Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Flocked Long Gloves Elastic Black Mesh Lace Leopard Transparent Zebra Pattern Thin Gloves Prom Costume Accessories
$20.55-20%

bdsm
BDSM Costume Open Breast Cupless Straight Jacket Top Leather Arm Binder Restraint Fetish Body Binder Harness Women SM Sex Toys
$25.29

lifelike sex doll
Sex Dolls Wholesale TPE Lifelike Big Breast Doll Sexual Fat Butt Intimate Toy Pussy Big Bubble Butt Masturbation Toys for Adults
$126.65-50%

leohex
LEOHEX New One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit
$481.58-31%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible Sleep Eye Mask Wireless shading 3D Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones Sleeping Mask Headphones
$4.94-31%

transparent panties
Women's underwear sexy lace high waist elastic female panties antibacterial transparent high quality ladies lingerie
$3.71

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$12.37-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control
(12 Aug 2021, 20:26 )danhypno Wrote: That just makes me want to play with fire.
Yes, it uses some NLP techniques, like "do not think about white elephant". If you do not consciously understand and "block" it, the file might hit hard indeed. And my NLP/hypnosis knowledge is rudimentary, so I might have missed a lot. Also, from time to time she uses 3 voices simultaneously, what makes conscious "deciphering" impossible. Anyway, the erection part worked from the first listening yesterday, and I was listening it "on the background".
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote: And.. I think ... it works...
No, it does not 😂
(13 Aug 2021, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote: And.. I think ... it works...
No, it does not 😂
Awwww
Better luck next time.
Locktober is fast approaching. Does anybody have any suggestions for files to try out? Any chastity files with a premature ejaculation theme?
(22 Sep 2021, 02:18 )guytohypno Wrote: Locktober is fast approaching. Does anybody have any suggestions for files to try out? Any chastity files with a premature ejaculation theme?

i'm thinking about really training with Compliance from SB
(22 Sep 2021, 03:02 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(22 Sep 2021, 02:18 )guytohypno Wrote: Locktober is fast approaching. Does anybody have any suggestions for files to try out? Any chastity files with a premature ejaculation theme?

i'm thinking about really training with Compliance from SB

Was considering that too or a similar SB file, but after the bust that was "Rewarded 1," I think I'm done with SB.
(22 Sep 2021, 21:52 )guytohypno Wrote: I think I'm done with SB.
Use the old files from 2011-2012
(12 Aug 2021, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote:

WARNING: This file might be very dangerous!!! All effects of this file are unknown.

All effects of this file are permanent and reinforce themselves.

You have been warned!!!

Always erected, hard, aroused, extremely horny, and unable to cum...

Added foot fetish and dedication and submission to the hypnotist (I would remove this part...)
Throbbing.mp3
Is the hypnotist known please?
(12 Oct 2021, 18:49 )diggermaloo Wrote: Throbbing.mp3
Is the hypnotist known please?

Her name is Hypn0 B3ll4.
(12 Aug 2021, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2021, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Always erected, hard, aroused, extremely horny, and unable to cum...

Throbbing.mp3 (Size: 28.1 MB )
And.. I think ... it works...

You've been warned!

I'm pretty sure that's BELLAdiction Hypnosis, and that for is also known as hard. I'm pretty hooked on her stuff, and it's pretty intense too. For science here's the actual description:

HARD MP3 (30:41)
By BELLAddiction Hypnosis

This session was created by request but it’s too good not to share. When you listen to this file, you will wake up extremely horny. It will be virtually impossible for your cock to get soft again. In fact, you won’t remember what it is like to be soft. You will run around the world with a raging hard-on. I also throw in a little foot fetish. If feet weren’t your thing before, they will be now. This file contains the following: * ASMR with theta brain waves * Awakener * Binaural Beats * Layered and overdubbing vocals * NLP * Subliminal messages Please note: Everyone can benefit from this file. (Of course it will have the opposite effect on little dicked losers and cucks)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 11 3,012 25 Apr 2024, 15:33
Last Post: Michael
Senator of Mind Control / Ragnarok Ram Lycalopex 0 373 13 Mar 2024, 23:54
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,859 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Progressive Orgasm control with Bra and Panties notallowedtocum 0 1,166 27 Aug 2023, 18:43
Last Post: notallowedtocum
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 102,810 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , BELLAddictionHypnosis (1) , BondageGreen (2) , danhypno (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Fuckmymindplease22 (1) , guytohypno (2) , Hypno_J (1) , Irishguy42069 (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Kresselack (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lamarga (3) , Like Ra (19) , spiraltone42 (1) , stuff123 (1) , subdream (1) , y0ullneverguess (1)