Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
18+ Adults Open Crotch Underwear Femme Sexy Erotic Lingerie Bondage Bdsm Set Sex Toys For Women Handcuffs Bondage Gear Sex Shops
$27.24-1%

pvc stockings
Vinyl Leather Over Knee Stockings Women Sexy Club Wear Pvc Silver Gold Blue Rose Red Black Thigh High Stockings Medias De Mujer
$23.47-27%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.35-10%

zlatameer
Latex Men Catcuit With Nipple Zips Army Green Natural Rubber Short Legs Clothes Front Zipper Custom Made Jumpsuit S-LCM132
$130.44-22%

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Cow Udders Pants Cosplay Costumes with Anal Hole Fetish BDSM Halloween
$968.00-47%

zippidy
Sexy Black Nude Dot Fringe Jumpsuit Women's Birthday Prom Big Leggings Outfit Bar Women Singer Dance Stage Clothes
$100.43-25%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
hi great pantyhose cock photos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pantyhose (and latex i think?)

tumblr_luqxqcmdZs1qm9irjo1_500.jpg   
Have a nice day Good
PHc
i love a nice big cock in nylon to suck
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Found four more. Careful! They are huge!

cock-erection-pantyhose-16.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-17.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-18.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-19.jpg   
 PicsArt_1370345823862.jpg   

normal_PicsArt_1370258230790.jpg   
Have a nice day Good
PHc
(05 Jun 2013, 16:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Found four more. Careful! They are huge!

There must be a joke in there somewhere Lol

I am still slightly puzzled as to why I find these images so erotic... Blush

MJ
The sheath attached to these white pantyhose is nicely filled in 😉

cock-erection-pantyhose-21.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-22.jpg   
(12 Sep 2011, 12:33 )krinlyc Wrote:
(27 Aug 2011, 06:15 )jacintaphose Wrote: what technique do you use to produce a sheer, well formed pantyhose sheath? I would like to learn - here are some snaps of my efforts - comments please. I'm usually encased at the time which makes me excited as you can see. Jacintaphose

disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

Hi,
how do you do that? May be you can take a series of pics to show us how its done?

I would appreciate that very much 😊
krinlyc
I always use silky knee highs by rolling up tight and pulling it over my hard cock ,then I grab my nuts and twist and double the nylon tightly over them it's the only to get that tightness all over ! Then I put another on my hand ...
 cock-erection-pantyhose-23.jpg    This thing is big!
 cock-erection-pantyhose-24.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-25.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-26.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-27.jpg