Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Disney Lilo & Stitch 3D Print Sport Shoes 2023 New Couple White Shoes Cartoon Tennis Shoes Fashion Casual Sneakers Size 35-40
$260.15-22%

penis extender
Accessories for 4rd Generation Penis Extender penis enlargement penis sleve Belt for Stretcher Enhancer adult toys for men
$35.07

zlatameer
Latex Hood Sexy Women Men Red and Black Rubber Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM038
$40.87-27%

anime fetish
latex fetish man cossplay sexy Complete Latex Fetish Wear for Men: Gloves, Hood, Bodysuit, Catsuit, and Zentai Socks
$34.82-51%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD312-20)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party PU Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$9.55-60%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control
(13 Aug 2021, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote: And.. I think ... it works...
No, it does not 😂

Lol I've listened to this file three times. 
I don't know anything about the part about making you hard all the time. However, I do think the foot fetish suggestions are real and strong. I am feel that aspect pretty strongly.
Hi

May be someone knows a good one.

Preferable a file with two triggers.... "chastity on" and "chastity off"

I dont want files in where I give control to the speaker...

Yes I am searching aeady - but there are so many...

thx in advance
krin
(24 Oct 2021, 13:15 )BondageGreen Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Always erected, hard, aroused, extremely horny, and unable to cum...

Throbbing.mp3 (Size: 28.1 MB )
And.. I think ... it works...

You've been warned!

I'm pretty sure that's BELLAdiction Hypnosis, and that for is also known as hard. I'm pretty hooked on her stuff, and it's pretty intense too. For science here's the actual description:

HARD MP3 (30:41)
By BELLAddiction Hypnosis

This session was created by request but it’s too good not to share. When you listen to this file, you will wake up extremely horny. It will be virtually impossible for your cock to get soft again. In fact, you won’t remember what it is like to be soft. You will run around the world with a raging hard-on. I also throw in a little foot fetish. If feet weren’t your thing before, they will be now. This file contains the following: * ASMR with theta brain waves * Awakener * Binaural Beats * Layered and overdubbing vocals * NLP * Subliminal messages Please note: Everyone can benefit from this file. (Of course it will have the opposite effect on little dicked losers and cucks)

Where can I find more of her? I've searched the usual places but no luck
(23 Mar 2022, 01:01 )udntknowjack Wrote: I've searched the usual places
RS?
I listened recently eSuccubus Chastity files. These are mostly limp dick hypnos rather, but imo the best ones. She combines chastity with limpness and arousal and desire to be limp. Also listened Eternal Limpness which is very smart, I believe in iat conditioning.
As for the effect, I am more aroused and exited throughout the day, but stay mostly soft, I am very glad to stay so, and very displeased when my cock goes half-mast...
Also, I do not really have the desire to stroke my cock, although my head is full of sexual arousal. I will play around with these files a bit for a couple of weeks.
Initially I liked SB's approach very much, just stay limp and enjoy, but these files are more direct in this regard, and also non humiliating or degrading.
I know it's not LikeRa's cup of tea, but I do not find them dangerous. It's fun when I am alone, and I never had problems with sex, it's just a different corner of my mind.
Hello, does anyone know of a hypnosis that makes your cock stay limp and unable to cum except when in chastity. Basically, as soon as you put on a device that should prevent masturbation and hard-ons, your cock gets back to life... My play partner loves the idea I can't even get hard while I am being "prepared" for our next session. It should therefore either be trigger induced, so any woman but certainly not only the hypnotist cant put me in chastity and release me, or the physical act of having a woman remove the CB, but not me. I want to be able to go to work without CB, but with a longing feeling I need to put it back on, just to feel my cock (my mistress cock) again - and her control with it.

Probably too much asked, but if anyone is aware of something roughly similar, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, 
Lamarga
(29 Apr 2023, 08:28 )Lamarga Wrote: does anyone know of a hypnosis that makes your cock stay limp and unable to cum except when in chastity.
My first thought - SB - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...z-hypnosis
(29 Apr 2023, 12:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Apr 2023, 08:28 )Lamarga Wrote: does anyone know of a hypnosis that makes your cock stay limp and unable to cum except when in chastity.
My first thought - SB - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...z-hypnosis

Which File, she has quite a lot, and I can't seem to find anything chastity related except for "Total chastity", which is a mental CB...
(29 Apr 2023, 15:10 )Lamarga Wrote: Which File
Pretty much all of them. That's the general idea of the files.
Something I'm interested in is what files people enjoy whilst locked in chastity. More specifically when the hypnosis acknowledges that you are currently locked as well. For instance, sleepyhead has the princess palace which amongst other things assume you are locked. These arnt bad but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on other fun stuff, particularly anything that involves feminisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 11 3,016 25 Apr 2024, 15:33
Last Post: Michael
Senator of Mind Control / Ragnarok Ram Lycalopex 0 373 13 Mar 2024, 23:54
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,860 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Progressive Orgasm control with Bra and Panties notallowedtocum 0 1,166 27 Aug 2023, 18:43
Last Post: notallowedtocum
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 102,811 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , BELLAddictionHypnosis (1) , BondageGreen (2) , danhypno (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Fuckmymindplease22 (1) , guytohypno (2) , Hypno_J (1) , Irishguy42069 (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Kresselack (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lamarga (3) , Like Ra (19) , spiraltone42 (1) , stuff123 (1) , subdream (1) , y0ullneverguess (1)