Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

bdsm
BDSM Sex Toys for Men Male Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage Gay Testicle Jewelry
$50.24

transparent pantyhose
Aurora Series Oil Shiny Pantyhose Retro Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings With Garters Women Sexy Transparent Underwear
$4.96

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

nose hook bondage
Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Adjustable Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$41.20-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Summer Pantyhose Sexy Stewardess Thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Padded Lingerie Set Women Gothic Sensual Chain Decorated Gothic Erotic Set Sexy Red Brief Set
$16.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
hi great pantyhose cock photos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pantyhose (and latex i think?)

tumblr_luqxqcmdZs1qm9irjo1_500.jpg   
Have a nice day Good
PHc
i love a nice big cock in nylon to suck
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Found four more. Careful! They are huge!

cock-erection-pantyhose-16.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-17.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-18.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-19.jpg   
 PicsArt_1370345823862.jpg   

normal_PicsArt_1370258230790.jpg   
Have a nice day Good
PHc
(05 Jun 2013, 16:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Found four more. Careful! They are huge!

There must be a joke in there somewhere Lol

I am still slightly puzzled as to why I find these images so erotic... ☺

MJ
The sheath attached to these white pantyhose is nicely filled in 😉

cock-erection-pantyhose-21.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-22.jpg   
(12 Sep 2011, 12:33 )krinlyc Wrote:
(27 Aug 2011, 06:15 )jacintaphose Wrote: what technique do you use to produce a sheer, well formed pantyhose sheath? I would like to learn - here are some snaps of my efforts - comments please. I'm usually encased at the time which makes me excited as you can see. Jacintaphose

disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

Hi,
how do you do that? May be you can take a series of pics to show us how its done?

I would appreciate that very much 😊
krinlyc
I always use silky knee highs by rolling up tight and pulling it over my hard cock ,then I grab my nuts and twist and double the nylon tightly over them it's the only to get that tightness all over ! Then I put another on my hand ...
 cock-erection-pantyhose-23.jpg    This thing is big!
 cock-erection-pantyhose-24.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-25.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-26.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-27.jpg