Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
Haikyuu Shiny Glossy Satin Bikini Set Japanese Anime Cosplay Sexy Costume Roleplay Lingerie Set Halter for Women Party Cludwear
$305.96-29%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Stockings Ruffle Bufflefly Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Kit
$25.35-36%

erection
3/7Pcs Cock Ring Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation Silicone Penis Ring Enlarge Enhance Erection Adult Supplies Remove Foreskin
$1.67

2024 chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2024 316 SteamPunkStainless Steel Metal Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Adult Sex Toys
$60.49-40%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

sexy pantyhose
1PC Sexy Women Pantyhose Thin Nylon Heart Print Tights Stockings Ladies Seamless Pantyhose
$40.35-51%

bondage high heels
Seek MATE ultra-high heel pointy tie knee boots red misty top lock fetish fashion boots large shoe design Bondage role-playing s
$1573.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest
(30 Oct 2022, 01:05 )Like Ra Wrote: What was missing is a gag (obviously) and pantyhose on arms (anything else?).
Pantyhose on head/face with pantyhose-in-condom gag? When it's get darker, the orientation would be difficult.
Any other ideas? Besides obvious - thicker and longer butt-plug, longer distance.

Lock the handcuffs to a waist chain (or crotch tope) to restrict the whole arms mobility. It will be much more difficult to puck the key from the ground, or even get up from the ground.
(31 Oct 2022, 16:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Lock the handcuffs to a waist chain (or crotch tope) to restrict the whole arms mobility. It will be much more difficult to puck the key from the ground, or even get up from the ground.
The cuffs and the chain/rope can be connected with a time-lock: easier to connect, after some time (1h? 2h?) they will be disconnected, and you will get more freedom, should something go not 100% according to the plan.
Two threads have been merged!
I recently stumbled upon this almost “historic” thread and found a scenario I did six years ago. Reading that again got me into the “mood” and I quickly found myself dressed in a yummy tight high leg leotard. Since it was cold, I had layered a couple of lycra items below for thermal protection. My goal was, to add some restrictive, inescapable metal bondage to the fetish outfit and do a forced outdoor selfbondage walk. The images below show my outfit and restraints. The release mechanism was basically the same I described in my old post: Once the handcuffs are on, there is no other way to freedom than to walk and fetch a key from a certain location and bring it back. That location was the light post on a traffic island in the middle of a large and well-lit crossroads. It was Saturday morning 2am, very few traffic, some people returning from clubs or bars. So only a very small risk of getting caught - I thought - but enough to make the whole scenario much more "spicy".
Locking myself into the chains and cuffs was particularly exciting because I had opted for short legirons - I call them "Hoppelschellen" in German - which are very restrictive. I had second thoughts about doing the walk but when I reached the point-of-no-return, the magic happened and the last handcuff quickly flipped tight - I was helpless. I had to let a few cars pass, then I started my walk towards the key.  No matter how hard I tried, I could not run faster than slow walking speed. That must have been a quite spectacular sight and sound, unfortunately I did not film it. While I was on the crossroads a car approached and I immediately realized I had no chance getting out of sight before it pulled by. I think the driver saw me because he slowed down a little bit, but I'm not sure about that. I finnished the perp walk without any further incidents.

back.jpg     front.jpg   
Here's another idea with two variations.

Common part

- hide the key to your handcuffs somewhere (e.g. in the forest, on the beach, in the mountains)
- dress up properly
- go back to your start point
- add this remotely controlled electric shock device (or two devices)- https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid69737
- connect one device to the pads glued to your buttock
- connect another device to e-stim plugs and/or cock cage
- program the devices according to the variation (see below)
- gag yourself (optional)
- put on headphones with some interesting hypno programs
- cuff your hands behind your back
- go to the key

Variation 1

Program the e-shock devices in such a way that you will be periodically shocked if you stand up and move (device 1), and stimulated (butt plug/cock cage/vibrator) if you crouch or stand still (device 2)

Variation 2

Program the e-shock devices in such a way that you will be periodically shocked if you stand still (device 1), and stimulated (butt plug/cock cage/vibrator) if you move (device 2)