Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
7 Size Male Metal Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Ball Stretcher Delay Time Penis Ring Testicles Sex Toy For Man
$3.55-3%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights oily silky round neck suit Yoga Leotards short sleeved 7-point length pants tights unisex swimsuit
$78.12-35%

latex pencil skirt
Latex Leather Mini Skirt Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist Skirts Short Women Bodycon Clubwear Custom
$73.77-3%

drozeno
DROZENO Oil Shiny Glossy Pleated Skirt Satin glossy skirt elastic smooth glossy Umbrella skirt
$68.84-3%

stainless steel penis
Metal Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men Male Delay Ejaculation Stainless Steel Cock Ring Glans Stimulator Sex Increase Orgasm 6 Sizes
$2.63-25%

bondage suit
8Pcs Sexual Games Set Portable Comfortable Sexy Adult Sexual Games Bondage Suit for Role Playing Adult Games
$10.87-48%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Black Pants Pencil Pants Faux Leather Leggings Butt Lift Matt Black Leather Women Pants
$72.59-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it?
The subject line is limited in length. Here's the actual question from @Samantha Bandler:

Samantha Bandler Wrote:If you knew hypnosis would absolutely work for one session, what would you want in that session?
It would be an interesting file to try.
After my current waking mind being erased irrevokably, I would want to fully become https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid50548, do the things that she would do by Samantha's control, having no memory when snapped out of it, only to be drawn in and more susceptible and more fem next time. I know that's kind of what Samantha aeady does to us, but I crave even more
Completely femininized, not as a sissy but as an actual female. Name, memories, personality. Post hypnotic triggers
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you’ll suck forever

XXXOOO
-Ellie
(12 Mar 2021, 04:36 )dustymoon1 Wrote: It would be an interesting file to try.
The question is about what you want to have in this file.

(12 Mar 2021, 06:23 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: do the things that she would do by Samantha's control
The question is "what things"

(12 Mar 2021, 08:08 )Ellie Wrote: Post hypnotic triggers
The question is what these triggers are going to be about.

Guys, imagine that you are going to create a hypnofile. You need a general idea and a plan, right? I totally understand, that most of us are simple consumers, but we can think from time to time, can't we? 😉
The most powerful I've found, for me, have been the Sissy series from Mistress Love, which vie with Samantha's for my attention. I'd like something which has that kind of lasting effect on me when it comes to making changes - shaving, wearing sissy clothes under my street clothes, makeup and the like. I've found Mistress Love's sessions do that but less so with Samantha.
(12 Mar 2021, 08:08 )Ellie Wrote: Completely femininized, not as a sissy but as an actual female. Name, memories, personality. Post hypnotic triggers
I want this too without memory change or personality changed. Post hypnotic triggers would be body transformation into a woman.
(12 Mar 2021, 21:45 )MindsEye Wrote: Post hypnotic triggers would be body transformation into a woman.
Could you please elaborate?
Realistically? Lower my inhibitions and influence my mind to fully embrace femininity as natural without fear of societal pressures.

Otherwise this:
(12 Mar 2021, 08:08 )Ellie Wrote: Completely femininized, not as a sissy but as an actual female. Name, memories, personality. Post hypnotic triggers
If you all aeady want to be feminized and sissified, why do you need hypno for this? Just wear whatever you like 😁

(12 Mar 2021, 21:45 )MindsEye Wrote: hypnotic triggers would be body transformation

Body modification is a different story and is interesting, but how can you trigger it? Or you mean not real body modification, but a perception change, which can be triggered by something or someone?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you know if hypnosis works? Like Ra 61 23,665 20 Dec 2023, 02:20
Last Post: Exception

Contributors: bimboandrea25 (1) , Bri89 (1) , christianna (2) , closetsissy6921 (1) , cruelangel88 (1) , danhypno (1) , davinasissynw (1) , Denver92 (2) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (6) , Hypfro (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (4) , Jinxed (1) , Like Ra (32) , Menhu (1) , MindsEye (5) , princesitanatty (3) , redara (1) , rolandmc (2) , Samantha Bandler (1) , someonesay330 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1)