Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot 8D High Waist Oil Shiny Tights For Women Lingerie Hot Ultrathin 1-Line Gloss Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings Medias
$6.03-9%

shiny stockings
No Edge Design Ultra-thin Stockings Oil Shiny Silk Over Knee Stockings With Polka Dot Night Club See Through Clubwear For Garter
$4.04

lip plump
Private Label Clear Lipgloss Full Color Makeup Plumping Lip Oil Moisturizing Waterproof Lasting Lip Gloss Cosmetics Custom Bulk
$30.24-29%

shapewear
GUUDIA Spandex Elastic Body Suit Shapewear Women Body Shaper Tummy Control Long Sleeve Open Crotch Big U Neck Seamless Shapers
$70.80

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 80Cm Crotch Women Boots 90Cm Outside Shaft Length High Heel Stilettos Pointed Toe Streched Fetish Boot Long
$266.20-33%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Flesh Realistic Dildo for Sex Machine Vac-u-lock Natural Bending Dildos For Women Adult Toys For Couples Anal Sextoy
$81.25-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Leopard Bandage Lingerie Set Women Vintage Halter 3-Piece Sexy Erotic Set Cut Out Brief Kit
$21.45-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest
My a bit more complex ideas is to use this estim system: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBRqx8L

Connect all electrodes in advance and lock the whole system under the clothes. E.g. wear a wetsuit with the zip locked - the key will be kept at home.

"In the forest", set the moving goal to, say, 2 hours or 6000 steps, lock the handcuffs and ... off you go.

Ah ... right ... I can unlock the cuffs and walk uncuffed.... Nah... not gonna work ...

How can a time padlock be added here? Lock the handcuffs to a waist chain, so I can not reach the key in the car boot until the padlock is open?
(02 May 2024, 09:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Lock the handcuffs to a waist chain, so I can not reach the key in the car boot until the padlock is open?
I can use my legs to move the key closer, and if it's too far away, it will not be possible to get to it with the hands cuffed behind the back.
Put on a pencil skirt? Tight enough so it can not be pulled up? 😋
My SCM said - "Put the key on the floor of your car. " That's smart...
A side note on possible clothing. If it's going to be raining (just a bit), I'm going to hide swimsuits, leotards, pantyhose, skirts, harness, handcuffs, backpack underneath this raincoat: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFbziqL (highly recommended).
(02 May 2024, 09:35 )Like Ra Wrote: lock the handcuffs
It can be the "wrist coil & cinch noose" combination. Will that simplify "the task"?
Apparently, the only "reliable" method is "first mount/hide the key at a distance", then go to the start point and lock the handcuffs.
As a precaution, the spare key in the car can be put in a box locked with a time padlock set to, say, 4 hours. So, I can either wait, or walk towards the first key.

Next question. How to prevent (or at least delay) unlocking the handcuffs on the way back?
Ah, right. The handcuffs key should be in the locked box. The box in the car is locked with a time lock, set to 4-5 hours, it defines the maximum bondage time. And the hidden key is from the time lock.

Difficulty modificators:
- the handcuffs is locked to the waist chain with another time lock - this lock defines the minimum bondage time. Let's say, 1 hour.
- electroshocker punishes for not moving (after 10 sec of staying still)
- the electroshocker can be set to either 2 hours or to 6000-7000 steps

Safety measures:
- another handcuffs key can be hidden in another place
- the key to the waist chain time lock can be in the same key chain as the key from the box

Complicated enough? 🤣
Maybe I missed something, but could you just put the handcuff key around your neck, like a collar and using a padlock, lock the handcuff to a leather type chastity belt ?
You would still have to return to your ride to get the padlock key, free your cuffs and retrieve the handcuff keys around your neck to release your wrists.
(03 May 2024, 13:31 )Tinker D Wrote: retrieve the handcuff keys around your neck
With hands behind your back? Mmm.... I can grab the key, but it's not possible to unlock the cuffs while the key is still "connected" to the neck.

In general, your idea is a variation on the above: instead of picking the key from inside the car and/or metal box, you take it from "the neck".
Ahh…
Cuffs behind the back.
Yea, the neck idea won’t work.
I was assuming the cuffs were in front, connected to a front belt or chastity.