Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Game Honkai: Star Rail Trailblazer Caelus Stelle Cosplay Wigs with Bangs Synthetic Long Short Straight Gray Hair Wig for Party
$20.50-9%

zalo
Zalo lubricant human body lubricant private care water-soluble sex lubricant fun adult sex products gift
$33.42

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 70) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Cosplay Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Silicone Ghosts Cosplay Kigurumi Crossdresser
$966.78-11%

latex rubber handmade
Genuine Leather Handmade Shoes Men Loafers Slip On Business Casual Shoes Classic Soft Leather Hombre Breathable Men Shoes Flat
$103.56

msemis
Kids Girls Sleeveless Tank Crop Tops Racer Back Stretch Sport Gymnastics Ballet Tops Children Gym Swimming Bra Underwear Costume
$16.59-52%

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-44%

crossdress cosplay female
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$12.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest
Hi.
i read thread and i notice that you are linked my videos 😊 I truly has done selfbondage walking many times and i could guarantee that it gives you a huge adrenaline rush when you click your handcuffs. It is a lovely feeling when you realise that you are totally helpless and have no other choice to get free than walking your way to handcuff keys. BUT....
There are of course some risks.
- Getting caught is one of them, but i think it is risk what you have to take.
- Keys. I use ALLWAYS two sets of keys. What if someone walker find the keys and take keys with him? Use backup keys in other location too.'
- Buttplug I recommended use lot of lubrication and do not use too big plug. It could start arouse your ass a lot 😊
- Chain between ankles. If you are walking in forest I DO NOT recommended chain between ankles. i have test it and it stuck very easily in rocks, sticks etc.. and there are major risk that fall down. But if you are brave enough to walk in remote roads then it's okay.
- Bugs. Those little "fuckers" are a problem, because you can't hush them away when your hands are cuffed behind your back 😊 You have to take a couple bitings. In finland i know that there are not any poisonous insects, so it is not a huge problem.

However the risk i recommended to do this dare. Only plan your dare carefully and you eliminate all unnessery risks.

Here are my walk with action cam

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Naked-...g-26200901
(05 Jul 2016, 14:23 )jasapasa Wrote: i read thread and i notice that you are linked my videos
So nice to have you here, because I have a lot of questions! But that's for another thread πŸ˜‰

(05 Jul 2016, 14:23 )jasapasa Wrote: huge adrenaline rush when you click your handcuffs
Yes, even when I lock my hands in front of me at home, not bound & gagged and when I have the key in my hand....

(05 Jul 2016, 14:23 )jasapasa Wrote: If you are walking in forest I DO NOT recommended chain between ankles.
Yes, my point as well.

(05 Jul 2016, 14:23 )jasapasa Wrote: Bugs
My first thought when I saw your videos 😁
Speaking of action cameras. If your hands are cuffed behind your back, there are two possibilities:

1- the camera is fixed on your forehead/chest
2- you grab a camera with your hands, put it somewhere, walk in front of the camera, grab the camera, turn it off, put it somewhere else, go back, walk in front of the camera, repeat, etc.

Option one is the easiest, but you will not be "in the movie", and yo can't turn it on&off (the remote controls behave weirdly...) should it stop or sleep.

Option two may give more interesting perspectives, but it will take you much longer to get to the keys, and will take much more efforts in order to catch you in action. You have to find a good place to put your camera onto, it should not fall or tip over, you should be visible, there must be no grass, bushes in front of the lens, the sky should not overexpose, and everything must be done with the cuffed behind your back hands! There are no big rocks in NL, to give a good support, so the camera must be "dropped" on and picked up from the ground.
Use a drone with the 'follow me' function turned on..
Sure that may attract even more attention to you as it buzzing 10m above your head!! πŸ˜‰
(05 Jul 2016, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote: So nice to have you here, because I have a lot of questions!
😊 feel free to ask what you need to know. i will gladly answer.
First question - how do you get out? (In other words how do you get the key, when you are cuffed to something).
Since I can't open the cuffs when my hands are locked behind my back, I have to resort to either the usual wrist-loop + cinch noose or cuff my hands in front of me. I would go for the former.
Too bad, I had planned to post this as a session report, but we got lots of snow today and temperatures dropped to minus five. I like winter, but there’s only so much you can take.
While most of this set up is probably not new to the distinguished self bondage enthusiast, I’ll describe it anyways to save the scenario for a later opportunity. Maybe you’ll find one or two ideas to improve your own set up. Or someone will even perform the whole scenario as described below? That would be really cool, be sure to post a report if you do 😎 .

For a nice long outdoor walk scenario, I’ve got two main criteria:
  1. Inescapable restraints. Nothing comes off for the whole time.
  2. A definite point of no return. No way out, once the PONR has been passed.
(Do you also love that special moment when you gently start pushing the last padlock or handcuff? Whilst thinking about all the things that could go wrong and if you not better sneak out? This situation always brings me a huge adrenaline rush, which subsequently almost inevitably makes me shut that lock or cuff thus passing the PONR. If you’re that way, too, careful planning ahead of a session is highly recommended πŸ˜‰ )

And here is how it can be achieved:

Finding a suitable route and time
This might be the hardest part. I don't want anybody to feel harassed by my kinky hobby, even though I'm not doing anything illegal, and I don't want to get caught in self bondage. But I have to admit that a little risk is part of the fun. So I prefer playing at night and try to find routes which are somewhat on the safe side. Parks at the outskirts of the city could be ok (but beware of dog walkers etc.), "lost places" like closed down raioads or industrial facilities might be even better. My ideal route consists of a couple of such places which are connected by short, but somewhat more risky passages like e.g. road crossings. There are a couple of websites which provide a satellite, map and track editor function. Those can be of great help for planning but they cannot replace a prior visit at daylight, if you don't know the area.

Setting up the key recovery scheme
This shall make sure that I have to walk fully restrained from a starting point to a turning point and then back to the starting point where I can free myself.
I padlock a handcuff key to a fixed anchor right the starting point of the walk:
 keylocked.jpg   

As long as it's locked like this, that key won't open any cuffs! Outdoors I use a baggage fastening eye in my vehicle as anchor point. But you could also use a fence or anything that you can put a padlock on. It’s very important that you can reach and open the padlock while fully cuffed up. Test that in advance!!

The key to the padlock holding the handcuff key is deposited at the turning point. I usually put two keys at slightly differen locations for safety. I found it a good idea, to fix little magnets to the keys:
 keymagnet.jpg   
That way, you can stick it to a metal object at the right level and don’t have to pick it up from the ground. Make sure the key is in reach as your movements might be somewhat restricted when you come fetch it πŸ˜‰.

The juicy part: Outfit and restraints
Everyone to his taste, this is how I like it:
 cuffedfront.jpg     cuffedbehind.jpg   
Notice the collar. There is a complete set of keys to all restraints attached to it. As long as I can reach it with one hand, fredom is a matter of seconds. That way, I have a neat PONR: Precisely when I snap the second handcuff shut I've given myself the starting shot for the perp walk with no way out.
The connector chain between waist and hobble chain is left deliberately long: When I try to walk fast, it rattles like a bell. With my hands locked behind my back, I cannot grab and hold it to dampen the sound. So it's either very slow or very loud (but hey, that's the sound we all love, ain't it?).

How long should it be?
YMMV, I normally plan for a one hour walk. With the shackles shown in the pictures above, I can walk about 4km per hour, so I look for 2km between starting point and turning point. It's a nice twist to bring an alternative set of leg irons with a shorter chain and take yourself by surprise, which ones will be locked on your feet when you approach the PONR. But don't push it too hard Stop :
 feethandcuffed.jpg   
(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: PONR
Another acronym for the future FAQ

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: Finding a suitable route and time
This might be the hardest part. I don't want anybody to feel harassed by my kinky hobby, even though I'm not doing anything illegal, and I don't want to get caught in self bondage. But I have to admit that a little risk is part of the fun.
So true.... The reasons why I still haven't done this. Oh... there is another one. I can't open the cuffs I have if my hands are locked behind my back. I need new cuffs! ;P

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: I padlock a handcuff key to a fixed anchor right the starting point of the walk. As long as it's locked like this, that key won't open any cuffs!
Very interesting point... I did not think about it.

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: The key to the padlock holding the handcuff key is deposited at the turning point. I usually put two keys at slightly different locations for safety.
Another clever point I did nit think about. You can't return earlier. But that makes you visit the turning point first. E.g. one day before. And then park at a certain distance. Then... Click ... and PONT. You have to go and get the both key. Oh... EOTD ...πŸ˜‹

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: I found it a good idea, to fix little magnets to the keys:
Yes, another good idea!

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: Everyone to his taste, this is how I like it:
BTW, what cuffs have you got? My personal fetish is Kubind, but as I said, I can't open them...

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: The connector chain between waist and hobble chain is left deliberately long
Oh, that disgusting rattle... Clever... Devilish...
You forgot an action camera. Or two πŸ˜‰