Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
Sexy glossy silky Women Over Knee Compression long Socks Thigh High Stockings oily Shiny Smooth Elastic sports Stockings MEN
$255.83-37%

amoresy
AMORERY New Sexy Oily Silky Elastic Tights Shiny Bottoming Jogger Running Pant Yoga Fitness Women Bathing Short Wetlook Leggings
$36.29-44%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

transparent bodysuit
One Piece Open Bra Crotchless Bodystocking For Sex Lace Transparent Lingerie Plus Size Bodysuit Lenceria Mujer Erotic Costumes
$2.69-7%

tiaobug sissy
Men Women Sexy Skirts Panties 2023 Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-line Mini Skirt Sissy Lingerie Accessories Cocktail Party Clubwear
$112.36-44%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Basic Low Waist Sweatpants Korean Fashion Pink Straight Leg Trousers Slim Gym Full Length Pants Outfits Kawaii
$36.28

sorbern
Fashion Trends Sun Glasses Women Men Round Sunglasses Ladies Retro Green Brand Designer Vintage Eyewear For Female UV400
$22.32-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
Any news about Kei?
Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
Please, more details in the Bambi thread!
(07 Nov 2022, 19:02 )Sofia_B Wrote: My Kei files. If someone wants some of those, please PM me.

Mp
(07 Nov 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
It's pretty much everything But easy to setup. What a nightmare of a program. You have to go fishing for friends' certificates. It sure looks like a remnant of the 90s computer world
(31 Jan 2023, 13:12 )tiermes Wrote: You have to go fishing for friends' certificates.
That's why we have a dedicated cert thread.
@Bri89 and @tiermes

Please allow private messages, at the moment I can't message you back.
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: @Bri89 and @tiermes

Thanks, I fixed it. Wasn't aware of that. Thank you !!!
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: @Bri89 and @tiermes

Hi, sorry I wasn't aware it was not allowed. I have changed it now. 

Thank you for the heads up about that I appreciate it
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Actually ever since I found these styles of hypno self erotic therapy Its helped me in ways and also freaked me the fuck out. Looking back on things it was safe. 

I just dont think people like the lost of control thing. It takes them out there comfort zone cause we think were in control.

Kei's files can produce a type a of sprit but never really had a problem with it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,816 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,531 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82