (I would not recommend high-heels, but YMMV)

or

- short neoprene surf-suit (instead of one-piece swimsuit and shorts)

o- Butt-plugs, chastity devices, dildos - whatever you want.

I would choose a medium sized butt-plug. Not sure about cocks cages...

o- Drive to a not crowdy forest

That's the most difficult task. You would definitely not want kids, police, thugs, old ladies with huge dogs around. You can cover your fetish clothes with a normal outer layer, if you want. Check that there are no deep holes around, where the handcuff key can disappear, should it fall down on the ground.

o- Leave the key to your handcuffs inside the car

o- Take the backpack with the rest of the stuff and lock the car (it would be much easier if you have a proximity auto key)

o- Make sure that your documents are in the backpack (you know, just in case...)

o- Walk 30-40min somewhere.

Do not get lost.

o- Take the normal clothes off and put it in the backpack

o- Put on a (ball-)gag-harness.

A beautiful female mask with a wig (and a gag inside he-he) is even more interesting

o- Put on the GoPro (or similar) camera on your forehead, on your chest or in front of your gag

o- Check that key to the car is in your back pack and easily accessible

o- Put on the backpack

o- Start the camera

o- Lock your wrists behind your back with the handcuffs

o- Go back to the car (or wherever you want)

Enjoy the way back and do not forget to film your reflections wherever possible. Do not get lost and do not stumble upon kids, police, thugs, old ladies with huge dogs.

So, what do you think? Any takers? I'm seriously thinking about it, BTW....
(30 Jun 2016, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Enjoy the way back and do not forget to film your reflections wherever possible. Do not get lost and do not stumble upon kids, police, thugs, old ladies with huge dogs.

You forgot to mention the other hazards to be faced where I live such as: biting bugs, men with chainsaws (lumberjacks, not the slasher movie kind obviously!), crazy mountain bikers (but they're into Lycra too), runners (that'd be me.. now there is a thought!), golfers looking for balls (err...), bird spotters, wild deer, torrential rain, barbed wire, brambles (you'd ruin your tights!) and so on.

On the other hand I've also been actively considering how to take my games outside of the house and the concept of what you've suggested is very interesting indeed. My ideas are much more low key.

Tights, butt-plug and Lycra all feature, but would I, could I, be brave enough to add those 'extras'?

MJ
Speaking of bugs.. I absolutely hate insects, especially biting and annoying ones. But there are places almost without them. Some places in NL are quite mosquito free. But my favourite places are the Alps and Canary islands. Perfect bondage places.
(30 Jun 2016, 22:27 )madjack Wrote: You forgot to mention the other hazards to be faced
... possible falling, someone is asking for money (cigarette, way to the pub, your phone number), losing the way, sudden rain/snow, thunderstorm, urge to pee... 😁
Any suggestions on the clothing? It should be aesthetically pleasant, non-obscene (obviously), yet fetish and sexually provoking.
I wonder if there is a male equivalent to "damsel" with the same meaning as in this context...

As for clothing, I have a minimalistic idea that should work well in light summer rain, especially when it is dark:

- rubber boots
- long rain cape (not poncho!), that is long enough to cover your bare legs down to the boots and doesn' look too kinky or out of the way (man in pink ...)
- any accessories, that remain hidden underneath the cape

And there is no need for a backpack, you can start like this right from your car. The car key could be safely attached to the cuffs.

This outfit should not arouse any suspicion, you can even talk to people.

- yellow cape is nice because it looks harmless yet is very visible, something that could be inconveniently convenient
- unless you are in an area, where men in capes are considered odd, you can even do this in your neighborhood (or do it anyway)

A thought about the place: In a deserted area you don't need to cry for help...

Of course, the cape should be made of a fairly heavy material, so even if it is caught in the wind, it stays put.
And why not a poncho? Ponchos are open to the sides, basically blankets with a hole for the head. So you can't be sure that it keeps you covered.
(01 Jul 2016, 18:07 )Strappado Wrote: This outfit should not arouse any suspicion, you can even talk to people.

The idea of the outfit is a bit different - it must be provocatively visible, the gag is a must, so you will have to hide from people, and you can't talk to them. On the other hand, you must hide from people in a non-suspicious way, for people might chase you or call police. Otherwise it would be too easy 😉
In other words, the outfit should expose you (but in a legal way), so you will have to hide. Not the other way around 😁
There is always someone who has done it aeady 😁

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Ponybo...t-24015291

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Hoppin...t-25883901
Hmmm... links aren't working Dodgy

MJ