Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 11) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$241.78-10%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

sexy pantyhose
Women Fishnet Sexy Stockings Multicolor Plus Size Pantyhose Colored Mesh Red Fishnets Tights Anti Hook Nylon Panty
$15.48

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Glossy Shiny Oil High Neck Dress Smooth Elastic Bodycon Sleeveless Sports One Step Halter Satin Hip Wrap Long Skirts
$278.30-9%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.87

1d oil stockings
Japanese Princess Heart Socks 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Thigh High Stockings Cosplay Lingerie
$4.17

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest
(06 Jan 2017, 00:57 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: You forgot an action camera. Or two šŸ˜‰
Unfortunately, I only own a digital compact cam. It has HD video but not an ultra wide angle like a Go Pro.
Do you have any recommendation for an action cam? Chinese clone from aliexress preferred šŸ˜‰
I'd go for one or two, if it's cheap. But in general, filming an outdoor session adds a lot of complexity and makes it even more risky.
I thought about repeating the "tunnel scenario" I posted yesterday and film it using my digicam. But even then I'd have to do two takes, one from the start, one from the end of the tunnel to cover it properly. So I had to do the whole scenario twice and reposition the camera in between. Quite a lot of expenditure...

(06 Jan 2017, 00:56 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: BTW, what cuffs have you got? My personal fetish is Kubind, but as I said, I can't open them...
You mean those?
http://www.cuffsland.com/pakistan.html#PKIH8
They're fantastic, but as you said not quite the right thing for sb. Additionally, they don't swing through, so when you shut them prematurely with the key aeady in the release mechanism or somewhere else, it might spoil a session.

On the photos, I'm locked into Alcyon hinged handcuffs:
http://www.cuffsland.com/spain.html#A5232
But even the Alcyons are pretty mean beasts, they really gave me a hard time getting out when I did the photos. Probably because each keyhole is too close to the opposite hand to insert the key easily. That's especially bad if they're locked to a waist chain, as then you can't tilt them in a position where you have more space.
For the outdoor session I'd probably change to the old Eastern Germany police cuffs:
http://www.blacksteel.com/hcs/index.cgi?...t=3&mode=1
(Yippieh, Yossies Handcuff Collection still exists. Haven't been there for ten years šŸ˜Ž )
While they're hinged, too, it's much easier to unlock them, provided the keyhole is on the right side. Plus, due to the round edges, they are quite comfortable to wear for longer periods.
(06 Jan 2017, 02:11 )johngerners Wrote: Do you have any recommendation for an action cam?
After a long analysis I bought a Denver 8050W action cam: Search eBay DE: Denver HD. It's not ideal (the remote control is useless, the battery time is around 30min), but it's quite cheap, yet the quality is surprisingly good.
Now imagine that on your walk back you are wearing electronically controlled blindfolds (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1921 ), so your vision is randomly blocked for random periods of time.
Two related threads are merged (@johngerners)
Haven't posted here for a while, but now I can proudly report, that last night I finally tackled the outdoor perp walk scenario described in Post #28 of this thread. Instead of the Speedo Aquablade Hydrasuit I donned a similar styled Camaro neoprene swimsuitĀ in silver as top layer - a nice contrast to the black tights and shirt that emphasized the high leg cut even more. The restraints were basically the same as in the pictures. Two kilometers from the starting point I had hidden a key which according to my setup I had to fetch and bring back in order to unlock myself.

So there I am, wearing a skintight flashy fetish outfit, locked in chains, fully cuffed up - except for that one final handcuff defining the PONR, literally on the edge of committing myself to that 4km walk. I take a deep breath and think about what can go wrong and how the chains will relentlessly rattle upon every step. The road I'll have to cross and walk along over a bridge comes to my mind as do the other stretches where I'll have no chance to run or hide. It's well past midnight, but there is still some traffic. This is bigger and riskier than anything I've done before. Should I chicken out? I am almost about to when I feel that I'm starting to heavily pump adrenaline. I love and fear that moment because I know exactly what's going to happen: In a few seconds the rush will kick in and sweep away all concerns instantly. I enjoy that strange moment, when I'm still technically able to free myself, but know I'll go over the edge inevitably. Then it happens: CLICK!

The walk itself then worked out as planned, however, walking on those platform boots wearing shackles is exhausting and painful on the long run. So it took much longer than expected and I'm really glad that I did not dare to do it in short chain leg irons (I know, I had crossed the PONR anyway with those locked on my boots). Sorry, but unfortunately again I have no photos or videos. Maybe next time, when I do a shorter scenario which is easier to capture with a single camera.
(13 Jan 2017, 17:53 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Now imagine that on your walk back you are wearing electronically controlled blindfolds (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1921 ), so your vision is randomly blocked for random periods of time.

Wow!!! That is a wonderfull idea :šŸ˜Š Ā i have use pony hoods to limited vision, but that would be whole different experience.Ā 
I cannot wait that air warm again in finland and i could do outdoor delfbondage scenarios again.
Sooooo... I've got the handcuffs now (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid25530) The scenario becomes more clear now.

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: [Image: post_227_1483654698_3cc7ea19dbcb6e0e6efe..._thumb.jpg]

As long as it's locked like this, that key won't open any cuffs!

The key to my cuffs does not have to be turned. But it needs to be properly inserted and tightly shoved inside to make the cuffs open. I wonder if this method will work.

(05 Jan 2017, 23:57 )johngerners Wrote: Outdoors I use a baggage fastening eye in my vehicle as anchor point.
More questions:

How do you open your car?
Where do you keep the keys to the car?
Do you need to crawl inside the car to unlock the key to the cuffs?

For example, it's no safe to constantly hold the key to the car. It may fall and get lost. Tie it to a wrist? Otherwise I do not see how I can reach the key...

I'm thinking about threading the handcuffs through the crotch rope, so it's not possible to bring the hands forward (step over cuffed arms) and to further restrict the arms mobility.

Did anybody try to walk in a forest with a stocking covering your eyes? Can you see through it if it gets darker?
If it's lightly raining, I can use this $1.50 transparent PVC raincoat to hide the bondage a bit (like @Strappado suggested):

Fashion-Women-men-PVC-Transparent-Raincoat-Poncho-Portable-Light-Raincoat-Disposable-Rain-Coat-For-Adult-L15.jpg   

But how to "hide" a dildo gag if there is no rain, it's warm/hot and wearing a plastic coat is out of question?

My idea is to secure a 3.5x12cm dildo gag in place with a stocking/pantyhose over my head and locking it on my neck with a steel KUB collar. Or do you have any other ideas?
So far I can't solve the key riddle šŸ˜ While sounds logical and exciting, I can't imagine myself walking handcuffed (behind my back, of course) with several keys in my pantyhose clad hands (and, possibly, GoPro like camera). I see two possible solutions:

o- An easy to manipulate snap-hook key chain hanging off the cuffs.

You start with a car key, then add two (the master plus backup, or more?) collected keys at "the far end". And finally, even the handcuff key can be added to the chain, to prevent dropping it in the grass, dirt, or a crack in the ground (O_o) The key chain should be long enough to let you unlock other key without removing the keys from the chain.

o- Place the handcuff keys at "the far end"

You will be inescapably handcuffed on one way only, then you may decide if you want to stay handcuffed on the way back (just for fun) and face a possibility to drop the keys (ha-ha... oops!), or unlock yourself. Walking in the public space dressed like described above is funny enough.

BUT! "Something" must remain locked, because the key to "something" is either in the car or at home. I can imagine a reliably locked gag (a good subject on itself), so it will be (at least) the clothes - the swimsuit or the neoprene surfsuit (that will keep all other stuff locked underneath).

However, having a good key chain is a must anyway šŸ˜
(17 Apr 2017, 19:54 )johngerners Wrote: I donned a similar styled Camaro neoprene swimsuitĀ in silver as top layer
This one?
 camaro_silver_swimsuit-01.jpg   
I see it's not produced anymore šŸ˜Ÿ
Nice outfit!