Like Ra's Naughty Forum
"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: "Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest (/Thread-Run-damsel-run-self-bondage-in-the-forest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest - Like Ra - 31 Jan 2011

Where do you all find the places to walk around dressed like that, or to be bound somewhere outside, or swim in latex or zentai when/where nobody's around ... 😁

"Run, damsel, run" self-bondage in the forest - LockedBoots - 26 Feb 2011

(31 Jan 2011, 00:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Where do you all find the places to walk around dressed like that, or to be bound somewhere outside, or swim in latex or zentai when/where nobody's around ... 😁

I just drive out of town. There are lots of roads there where nobody`s comes in the evening. So you can just walk around there, without being seen.
Also the parkinglot of the rugby club over here, is completly abbandoned at night. And it is huge, and has fences around it, so ideally for walking, and some outdoor selfbondage 😁

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 26 Feb 2011

And no police? Usually they come around if they see a car or just a movement at night. Or sometimes someone just calls the police. When I train in the park nearby the police "check on me" periodically. And once they told me that someone called them because of the strange activity in the darkness.

RE: Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 26 Feb 2011

(26 Feb 2011, 08:17 )Like Ra Wrote: And no police? Usually they come around if they see a car or just a movement at night. Or sometimes someone just calls the police. When I train in the park nearby the police "check on me" periodically. And once they told me that someone called them because of the strange activity in the darkness.

No not at all.
Over here there isn`t much police at night at those spots. Nothing happens over there, so no reason for them to check it every once in a while.
The only place where there are cops at night, is in the city, where people are going out.
They are bizzy with drunk people, wich is good. In the mean time, i can walk around without any fears to get cought 😁

RE: Sexy Boots - Strappado - 26 Feb 2011

Ha, police, they got me years ago! I was on a small country road, preparing for a night walk in rainwear and bondage. A moment before I wanted to leave my car, I saw a car approaching, stopping behind me, and it was police. I pretended to sleep, but it didn't help. I am glad that I was wearing a cape which concealed more intimate details. I wore a rain jacket under the cape without using the sleeves and tied close with a drawstring at the hips, my arms were tied losely to the belt straps of my trousers - all invisible. First they asked for my papers and so I had to struggle free in order to show them. Then they asked me what I was doing here and I told them that I had my private innocent reasons. They didn't insist to know more but warned me that in case of a crime in the area, I would have to report to the police again. That was it, but very annoying, the evening was spoiled. I wonder if they would have searched the area if they had found my car empty.

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 26 Feb 2011

"My point exactly". I still can't find a place I would consider "fetish and bondage safe".

The naughtiest clothes the police saw on me were rubber wetsuit and shiny support skin coloured pantyhose on legs (no pantyhose on arms, that is) - my usual jogging clothes.

RE: Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 26 Feb 2011

Guess i`m lucky than, when i read your post.
Over here no problem at all.
Offcourse not all places are suitable, but a couple are.
No cops, no problem to take a walk in fetish clothes 😁

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2011

I wonder if there are any safe (and warm, please 😉 places for swimming in, say, latex or swimsuits + pantyhose, or zentai. The sea in NL is a bit too cold and crowdy, the suitable ponds and lakes are usually closed outside of "the business hours". Private pools, I think, are outside of the scope 😉

RE: Sexy Boots - LockedBoots - 27 Feb 2011

Thats no option here, no..

RE: Sexy Boots - Culmor - 27 Feb 2011

Entirely non-fetishy, but I was hiking down the coast of Suffolk (UK) last July and thought how quiet it was. When I looked around with my binoculars I could only see two people, I'd guess about 2k away. So there are places and with a bit of luck you'll see harbour porpoises and/or common seals too (sadly the only seal I saw was a washed-up dead one).