Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
New Kid Adult Lycra Zentai Suit Custome Unisex Skin Tight Jumpsuit One Piece Turtleneck Bodysuit Dancewear For Women And Men
$319.44-40%

temorish
Transparent Latex Stockings With Trims Women Sexy Latex Thigh High Stockings
$47.19-10%

corset
Corsets And Bustiers Tops Sexy Women Black White Pink Blue Brown Brocade Corset Zip Vintage Style Corselet Overbust Ladies
$5.57-5%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Leather Super High 12cm Thin Heels Solid Color Ankle Buckle Strap Shallow Pumps Crossdresser Plus Size Queen Shoes
$52.01-17%

shapewear
Men Slimming Body Shaper Compression Shirt Gynecomastia Slim Shapewear Belly Shapers Tummy Reducing Tops Waist Trainer Shapewear
$22.47-50%

speerise
SPEERISE Black Mens Dance Tank Leotard Boys Sleeveless Ballet Leotards Spandex Bodysuits Workout Leotards For Male Dance
$166.97-33%

yizyif
Sparkly Sequins Ballet Leotards for Girls Sleeveless Cutouts Back Strappy Waist Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dance costume Kids
$17.67-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control
(23 Mar 2022, 01:01 )udntknowjack Wrote:
(24 Oct 2021, 13:15 )BondageGreen Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Always erected, hard, aroused, extremely horny, and unable to cum...

Throbbing.mp3 (Size: 28.1 MB )
And.. I think ... it works...

You've been warned!

I'm pretty sure that's BELLAdiction Hypnosis, and that for is also known as hard. I'm pretty hooked on her stuff, and it's pretty intense too. For science here's the actual description:

HARD MP3 (30:41)
By BELLAddiction Hypnosis

This session was created by request but it’s too good not to share. When you listen to this file, you will wake up extremely horny. It will be virtually impossible for your cock to get soft again. In fact, you won’t remember what it is like to be soft. You will run around the world with a raging hard-on. I also throw in a little foot fetish. If feet weren’t your thing before, they will be now. This file contains the following: * ASMR with theta brain waves * Awakener * Binaural Beats * Layered and overdubbing vocals * NLP * Subliminal messages Please note: Everyone can benefit from this file. (Of course it will have the opposite effect on little dicked losers and cucks)

Where can I find more of her? I've searched the usual places but no luck

same here. cant find it anywhere
(23 Jun 2023, 05:51 )Fuckmymindplease22 Wrote:
(23 Mar 2022, 01:01 )udntknowjack Wrote:
(24 Oct 2021, 13:15 )BondageGreen Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Always erected, hard, aroused, extremely horny, and unable to cum...

Throbbing.mp3 (Size: 28.1 MB )
And.. I think ... it works...

You've been warned!

I'm pretty sure that's BELLAdiction Hypnosis, and that for is also known as hard. I'm pretty hooked on her stuff, and it's pretty intense too. For science here's the actual description:

HARD MP3 (30:41)
By BELLAddiction Hypnosis

This session was created by request but it’s too good not to share. When you listen to this file, you will wake up extremely horny. It will be virtually impossible for your cock to get soft again. In fact, you won’t remember what it is like to be soft. You will run around the world with a raging hard-on. I also throw in a little foot fetish. If feet weren’t your thing before, they will be now. This file contains the following: * ASMR with theta brain waves * Awakener * Binaural Beats * Layered and overdubbing vocals * NLP * Subliminal messages Please note: Everyone can benefit from this file. (Of course it will have the opposite effect on little dicked losers and cucks)

Where can I find more of her? I've searched the usual places but no luck

same here. cant find it anywhere

She's on niteflirt and other websites as Goddess Bella, 

https://www.niteflirt.com/BELLAddiction%20Hypnosis

I'm not going to freely share any of her work, if it's out there it's out there, but she's still producing and active.
Pity Belladiction doesn't have any useful descriptions on that website. I would love some files that only let me orgasm at my mistress (or at least a womans) command, so I can edge for them and only cum when allowed. She has something called controlled cock series, But I can't read wether that's what I'm looking for.

To clarify: We want me to only edge, not spurt - ruined orgasm should be on command, too. Real orgasm too, but my mistress pointed out those would become rare if I can pull this one of, so if you want to make a domme happy, please drop me a hint.

Thanks in advance, Lamarga

ps. I am also personally looking for something that helps me accept her canings better, thankful for any advice.
(24 Jun 2023, 09:51 )Lamarga Wrote: Pity Belladiction doesn't have any useful descriptions on that website. I would love some files that only let me orgasm at my mistress (or at least a womans) command, so I can edge for them and only cum when allowed. She has something called controlled cock series, But I can't read wether that's what I'm looking for.

To clarify: We want me to only edge, not spurt - ruined orgasm should be on command, too. Real orgasm too, but my mistress pointed out those would become rare if I can pull this one of, so if you want to make a domme happy, please drop me a hint.

Thanks in advance, Lamarga

I would strongly recommend miss Lilith, I love her style and she has quite a few files that follow your requested theme

Her newest file on Patreon is EXACTLY what you describe but she has lots of older files for free which are similar. 
https://lilithunleashed.net/
Awww that's ME!!
(30 Nov 2023, 18:36 )BELLAddictionHypnosis Wrote: Awww that's ME!!
Where?
(24 Jun 2023, 11:08 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: I would strongly recommend miss Lilith, I love her style and she has quite a few files that follow your requested theme

We would second that endorsement. Lilith's voice, patois and content really "scratch our trance itches". Her OGBB files are really close to what we would request from a custom file. Also appreciate her breaking out segments into "Parts files" that slow the mixing, matching and stacking of inductions and any number of body files.
(30 Nov 2023, 18:36 )BELLAddictionHypnosis Wrote: Awww that's ME!!

Then a "Welcome!' is in order!
Curse Chastity For a Day

EMG Wrote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...e_id=17018

How can chastity for a single day be a curse? After all, it's only 24 hours without an orgasm, anyone can do that. Of course this curse comes with its own twist, imagine your horniness turned up to 11. Imagine a day when you can't think of anything but getting off. Then imagine that day spent in chastity, completely unable to orgasm. That's what this hypnosis file does to you, Each and every time you listen to it.

Curse_Chastity_For_a_Day_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 29.07 MB )

Auto-transcribed with https://converter.app:

Curse_Chastity_For_a_Day_(MP3).txt (Size: 12.31 KB )
Cal's Curse

Calimore Wrote:https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=...le_id=2058
As far as curses go, this one's mild: you need permission to orgasm. Anyone can give you permission, anyone at all. But without SOMEONE'S permission, you are NOT going to come, no matter how much you try, no matter how long you beg. Of course, begging turns you on, which doesn't help matters one bit.

Cals_Curse_w_binaural_effects_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 20.36 MB )

Cals_Curse_Transcript_(Script).txt (Size: 12.66 KB )

There is even a dedicated subreddit for this: https://www.reddit.com/r/CalsCurseVictims

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 11 3,016 25 Apr 2024, 15:33
Last Post: Michael
Senator of Mind Control / Ragnarok Ram Lycalopex 0 375 13 Mar 2024, 23:54
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,861 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Progressive Orgasm control with Bra and Panties notallowedtocum 0 1,166 27 Aug 2023, 18:43
Last Post: notallowedtocum
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 102,824 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , BELLAddictionHypnosis (1) , BondageGreen (2) , danhypno (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Fuckmymindplease22 (1) , guytohypno (2) , Hypno_J (1) , Irishguy42069 (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Kresselack (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lamarga (3) , Like Ra (19) , spiraltone42 (1) , stuff123 (1) , subdream (1) , y0ullneverguess (1)