Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX New 2021 Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear Plus Size
$314.60-32%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$208.12-26%

tusk chastity
BLACKOUT 2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Male Chastity Device Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$23.74

bondage suit
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Open Crotch Hot Dress Crotchless Bodycon
$11.11-43%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Stockings Perspective Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Tight Hot Ultrathin Nylon Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$5.20

ultrathin pantyhose
Nylon Women Bottoming Pantyhose Anti Hooking Wire Ultrathin Thigh Bow Stockings Appear Thin Shaping Beautiful Legs Lolita Tights
$3.41-31%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$8.60-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How do you know if hypnosis works?
Several years ago I decided to test myself on hypnosis. I had years of prior trance experience but the realms I frequented were ones I was open or neutral towards. To gauge effectiveness I chose something I was completely offput by so as to remove any subconscious desire interfering with results and chose to go with wetting diapers.  The first file I listened to were Sarnogas Diaper Does It and all I had at the time were drugstore diapers.   By the second day I had my first wetting and that was when I knew for certain I had lost control.  From there I went to Sarnogas Diaper Dependence 1 which legitimately frightened me thinking I was going to piss myself at work.   Nothing was as scary and as exhilarating knowing there could be nothing I could do to stop wetting myself other than to wear a diaper.  I eased up off of the Dependence series and started listening to Professor Pigs files and cute_n_cuddlys Diaper Does It edits.  For a while it became a fun weekend thing to just do whatever I normally do (read/chores/errands/etc) but just while wetting is all.   At the time I was more interested in doing BS edits but soon all that changed when I came across keis Pee Pee Pleasure.  Here is my review for that file from keismindwarp: 

[Image: xEYIngc.jpeg]

Even though by this point I had known that hypnosis had worked on me 100% I was unprepared for where it would take me.  You have to understand that when I say in that review that "Once it feels good to pee its over here is how it works.  Basically every time you pee you have a type of hfo.  Now when you are in a diaper and wetting all the time by just dribbling as soon as it accumulates in your bladder that means you are basically trapped in an unending bliss. 

While keis files unlocked me it was sweetdreamshypno that sent me completely into abdl territory.  If you would have told me before this I would be going full on goo-goo gaa-gaa mode doing this diaper experiment but that is exactly where I went and wanted to go and never leave.  It should come as no surprise that by now I had moved on from drugstore and medical diapers to abdl diapers.  I went down to the local diaper store and talked with the owners for a couple hours, spent way more than I could afford on diapers/onesies/etc, and have frequented them since.  

sweetdreamsfiles were excellent but they were also sexual which was something I didn't want to spoil littlespace and Mind Master was scary exciting sounding and right up my alley but was directed toward boys and while I was open to it nothing else of note caught my interest until they had a collaboration and produced Hypnotic Mist.  Those were the files that made me want to be not only in diapers 24/7 but to be in littlespace/babymode every waking moment I could.

So thats how I know that hypnosis works.  Something I was absolutely turned off by is now part of my life.  If I would have known I probably wouldn't have listened and would have tested something affordable like scat or pica or something.
I think strong evidence that it's genuine comes from when something happens with hypnosis that couldn't have happened without. Where it doesn't matter one jot whether or not you're playing along.

Things I've experienced:
  • Successful treatment for a phobia. I had wanted to stop the fear/panic responses but had been unable to.
  • Genuinely (not teehee horny resistance) wanting/needing to overcome a hypno-conditioned effect, and it really not being an easy task.
  • Changing of a desire. Really, really, was not pre-existing - went from a hard limit "obviously this will never be a thing because hypnosis cannot make you do something you do not want" to something I actively seek. oops. That taught me for my naïvety, haha.

I think this can happen because hypno is little brain hacks that can get to your unconscious.

E.g. *Consciously* I knew that spiders weren't scary - no point telling me they weren't because I bloody well knew that! My unconscious brain was fucking terrified and I'd screech at the sight of one. So Mr Hypnotist has a conversation about how great and lovely spiders are, little scaredy creatures, and did hypnosis as part of his presentation - and by god, somehow he injected those feelings from the conscious into the unconscious. I held a tarantula and the emotion I felt was "this is adorable".

Of course, most hypno effects aren't going to be that clear and obvious, but can still be absolutely genuine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it? Like Ra 70 15,918 11 Apr 2024, 13:59
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnosis to Be what you See Jennashepherd 2 1,549 03 May 2021, 03:24
Last Post: MindsEye
hypnosis that transforms you into a catboy/catgirl anon1337idk 0 1,578 25 Apr 2020, 03:24
Last Post: anon1337idk

Contributors: Amristo (1) , Andy (1) , Cattani (1) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (2) , Exception (1) , felixH (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , HypnoMix (6) , jthursday (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , Michael (1) , Munkiman (1) , scratch (1) , stuff123 (1) , thediapereddevil (1) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (1) , trismegist (1) , VulpineFoxs (1) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (6)